|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Duck Variations, 1st - 9th Variations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day did Danny and Deborah meet?
2. After their fight, what is Deb doing when Danny tries to talk to her?
(a) She is listening to music.
(b) She is cleaning.
(c) She is running.
(d) She is sleeping.
3. What is the one thing Deborah really wants Danny to talk to her about?
(a) She wants to talk about marriage.
(b) She wants to talk about his feelings.
(c) She wants to talk about his childhood.
(d) She wants to talk about Faulkner.
4. What does Joan think many people with antisocial behavior problems choose as their form of expression?
5. According to George, what would a duck lack on his deathbed?
(a) A duck would lack remorse.
(b) A duck would be without love.
(c) A duck would lack good memories.
(d) A duck would be without understanding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal used to be at the other zoo, but died?
2. What does Bernie think will happen in Danny and Deborah's relationship?
3. When does Bernie claim to have been in Korea?
4. What can ducks do at birth that humans cannot?
5. What does Bernie throw at the girl after hitting her with the towel?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)