|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '10: The Lady and the Tiger, 1:19, 'Twenty-Three Questions', and '11: Being Zack Morris, 1:35'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What social group does Klosterman acknowledge at the end of Chapter 8 have missed the internet porn revolution?
(a) The elderly.
2. Why can Anderson not date sports stars, according to Klosterman in Chapter 6?
(a) They are not overtly sexual.
(b) No one follows sports like they did in the 1950s.
(c) She is a PR liability.
(d) Her profile his not high enough.
3. Which of Monroe's marriages does Klosterman discuss the most in Chapter 6?
(a) He mentions none of them.
(b) Joe DiMaggio.
(c) Arthur Miller.
(d) James Dougherty.
4. The popular use of what word is an example of generational divides in The Real World?
5. Who did Laura turn out to be about?
(a) Joel's wife.
(b) Joel's daughter.
(c) Joel's sister.
(d) Joel's daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, Klosterman says the internet allows people to participate in what?
2. Why was Puck removed from The Real World cast, according to Klosterman?
3. What is the unifying theme of all of Billy Joel's music?
4. In Chapter 10, Klosterman characterizes himself as what type of person?
5. What is something that every first-time Sim player does, according to developer Will Wright?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)