|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '6: Ten Seconds to Love, 0:71' and '7: George Will vs. Nick Hornby, 0:86'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can Klosterman not picture Marilyn Monroe doing?
(b) Drinking a beer.
(c) Having sex.
(d) Going to the bathroom.
2. In Chapter 1, Klosterman jokes about which religious sect's young people carping about whether they practice?
(a) The Satanists.
(b) The Mormons.
(c) The Amish.
(d) The Davidians.
3. Near the end of Chapter 4, Klosterman states definitely that Joel's songs are not what?
4. According to Klosterman, what does The Sims force one to do?
(a) Examine oneself.
(b) End a personal relationship.
(c) Lose hours of sleep.
(d) Acknowledge personal defeat.
5. What is the mistake Klosterman's friends make when they watch romantic comedies and maudlin family dramas?
(a) They assume life should be like them.
(b) They criticize them as they would great art.
(c) They think they are capable of writing them.
(d) They dismiss them out of hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Klosterman in Chapter 1, an intellectual relationship is no different from what?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 4, what does Klosterman believe Generations X's singular goal is?
3. Which of the following is not an Electronic Arts game mentioned in Chapter 2?
4. According to Klosterman, what types of interactions in The Real World are real?
5. Which major cultural figure does Klosterman say made it easier for men like him to get women?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)