|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While in Akaba, Lawrence stays with a doctor named what?
2. Without ________, Lawrence and his group cannot get to Wadi Khalid.
(a) Abd el Kathum.
(b) Abd el Kafared.
(c) Abd el Kader.
(d) Abd el Kalil.
3. Joyce finds out that Lawrence plans to go to Azrak after cutting the railway lines at Deraa on what day?
(a) September 6.
(b) September 16.
(c) September 10.
(d) September 1.
4. After the Jerusalem victory, when Lawrence is with Allenby's group, the plan is to be at Jordan by the end of when?
5. Lawrence and Clayton agree on who to be the commanding officer for Akaba?
Short Answer Questions
1. Due to the state of ruin in Akaba, what condition is present?
2. When Lawrence, Thorne, and the others join Auda at camp after scouting at night, Lloyd returns to what city?
3. Fahad has promised how many troops to help General Bols with taking Jordan?
4. Lawrence and Clayton agree on who to be the supply officer for Akaba?
5. During the plan to take Jordan, Jaafar and the Arab regulars occupy the area north of what city?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Lawrence need the help of the Serhan tribes in the Yarmuk River Valley plan?
2. Why does Lawrence kill one of his men when they are attacked by a band of eight Turks?
3. Why is Feisal asked to hold off his move on Damascus?
4. What is one of the differences between the Arab Army and the British Army?
5. What are the Arabs trying to convince the Turks of regarding the big offensive in the autumn of 1918?
6. What does Lawrence learn about on his vacation to Cairo before the Dead Sea campaign begins?
7. Why is the reward for Lawrence, by the Turks, so much higher than that for other British officers?
8. In November 1917, what is the Turkish belief about the British officers?
9. When Lawrence and his men see the state of affairs in Akaba, what do they plan to do?
10. Why are the people of Tafileh fearful when the British and Arabs take the city?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)