|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Justice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Channan Pir known as?
(a) Granter of wishes.
(b) Granter of wealth.
(c) Protector of women.
(d) Protector of children.
2. Where does Grandfather want to be buried?
3. What does one of the men bring to play during the celebration of Dadi's success?
4. What does Shabanu name the puppy Dadi gives her?
(b) Sher Dil.
(d) Xhush Dil.
5. What did Shabanu see Dadi doing at the men's camp at the shrine?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are the guards' turbans at the Wing Commanders?
2. What landmark do Shabanu and Dadi follow for the last part of their journey to the fair?
3. What treasure is Auntie most impressed with that Dadi bought for Phulan's dowry?
4. How many camels do Dadi and Shabanu have to return home with?
5. How many camels does Dadi sell at the fair?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)