|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The doctor Lawrence stays with in Akaba carries a rich-looking saddle bag of what type?
2. Without ________, Lawrence and his group cannot get to Wadi Khalid.
(a) Abd el Kalil.
(b) Abd el Kader.
(c) Abd el Kafared.
(d) Abd el Kathum.
3. After Lawrence gets into a fight in Deraa, he is ordered to Allenby by what method?
4. The situation at Medina goes from bad to worse when the Turks demand that everything south of _____ be abandoned.
(a) The Hills.
5. Fahad has promised how many troops to help General Bols with taking Jordan?
Short Answer Questions
1. The taking of Akaba marks the end of what war?
2. Allenby gave Jaafar Pasha decorations and what title?
3. The whole plan that Lawrence had for his men to attack railroad bridges and then return to Palestine relied on whom to approve it?
4. While traveling to Cairo to see Colonel Clayton, Lawrence and his group change trains in Ismailia to wait for the express train from where?
5. After the taking of Jerusalem, Allenby is basically immobile until mid-February when he would bring the push to what city?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)