|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '2: Billy Sim, 0:12' and '3:What Happens When People Stop Being Polite, 0:26'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Klosterman do with his Sim at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) Send him to work.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Give him Free Will.
(d) Buy him an espresso machine.
2. The popular use of what word is an example of generational divides in The Real World?
3. What is something that every first-time Sim player does, according to developer Will Wright?
(a) Kill the Sim.
(b) Not get a job.
(c) Go to the bathroom on themselves.
(d) Seduce a married woman.
4. According to Klosterman in Chapter 3, every Real World character became a what?
5. What did Woody Allen make desirable in the 1970s?
(d) Being from New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Katie in Chapter 2?
2. According to Klosterman, the characters in The Sims are slave to what?
3. What does Klosterman initially suspect the Sims to be a critique of?
4. What statement at the beginning of Chapter 1 does Klosterman think will haunt him later?
5. In the Introduction, Klosterman says his goal in writing the novel is to explain what?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)