|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Excerpt from Downtown Owl and Excerpt from Eating the Dinosaur.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was granola designed initially to feed?
(a) Nuns in seclusion.
(b) Overseas travelers.
(d) Sanitarium inmates.
2. In Chapter 16, what phrase does Klosterman insist must be included in any story involving a crime?
(c) Person of interest.
(d) Ongoing investigation.
3. Klosterman theorizes in Chapter 2 that many who play The Sims enact what?
(a) Their nightmares.
(b) Their fantasies.
(c) Their own lives.
(d) Their twenties.
4. Who did Laura turn out to be about?
(a) Joel's sister.
(b) Joel's wife.
(c) Joel's daughter.
(d) Joel's daughter.
5. What social group does Klosterman acknowledge at the end of Chapter 8 have missed the internet porn revolution?
(a) The elderly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Between which years does Klosterman focus his basketball debate in Chapter 8?
2. In Chapter 15, Derf says that having known Jeffrey Dahmer is like having known whom?
3. Which of the following is a reason Klosterman offers for why mix CD's are less effective than mix tapes?
4. Who is Randy Trask hitting on at the beginning of Chapter 5?
5. What is incorrect about the story of Danny Ainge biting Tree Rollins in the 1984 Eastern playoffs?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)