|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sexual Perversity in Chicago, Acts 16-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would the King do to the girls after he was done with them?
(a) He would erase their memories.
(b) He would arrest them and throw them in jail.
(c) He would hit them in the head with a ball-peen hammer.
(d) He would give them money and send them on their way.
2. How does Joan offer to solve the problem of keeping their jointly-bought television?
(a) She offers to write Deborah a check for her half.
(b) She tells Deborah to take it with her.
(c) She offers to throw it out the window.
(d) She offers to sell it to Bernie.
3. What word does Deborah's mother confuse for "cookie" in Deborah's childhood?
4. What story does Joan read to her class?
(a) The story of Alice in Wonderland.
(b) The story of Beauty and the Beast.
(c) The story of the wife who was a beautiful woman half the time, and a hag the other half.
(d) The story of the three little pigs.
5. How old is Deborah?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Deborah and Joan talking about in their apartment?
2. What report are Bernie and Danny trying to do?
3. What television show does Bernie reference when talking about Korea?
4. When does Bernie claim to have been in Korea?
5. Why is Bernie offended by the women on the beach?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)