|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the taking of Akaba, the Arabs become a part of what army?
(a) Arab army.
(b) Lawrence's army.
(c) Sinai army.
(d) Tribal army.
2. When Lawrence's group arrives at Sherif Ali's camp, they help them cut the Turkish telegraph line to where?
3. The whole plan that Lawrence had for his men to attack railroad bridges and then return to Palestine relied on whom to approve it?
(a) King Abdulla.
(b) King Reada.
(c) King Hussein.
(d) King Sherif.
4. Lawrence leaves Aba el Lissan and travels with what?
(a) A sharif.
(b) A camel.
(c) A jeep.
(d) A mirzuk.
5. The taking of Akaba marks the end of what war?
(a) World War I.
(b) Hejaz War.
(c) Arab War.
(d) Akaba War.
6. What is the name of the major who Lawrence finally gets in contact with in Suez to get relief to Akaba?
7. The railroads to Jerusalem, Haifa, Damascus, and Medina all met where?
8. When Lawrence and his party leave Wadi Jesha and hope to reach Safra el Jesha, they cross valleys that have what?
9. Due to the state of ruin in Akaba, what condition is present?
(b) Lack of water.
10. While Lawrence and his group are on the mission to mine the railroads, they meet whom outside of Azrak?
(a) The Serhan tribe.
(b) The Darshun tribe.
(c) The Gashun tribe.
(d) The Yarnban tribe.
11. The doctor Lawrence stays with in Akaba carries a rich-looking saddle bag of what type?
12. When Lawrence and his group leave Auda and travel past the Jefer flats, they are attacked by a raiding party from where?
(a) Sebn Darmut.
(b) Sebn Shakat.
(c) Zebn Sukhur.
(d) Zebn Harrual.
13. What day is it when Lawrence returns to Akaba after his vacation?
(b) Independence Day.
(c) Christmas Day.
(d) New Year's Day.
14. The situation at Medina goes from bad to worse when the Turks demand that everything south of _____ be abandoned.
(c) The Hills.
15. What do the British call the type of bodyguard that Lawrence hires Abdulla to be?
(a) An assassin.
(b) A personal guard.
(c) A brazen guard.
(d) A cutthroat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lawrence plans to go to Madeba and join Allenby in order to take what road?
2. Allenby's plans to take Jordan happen during what year?
3. Allenby gave Jaafar Pasha decorations and what title?
4. Lawrence and Clayton agree on who to be the commanding officer for Akaba?
5. What is the name of the Admiral that speaks with Lawrence at Ismailia?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)