|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eteocles' story and actions echo the story and actions of which other story?
(c) King of Argos.
2. Where does Eteocles go to prepare for war?
(a) The caves.
(b) Council Chambers.
(c) The meadow.
3. The Chorus refers to the attacks against the city of Thebes as _______.
4. The Chorus uses all of the following likening the destruction and violation of the city to the destruction and violation of a woman except:
5. Who are the group of women of Thebes who rushes on in a panic?
(a) The Chorus.
(b) The Farmers.
(c) The Messenger.
(d) The Singers.
Short Answer Questions
1. The image of Thebes is considered the ______ of its citizens.
2. Eteocles tells the men that the battle has ______.
3. Traditionally, males are more concerned with _______.
4. The theme of these legends also states that the after-effects can last for generations, which means it's better to listen to the will of __________.
5. The women of Thebes pray to the gods to remember their faithfulness and protect them so they can continue to do what?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)