|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is the first fevered case reported?
2. What does Jonathan swear he will not do?
3. What is Candace's mother name?
4. Who returns to camp with Candace?
5. Which pamphlet is shown in Chapter 13?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the group shun Candace?
2. Why is Candace unaware of the severity of Shen Fever?
3. What is Jonathan's new apartment like?
4. Describe the fevered middle-aged woman Candace helps.
5. What reasons does Jonathan give for leaving?
6. How are Candace's parents able to move to the United States?
7. What does Evan question about Candace's pregnancy?
8. What does Candace ask Evan to include her in?
9. What does Candace think happens when she hears the shots in Ohio?
10. How is Candace private about NY Ghost?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What finally makes Candace realize how bad things with Shen Fever have become? How does Candace relate to the world through walking?
Essay Topic 2
How does Steven's age, life experience, job, and book show him as opposite Candace? Why does she believe he disapproves of her?
Essay Topic 3
Why is it important to Candace to continue with her blog? How do people communicate with her through it? What service does she provide people?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)