|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tafileh is an important town only if what city falls?
2. Fahad and _______ are chiefs of the Zebn.
3. Back at the Guweira camp, Lawrence received how much gold from Akaba for expenses in the Dead Sea campaign?
(a) 50,000 pounds.
(b) 40,000 pounds.
(c) 20,000 pounds.
(d) 30,000 pounds.
4. When Lawrence and his group leave Auda and travel past the Jefer flats, they are attacked by a raiding party from where?
(a) Sebn Shakat.
(b) Zebn Sukhur.
(c) Sebn Darmut.
(d) Zebn Harrual.
5. Fahad has promised how many troops to help General Bols with taking Jordan?
Short Answer Questions
1. Allenby's first attack of the Jordan initiative is scheduled for what day in September?
2. In order for Lawrence and Dawnay to cut the railways and have enough men, how many camels are they taking?
3. Allenby wants the plan to take out the two extreme ends of the railroad bridges in Yarmuk completed by when?
4. What do the British call the type of bodyguard that Lawrence hires Abdulla to be?
5. How do Lawrence and his group get from Suez to Cairo to see Colonel Clayton?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)