|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lawrence, Thorne, and others survey the train line, navigating through the dark using a compass and what?
(b) Star of Orion.
(c) Nothing but a compass.
2. In order for Lawrence and Dawnay to cut the railways and have enough men, how many camels are they taking?
(a) One thousand.
(b) Four thousand.
(c) Two thousand.
(d) Three thousand.
3. On April 18, the Arabs have to pull back from where?
4. In Book IX, Dawnay and Lawrence talk to Allenby and whom about the plans for the Jordan initiative?
5. After the taking of Jerusalem, Allenby is basically immobile until mid-February when he would bring the push to what city?
Short Answer Questions
1. The railroads to Jerusalem, Haifa, Damascus, and Medina all met where?
2. During the plan to take Jordan, Jaafar and the Arab regulars occupy the area north of what city?
3. What is the name of the Admiral that speaks with Lawrence at Ismailia?
4. When Lawrence and his group leave Auda and travel past the Jefer flats, they are attacked by a raiding party from where?
5. How long will Lawrence and Dawnay need to cut the three railways and make their way out of the Aba el Lissan area?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)