|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long will Lawrence and Dawnay need to cut the three railways and make their way out of the Aba el Lissan area?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One week.
(c) Four weeks.
(d) Three weeks.
2. The attack on Tafileh from the east is being carried out by whom?
(a) Sherif Bazan.
(b) Sherif Zaar.
(c) Sherif Talar.
(d) Sherif Nasir.
3. The taking of Akaba marks the end of what war?
(a) World War I.
(b) Arab War.
(c) Hejaz War.
(d) Akaba War.
4. While in Akaba, Lawrence stays with a doctor named what?
5. The railroads to Jerusalem, Haifa, Damascus, and Medina all met where?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Lawrence pay Abdulla per month to be his bodyguard?
2. Fahad and _______ are chiefs of the Zebn.
3. When Lawrence sees that the Arabs cannot suffer any more defeats or loss of ground in the fight, he and Dawnay depart in a car to do what?
4. What does Homs specialize in manufacturing?
5. The doctor Lawrence stays with in Akaba carries a rich-looking saddle bag of what type?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Lawrence need the help of the Serhan tribes in the Yarmuk River Valley plan?
2. Why was the plan developed to attack the bridges in the Yarmuk River Valley?
3. How much supplies does Allenby move in a day for Feisal in the Dead Sea campaign?
4. Feisal tells the British that if they are not successful in taking Damascus, he will do what?
5. Why does being in service to Allenby and Feisal cause problems for Lawrence?
6. What does Lawrence learn about on his vacation to Cairo before the Dead Sea campaign begins?
7. What is the state of Akaba after it is captured by the Arabs?
8. What is occurring when Lawrence returns to Akaba from his vacation before the Dead Sea campaign?
9. What is the next step after the end of the Hejaz War?
10. Why does Lawrence kill one of his men when they are attacked by a band of eight Turks?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)