|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sexual Perversity in Chicago, Acts 16-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of cigarettes does the girl purchase?
(d) American Spirits.
2. What countries does Bernie claim the King belongs to?
(a) England, Mexico, and Afghanistan.
(b) Chile, Canada, and Poland.
(c) The USA, Germany, and Spain.
(d) Greece, France, and Egypt.
3. Whom does Danny defend to a coworker after telling a story about kicking an elevator?
4. How does Joan offer to solve the problem of keeping their jointly-bought television?
(a) She offers to write Deborah a check for her half.
(b) She tells Deborah to take it with her.
(c) She offers to throw it out the window.
(d) She offers to sell it to Bernie.
5. What does Bernie think Danny has lost over his relationship with Deborah?
(a) He has lost his apartment.
(b) He has lost his sense of importance.
(c) He has lost his money.
(d) He has lost his perspective.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bernie's response when Danny asks if he is feeling all right?
2. According to Bernie, a nice pair of legs is like what?
3. What does Danny do for work?
4. What aspects of Joan and Deborah does Danny attack?
5. To what does Bernie compare the less fit girl at the beach?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)