|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '2: Billy Sim, 0:12' and '3:What Happens When People Stop Being Polite, 0:26'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Introduction, Klosterman says his goal in writing the novel is to explain what?
(a) How we can be happy.
(b) Why we are alive.
(c) Why he hates himself.
(d) Where America is headed.
2. Which of the following is not an Electronic Arts game mentioned in Chapter 2?
(a) The Sims.
3. Which artist does Klosterman quote in Chapter 2 as voice questioning materialism?
(a) David Byrne.
(b) Mos Def.
(c) Neil Young.
(d) Thom Yorke.
4. According to Klosterman, what types of interactions in The Real World are real?
(a) SIlent interactions.
(b) Racial interactions.
(c) Sexual interactions.
(d) Self-referential interactions.
5. What is something that every first-time Sim player does, according to developer Will Wright?
(a) Not get a job.
(b) Seduce a married woman.
(c) Go to the bathroom on themselves.
(d) Kill the Sim.
Short Answer Questions
1. Klosterman theorizes in Chapter 2 that many who play The Sims enact what?
2. What does Klosterman do with his Sim at the end of Chapter 2?
3. How does Klosterman think Big Brother would have survived?
4. Why was Puck removed from The Real World cast, according to Klosterman?
5. When does Klosterman say he began watching The Real World?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)