|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the fourth general the Scout describes as constantly shouting out his war cry and acting almost insane with blood lust?
2. Who is nicknamed "Killer of many?"
3. Where does Polyneices go to marry a princess?
(a) The Oracle.
(c) The Spinx.
4. What does Antigone and Ismene represent?
5. The image of Thebes is of a ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which fraction does the Chorus speak to Antigone and Ismene?
2. What is on Kapaneus' shield?
3. To try to escape the will of the gods is considered ___________.
4. What is another name for the Scout?
5. What are the two plays leading up to "Seven Against Thebes" named?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)