|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Duck Variations, 10th - 14th Variations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does the play take place?
2. How does Joan think Deborah is behaving?
(a) She thinks Deborah is too happy.
(b) She thinks Deborah is disappointed.
(c) She thinks Deborah is depressed.
(d) She thinks Deborah is being hostile.
3. What, while Deborah has been at Danny's, does Joan claim has died?
(a) Deborah's cat.
(b) Deborah's dog.
(c) Deborah's fish.
(d) Deborah's plants.
4. Why does Bernie disagree with Danny about the woman's identity?
(a) He thinks the woman on the beach is trashier.
(b) He thinks the woman on the beach has different colored hair.
(c) He thinks the woman on the beach is his soulmate.
(d) He thinks the woman on the beach has more class.
5. What does Danny do for work?
(a) He is restaurant Manager.
(b) He is an Assistant Office Manager.
(c) He is a boxer.
(d) He is an airline pilot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What place does Emil think may be more trouble than it is worth?
2. What does George claim is the duck and heron's natural relationship?
3. What report are Bernie and Danny trying to do?
4. Who does the girl phone while having sex with Bernie?
5. Does Bernie approve of Danny's relationship with Deborah?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)