1. Which generation does Klosterman acknowledge he belongs to?
2. Between which two states does Klosterman say he wrote this book?
Sleep and alertness.
3. In the Introduction, Klosterman says his goal in writing the novel is to explain what?
Why we are alive.
4. In the introduction, what data does Klosterman say is the way he analyzes his goal?
5. What statement at the beginning of Chapter 1 does Klosterman think will haunt him later?
He can never satisfy a woman.
This section contains 4,329 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)