|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '14: Toby Over Moby, 1:74' and '15: This is Zodiac Speaking, 1:87'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, the band members of Paradise City flip through stations looking for what?
(a) A commercial for their gig.
(b) A GNR tune.
(c) The new Nickelback single.
(d) All Things Considered.
2. In his latter work, Billy Joel expresses boredom with what?
3. What does Klosterman plan to do at the end of Chapter 15 in order to meet a serial killer?
(a) Pick up hitchhikers.
(b) Frequent S and M bars.
(d) Join a prison correspondence program.
4. Between which years does Klosterman focus his basketball debate in Chapter 8?
5. Near the end of Chapter 4, Klosterman states definitely that Joel's songs are not what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What Joel album does Klosterman insist was a universally loved?
2. What social group does Klosterman acknowledge at the end of Chapter 8 have missed the internet porn revolution?
3. In Chapter 4, Klosterman notes that Bruce Springsteen is a hero to what?
4. What is the preferred drug of Laker people?
5. At the end of Chapter 5, what do most of the Paradise City band members say happened in their hotel room?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)