|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '14: Toby Over Moby, 1:74' and '15: This is Zodiac Speaking, 1:87'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Klosterman, Billy Joel is great despite what?
(a) Being old.
(b) Playing the piano.
(c) Not being cool.
(d) Making music in the 1980s.
2. Who did Laura turn out to be about?
(a) Joel's daughter.
(b) Joel's wife.
(c) Joel's sister.
(d) Joel's daughter.
3. What Gacy trinket does Eric Nuzum have in his house?
(a) A painting.
(b) A signed photograph.
(c) A murder weapon.
(d) A clown nose.
4. What has the drummer of Paradise City done recently that mystifies his bandmates?
(a) Refused to play Sweet Child of Mine.
(b) Gotten married.
(c) Cut his hair.
(d) Given up drinking.
5. Between which years does Klosterman focus his basketball debate in Chapter 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 9, who does Klosterman suggest is the only person still using the term World Wide Web?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 4, what does Klosterman believe Generations X's singular goal is?
3. Who is Randy Trask hitting on at the beginning of Chapter 5?
4. What is the preferred drug of Laker people?
5. What does a nude celebrity's nudity unconsciously prove to others?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)