|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Justice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of dance do the boys do during the celebration at the fair?
(a) Danger dance.
(b) Sword dance.
(c) Snake dance.
(d) Laughter dance.
2. What does Shabanu use to keep the scorpions away from their bedrolls?
(a) Sand trench.
3. What is the special treat Dadi buys for Shabanu at the carnival made from?
(c) Betel leaf.
(d) Banana leaf.
4. How does Shabanu's new dress for her journey with Dadi make her feel?
5. What tribe are the four men from who are waiting for Dadi after the carnival?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does the kind herder pay for Dadi's camels?
2. What is the name of the place Dadi and Shabanu will travel to sell their camels?
3. What does Shabanu think is Murad's defining feature?
4. Mama washed the sand out of Shabanu's eyes with water and __________.
5. What does Dadi tell the one-eyed man that he will sell Guluband for?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)