|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lawrence and his group finally set up camp to begin mining the bridge, they are how far from the bridge?
(a) Ninety miles.
(b) Ten miles.
(c) Eighty miles.
(d) Twenty miles.
2. While Lawrence and his group are on the mission to mine the railroads, they meet whom outside of Azrak?
(a) The Serhan tribe.
(b) The Darshun tribe.
(c) The Gashun tribe.
(d) The Yarnban tribe.
3. Mustapha warns Feisal not to fall for England's promises and that England will use the Arab territory to attack what country after the war?
(c) Saudi Arabia.
4. Instead of leaving one of his injured men to the cruelty of the Turks, what does Lawrence do?
(a) Calls for an evacuation by air.
(b) Carries him.
(c) Puts him on a camel.
(d) Shoots him.
5. Lawrence, Thorne, and others survey the train line, navigating through the dark using a compass and what?
(a) Nothing but a compass.
(d) Star of Orion.
Short Answer Questions
1. While at Bair after leaving Aba el Lissan, Lawrence learns that the Turks have retaken what city?
2. How long will Lawrence and Dawnay need to travel from Deraa to Aba el Lissan?
3. When Lawrence, Thorne, and the others join Auda at camp after scouting at night, Lloyd returns to what city?
4. Where do Lawrence and Joyce travel to, in armored cars, after Lawrence returns from vacation?
5. When Lawrence's group arrives at Sherif Ali's camp, they help them cut the Turkish telegraph line to where?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)