|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Eteocles call upon to fight to protect the land and the city of Thebes?
(a) The woman.
(b) The man.
(d) The children.
2. Who does Eteocles promise to put in prison if they do not obey him and bravely face the danger of war?
(a) Any citizen.
3. How are Antigone and Ismene related to Eteocles and Polyneices?
(a) They are their wives.
(b) They are their daughters.
(c) They are their sisters.
(d) They are their aunts.
4. Traditionally, males are more concerned with _______.
(a) Their children.
(c) Their social standing.
(d) Battle itself.
5. Women see the act of combat as something that causes ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Laius' son?
2. Eteocles tells the men that the battle has ______.
3. Which of the following is not a fear of the women of Thebes?
4. What term does Eteocles and the Chorus use to describe the city of Thebes?
5. Who is the goddess of justice?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)