|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Duck Variations, 1st - 9th Variations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What aspects of Joan and Deborah does Danny attack?
(a) He attacks their emotional instability.
(b) He attacks their taste in music.
(c) He attacks their ability to make love.
(d) He attacks their sense of style.
2. What survival tools has Nature given the duck?
(b) Intelligence and wit.
(c) Speed, endurance, and camouflage.
(d) Beauty, fierceness, and bravery.
3. How does Danny feel after telling Deborah he loves her?
4. What king would reroute locomotives through his women's bedrooms?
(a) King Tut.
(b) King Edward VI.
(c) King Kong.
(d) King Farouk.
5. What are Danny and Bernie talking about?
(a) They are talking about Joan's sexual escapade.
(b) They are talking about Danny's sexual escapade.
(c) They are talking about Bernie's sexual escapade.
(d) They are talking about Patrice's sexual escapade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bernie tell Danny about power?
2. What incident does Bernie reveal about his childhood?
3. What does Bernie claim an old girlfriend wanted him to do with a bicycle chain?
4. What clothing item causes a fight between Danny and Deborah?
5. What story does Joan read to her class?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)