|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the second general Eteocles sends out?
2. Where does Eteocles go to prepare for war?
(a) The meadow.
(b) The caves.
(d) Council Chambers.
3. The play "Seven Agaist Thebes" is the third in a _______ of plays.
4. Where does Polyneices go to marry a princess?
(a) The Oracle.
(d) The Spinx.
5. What is the name of Laius' son?
(c) Antigone .
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jocasta?
2. Who's name can be translated as "cause of weeping?"
3. In classical times, and in classical writing, a city's ruler was often a symbol of ___________.
4. Eteocles and the Chorus express themselves through which literary element?
5. Why is Tydeus forbidden to cross the river?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)