|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event occurs at the beginning of the day in the Arab camp?
(d) Call to prayer.
2. Who sends Lawrence back to Arabia and Feisal?
(a) Colonel Bryan.
(b) Colonel Crawford.
(c) Colonel Clayton.
(d) Colonel Byron.
3. What event occurs before dinner in the Arab camp?
(a) Happy hour.
(b) Tea time.
(c) Rest time.
(d) Sunset prayer.
4. Bremond and Lawrence disagree on a plan to take what city?
5. Who functions as the historian for the small group of British in Egypt?
Short Answer Questions
1. After the troops, on their march, pass through Wadi Gara, they come upon what Beduin tribe?
2. Lawrence received orders from Clayton to wait in Wejh for the arrival of the Egyptian patrol ship named what?
3. Lawrence feels that Abdulla's people are not as _________ as Feisal's are.
4. Who is one of Lawrence's escorts as he goes to meet Feisal?
5. What was the Turkish Civil Code replaced with in many towns?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Feisal, Lawrence, and others decide that Yenbo can be made safe on the desert side?
2. What is Lawrence's first impression of Sherif Abdulla?
3. How does Sheikh Fahad el Hansha try to treat Lawrence?
4. What was Auda explaining to Nuri when they met?
5. Why are Lawrence and the others making the march under the leadership of Auda, mainly traveling at night?
6. Why does Lawrence tell Auda that their group should not move on to Damascus?
7. Why does Feisal ask Lawrence to change his British uniform for Arab garb?
8. How does Lawrence describe an Arab?
9. What is the psychological element of war, according to Lawrence?
10. What happens to the role Feisal has to play after his victory at Wejh?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)