|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joyce finds out that Lawrence plans to go to Azrak after cutting the railway lines at Deraa on what day?
(a) September 16.
(b) September 10.
(c) September 6.
(d) September 1.
2. Dawnay and Lawrence leave the discussions with Allenby about the Jordan initiative and return to where?
3. The taking of Akaba marks the end of what war?
(a) Hejaz War.
(b) Akaba War.
(c) Arab War.
(d) World War I.
4. Due to the state of ruin in Akaba, what condition is present?
(c) Lack of water.
5. During the plan to take Jordan, Jaafar and the Arab regulars occupy the area north of what city?
Short Answer Questions
1. In November 1917, Allenby was staging a move against what front?
2. What is the name of the base engineer who goes with Lawrence and Ali to mine bridges?
3. Allenby's first attack of the Jordan initiative is scheduled for what day in September?
4. How much is the reward being offered by the Turks for Lawrence and Ali after their successful railway destruction?
5. Fahad has promised how many troops to help General Bols with taking Jordan?
Short Essay Questions
1. What railroads meet at Deraa?
2. When Allenby is presented with the plan for the Yarmuk River Valley bridges, what does he say?
3. How much supplies does Allenby move in a day for Feisal in the Dead Sea campaign?
4. Why is the reward for Lawrence, by the Turks, so much higher than that for other British officers?
5. What is the state of Akaba after it is captured by the Arabs?
6. Who are the Ismailiya?
7. What are some of the differences among the zones in Syria?
8. Why is Feisal asked to hold off his move on Damascus?
9. What is one of the differences between the Arab Army and the British Army?
10. What is the next step after the end of the Hejaz War?
This section contains 542 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)