|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While traveling to Cairo to see Colonel Clayton, Lawrence and his group change trains in Ismailia to wait for the express train from where?
(a) Port Kalahid.
(b) Port Said.
(c) Port Yernnam.
(d) Port Jibba.
2. While Lawrence and his group are on the mission to mine the railroads, they meet whom outside of Azrak?
(a) The Gashun tribe.
(b) The Darshun tribe.
(c) The Yarnban tribe.
(d) The Serhan tribe.
3. The area of Aba el Lissan is subject to air attacks by whom?
4. The railroads to Jerusalem, Haifa, Damascus, and Medina all met where?
5. After the taking of Akaba, what is the next step?
Short Answer Questions
1. Without ________, Lawrence and his group cannot get to Wadi Khalid.
2. When Lawrence's group leaves Sherif Ali's camp after helping cut the telegraph line, how many men are there to blow up bridges?
3. Lawrence and his group travel to which location in order to request supplies to relieve the suffering in Akaba?
4. After the Jerusalem victory, when Lawrence is with Allenby's group, the plan is to be at Jordan by the end of when?
5. How much does Lawrence pay Abdulla per month to be his bodyguard?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)