|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lawrence and Ali set out on their mission, they are not very organized. They lose two men and find them where?
(a) Aba el Lissan.
2. How long will Lawrence and Dawnay need to travel from Deraa to Aba el Lissan?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Six weeks.
(d) Eight weeks.
3. How much does Lawrence pay Abdulla per month to be his bodyguard?
(a) Seven pounds.
(b) Ten pounds.
(c) Six pounds.
(d) Five pounds.
4. After Lawrence gets into a fight in Deraa, he is ordered to Allenby by what method?
5. In Book VI, what kind of transportation is Lloyd provided for his journey?
(a) A camel.
(b) Travel by air.
(c) Travel by train.
(d) A truck.
Short Answer Questions
1. On April 18, the Arabs have to pull back from where?
2. When Lawrence and his group finally set up camp to begin mining the bridge, they are how far from the bridge?
3. Lawrence plans to go to Madeba and join Allenby in order to take what road?
4. In order for Lawrence and Dawnay to cut the railways and have enough men, how many camels are they taking?
5. Without ________, Lawrence and his group cannot get to Wadi Khalid.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)