|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '10: The Lady and the Tiger, 1:19, 'Twenty-Three Questions', and '11: Being Zack Morris, 1:35'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following cereal icons is not cited in Chapter 10 as a Sisyphean character?
(a) The Cookie Crisp Crook.
(b) Sonny the Cuckoo Bird.
(c) Tony the Tiger.
(d) The Trix Rabbit.
2. Between which years does Klosterman focus his basketball debate in Chapter 8?
3. What is the preferred drug of Laker people?
4. Klosterman theorizes in Chapter 2 that many who play The Sims enact what?
(a) Their twenties.
(b) Their own lives.
(c) Their fantasies.
(d) Their nightmares.
5. In Chapter 10, Klosterman characterizes himself as what type of person?
(a) A hedonistic person.
(b) A self-improving person.
(c) An intellectual person.
(d) A nonsense person.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character did not disappear abruptly at some point in the final season of Saved by the Bell?
2. According to Klosterman, the characters in The Sims are slave to what?
3. How does Klosterman think Big Brother would have survived?
4. Why is Madonna an unsuccessful sexual icon?
5. What can Klosterman not picture Marilyn Monroe doing?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)