|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eteocles compare Thebes and its land to?
(a) Their mother.
(b) Their father.
(c) Their brother.
(d) Their sister.
2. Antigone does all of the following after hearing about Polyneices body except:
(a) Buries Polyneices properly.
(b) Takes Polyneices' body away.
(c) Hold Polyneices' body hostage.
(d) Prepares to go against the will of the leaders of Thebes.
3. According the Chorus, Eteocles and Polyneices are finally united ___________.
(a) In death.
(b) In heaven.
(c) In life.
(d) In spirit.
4. What is the name of the fire-breathing monster on the 4th general's shield?
5. The play "Seven Agaist Thebes" is the third in a _______ of plays.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of violation is used to describe women seeing their husbands, sons, and brothers killed?
2. Due to Eteocles and Polyneices' rivalry, what has happened to the city?
3. What is on Parthenopaios' shield?
4. The theme of the play is based on what two stories?
5. Who says, "Their reports will save me from all traps and deceptions?"
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)