|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '6: Ten Seconds to Love, 0:71' and '7: George Will vs. Nick Hornby, 0:86'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is something that every first-time Sim player does, according to developer Will Wright?
(a) Kill the Sim.
(b) Not get a job.
(c) Go to the bathroom on themselves.
(d) Seduce a married woman.
2. In his latter work, Billy Joel expresses boredom with what?
3. What term does Klosterman use for the female John Cusack ideal?
(a) Delusional desire.
(b) Fake love.
(c) Unstable affection.
4. In Chapter 1, Klosterman jokes about which religious sect's young people carping about whether they practice?
(a) The Amish.
(b) The Davidians.
(c) The Satanists.
(d) The Mormons.
5. Which song does Klosterman cite as having superior insights on a theme to Born to Run?
(a) Immigrant Song.
(b) Moving Out.
(c) On the Road to Find Out.
(d) Paradise by the Dashboard Light.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Joel album does Klosterman insist was a universally loved?
2. What has the drummer of Paradise City done recently that mystifies his bandmates?
3. Which generation does Klosterman acknowledge he belongs to?
4. Who did Laura turn out to be about?
5. In the Introduction, Klosterman says his goal in writing the novel is to explain what?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)