|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Laius is regarded as a _______ in the city of Thebes.
2. Plays based on Greek legend usually involve parents and children doing what?
(a) Praising each other.
(b) Losing contact with each other.
(c) Kill each other.
(d) Growing old together.
3. Seven Against Thebes is structured in what form?
(a) New Age.
4. At the end of the first year, what does Eteocles refused to do?
(a) Feed the hungry.
(b) Give up the throne.
(c) Fight the war.
(d) Find a wife.
5. Who persuades his father-in-law to join with him and win the throne of Thebes by force?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jocasta?
2. What does Laius do to baby Oedipus after hearing the Oracle foretell Oedipus' future?
3. What type of violation is used to describe women being treated like treasures?
4. What is the name of a group of individual actors speaking with the thoughts, emotions, and reactions of a single character?
5. What does Eteocles compare his position to?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)