|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Excerpt from Downtown Owl and Excerpt from Eating the Dinosaur.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Klosterman think Big Brother would have survived?
(a) If more cast members slept together.
(b) If there was a soundtrack.
(c) If there was mroe arguing.
(d) If someone died.
2. What topic of conversation did Gacy continuously bring up with Nuzum in their phone calls?
(b) The existence of God.
(c) Nuzum's marriage.
(d) His innocence.
3. What has the drummer of Paradise City done recently that mystifies his bandmates?
(a) Gotten married.
(b) Given up drinking.
(c) Refused to play Sweet Child of Mine.
(d) Cut his hair.
4. Why did Chet's father buy him a bar in Owl?
(a) To launder money.
(b) To convince him not to reveal an affair.
(c) As a graduation present.
(d) To get him out of Minneapolis.
5. Klosterman begins Chapter 8 by talking about which prolific American director?
(a) Spike Lee.
(b) John Cassavettes.
(c) Martin Scorsese.
(d) David Fincher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julie do after getting home from her meeting with Valentine?
2. In one hypothetical question, Klosterman offers the questioned a choice between a vacation in Europe or where?
3. What did Riley teach his Lakers after they choked in 1984?
4. What is incorrect about the story of Danny Ainge biting Tree Rollins in the 1984 Eastern playoffs?
5. According to Klosterman in Chapter 16, what drives bias in journalism?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)