|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is incorrect about the story of Danny Ainge biting Tree Rollins in the 1984 Eastern playoffs?
(a) No biting occured.
(b) Rollins bit Ainge.
(c) Rollins dared Ainge to bite him.
(d) Ainge did not draw blood.
2. In the Communications and Society class Klosterman describes in Chapter 1, what does the professor claim is indoctrination for children?
(a) Fairy tales.
(c) Action figures.
3. How is Klosterman officially fired from his little league coaching job?
(a) In a one-on-one meeting.
(b) By phone call.
(c) By note.
(d) He is not officially fired.
4. What can Klosterman not picture Marilyn Monroe doing?
(b) Drinking a beer.
(c) Having sex.
(d) Going to the bathroom.
5. What is does Wyndmere have instead of a park?
(a) A forest.
(b) A rock garden.
(c) A series of parking lots.
(d) A mall.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Klosterman, soccer forces what on children?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 6, Klosterman says he never wants hear someone say soccer is what again?
3. Which word is Klosterman astounded to find so prevalent around internet pornography at the beginning of Chapter 9?
4. In his latter work, Billy Joel expresses boredom with what?
5. What statement at the beginning of Chapter 1 does Klosterman think will haunt him later?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are Marilyn Monroe and Pamela Anderson similar?
2. How did Woody Allen change and then fail to change romantic perceptions?
3. Why are amateur porn sites so popular on the internet?
4. What is the difference between the sexuality Monroe represents and the sexuality Anderson represents?
5. Describe Chuck Klosterman's holiday tradition.
6. Why does Klosterman hate Coldplay?
7. What possible pitfalls could the release of Chinese Democracy cause for Paradise City?
8. How does Will Wright answer the question of materialism in The Sims?
9. Why did Klosterman fail as a little league coach?
10. What does Klosterman hate about Spike Lee films?
This section contains 896 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)