|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Human beings are metaphorically represented by ________.
(c) The Ocean.
2. How many of the Chorus members sides with and supports Antigone?
(b) All members.
3. What is the setting of the play?
4. All of the following follow the bodies of Eteocles and Polyneices except:
(a) The Scout.
(d) The Chorus.
5. At the beginning of part 4 the Scout tells the Chorus that things have gone well at how many gates?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose appearance and description of the armies is a typical device of classical Greek theatre?
2. Eteocles reaction was so extreme to whom because of his angry determination to save and protect the city?
3. The play "Seven Agaist Thebes" is the third in a _______ of plays.
4. Because of Eteocles' suggestion of what the Chorus should pray about, they begin to pray about what?
5. Who states, "if the gods [demand] evil, no man can evade it?"
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)