|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '14: Toby Over Moby, 1:74' and '15: This is Zodiac Speaking, 1:87'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What social group does Klosterman acknowledge at the end of Chapter 8 have missed the internet porn revolution?
(d) The elderly.
2. In Chapter 5, the band members of Paradise City flip through stations looking for what?
(a) The new Nickelback single.
(b) A commercial for their gig.
(c) A GNR tune.
(d) All Things Considered.
3. At the end of Chapter 4, Klosterman says that Joel's music is about accepting what?
(a) Lots of money.
4. Which word is Klosterman astounded to find so prevalent around internet pornography at the beginning of Chapter 9?
5. What does a nude celebrity's nudity unconsciously prove to others?
(a) They are unattainable.
(b) They are deperate for love.
(c) They are regular people.
(d) They want the viewer.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 14, Klosterman argues that most people see life as what?
2. Which band member of Paradise City is the band leader looking to replace?
3. In Chapter 15, Derf says that having known Jeffrey Dahmer is like having known whom?
4. What is the first thing Klosterman asks Riley about in their Chapter 8 interview?
5. As a child, Dahmer would pretend he had what affliction?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)