|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Justice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Phulan wearing when she comes to see the new baby camel with Dadi?
2. Where does Shabanu keep the spending money Dadi gives her for the fair?
(a) In a purse around her waist.
(b) Tied in her chadr.
(c) In her shoe.
(d) Tied in her new skirt.
3. What do Dadi and Shabanu bring back from their journey for Auntie?
(c) Gold necklace.
4. What does the mosque at Derawar remind Shabanu of?
(a) Sand dunes.
5. What is Channan Pir known as?
(a) Granter of wealth.
(b) Protector of children.
(c) Granter of wishes.
(d) Protector of women.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Dadi and Shabanu camp the first night of their journey to sell the camels?
2. What does Dadi give Shabanu as a gift along their journey?
3. What does Shabanu throw at the men in the hunting party in order to save Phulan?
4. How many camels do Dadi and Shabanu have to return home with?
5. Rahim-sahib is in his ____________.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)