|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of violation is used to describe women being treated like treasures?
2. Who is the third general described as leading a cavalry of horses, which makes an arrogant, inhuman noise?
3. What does Antigone believe is more important than respect for the city?
(a) Respect for family.
(b) Respect for society.
(c) Respect for ones self.
(d) Respect for elders.
4. How are Antigone and Ismene related to Eteocles and Polyneices?
(a) They are their wives.
(b) They are their aunts.
(c) They are their daughters.
(d) They are their sisters.
5. How many generals does Eteocle plan to appoint to face their enemies?
Short Answer Questions
1. Human beings are metaphorically represented by ________.
2. Amphiaraos is all of the following except:
3. What emblem is on Tydeus' shield?
4. Because of Eteocles' suggestion of what the Chorus should pray about, they begin to pray about what?
5. Seven Against Thebes is structured in what form?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)