|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who represents the way that Eteocles has followed his own will which he honors more than he honors the will of the gods?
2. How will Eteocles be buried?
(c) He won't be buried.
(d) He will be wrapped in silk.
3. Who exclaims, "Their breasts exposed to the conqueror's view?"
(a) The Chorus.
(c) King of Argos.
4. The principle contrast in Part 2 is between what two objects?
5. What imagery does the Chorus use to illustrate the situation of Eteocles and his family?
(a) The throne.
(b) The ocean.
(c) The waves.
(d) A ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the Chorus members sides with and supports Antigone?
2. Plays based on Greek legend usually involve a generation after generation repeating a ______.
3. What will happen to the body of Polyneices?
4. What does Eteocles compare Thebes and its land to?
5. Who does Eteocles promise to put in prison if they do not obey him and bravely face the danger of war?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)