|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '2: Billy Sim, 0:12' and '3:What Happens When People Stop Being Polite, 0:26'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Puck removed from The Real World cast, according to Klosterman?
(a) He was not charasmatic.
(b) He assaulted a cast member.
(c) He was too real.
(d) He broke the reality of the show.
2. Which popular NBC show does Klosterman cite in this chapter as having unrealistic romantic ideals?
(b) Mad About You.
(c) The Office.
3. According to Klosterman in Chapter 3, every Real World character became a what?
4. In the Communications and Society class Klosterman describes in Chapter 1, what does the professor claim is indoctrination for children?
(a) Action figures.
(c) Fairy tales.
5. What did Woody Allen make desirable in the 1970s?
(b) Being from New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Klosterman do with his Sim at the end of Chapter 2?
2. In Chapter 1, Klosterman jokes about which religious sect's young people carping about whether they practice?
3. Which generation does Klosterman acknowledge he belongs to?
4. What term does Klosterman use for the female John Cusack ideal?
5. When does Klosterman say he began watching The Real World?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)