|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Aktor related to Hyperbios?
(a) They are sisters.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are brothers.
(d) They are brothers-in-law.
2. Who says, "The grief of kindred is the bond and link of mankind, common to all, unchanging?"
(b) The Scout.
(c) The Chorus.
3. The Chorus briefly gives in to fear and imagines what will happen to the city if what occurs?
(a) The enemy never shows.
(b) They join the army.
(c) The enemy loses.
(d) The enemy wins.
4. How many generals does Eteocle plan to appoint to face their enemies?
5. Who does the King of Thebes address in the city?
(a) Women citizens.
(b) Working citizens.
(c) All citizens.
(d) Male citizens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eteocles' and Oedipus' story is playing out the curse originally laid on ___________.
2. Who is the King of Thebes in the beginning of the Background?
3. After Oedipus' death, who rules the city of Thebes?
4. Traditionally, women are more concerned with _________.
5. What are the two plays leading up to "Seven Against Thebes" named?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)