|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the third general described as leading a cavalry of horses, which makes an arrogant, inhuman noise?
2. At the end of the first year, what does Eteocles refused to do?
(a) Feed the hungry.
(b) Fight the war.
(c) Find a wife.
(d) Give up the throne.
3. Who does Eteocles send to face the third general?
4. What is another name for the manifestation of the Curse of Oedipus?
(a) The Fury.
(b) The Blind.
(c) The Scary.
(d) The Oracle.
5. Who is Jacasta in relation to Eteocles and Polyneices?
(a) Their grandmother.
(b) Their aunt.
(c) Their mother.
(d) Their sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Women see the act of combat as something that causes ___________.
2. Who says, "The sins of the father [are] visited upon the son?"
3. Where does Eteocles go to prepare for war?
4. Laius is regarded as a _______ in the city of Thebes.
5. Who promises to "bring this man [Polyneices] to his harbor, and he shall enjoy his father's city?"
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)