|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day is it when Lawrence returns to Akaba after his vacation?
(a) Independence Day.
(c) Christmas Day.
(d) New Year's Day.
2. Due to the state of ruin in Akaba, what condition is present?
(b) Lack of water.
3. Fahad and _______ are chiefs of the Zebn.
4. Allenby wants the plan to take out the two extreme ends of the railroad bridges in Yarmuk completed by when?
(a) January 5.
(b) December 5.
(c) November 5.
(d) October 5.
5. Lawrence and his group travel to which location in order to request supplies to relieve the suffering in Akaba?
6. Lawrence plans to go to Madeba and join Allenby in order to take what road?
(a) Beyrout-Mecca road.
(b) Medina-Damascus road.
(c) Talifeh-Cairo road.
(d) Jericho-Salt road.
7. The railroads to Jerusalem, Haifa, Damascus, and Medina all met where?
8. After the taking of Jerusalem, Allenby is basically immobile until mid-February when he would bring the push to what city?
9. In order for Lawrence and Dawnay to cut the railways and have enough men, how many camels are they taking?
(a) Four thousand.
(b) Three thousand.
(c) Two thousand.
(d) One thousand.
10. Lawrence and Clayton agree on who to be the supply officer for Akaba?
11. On April 18, the Arabs have to pull back from where?
12. Without ________, Lawrence and his group cannot get to Wadi Khalid.
(a) Abd el Kader.
(b) Abd el Kalil.
(c) Abd el Kafared.
(d) Abd el Kathum.
13. When Lawrence and Ali set out on their mission, they are not very organized. They lose two men and find them where?
(d) Aba el Lissan.
14. Mustapha warns Feisal not to fall for England's promises and that England will use the Arab territory to attack what country after the war?
(b) Saudi Arabia.
15. When Lawrence's group leaves Sherif Ali's camp after helping cut the telegraph line, how many men are there to blow up bridges?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Book IX, Dawnay and Lawrence talk to Allenby and whom about the plans for the Jordan initiative?
2. At the beginning of Book VII, Lawrence attends a banquet at whose headquarters?
3. Fahad has promised how many troops to help General Bols with taking Jordan?
4. How much is the Turkish reward for British officers, dead or alive?
5. How much gold does Colonel Clayton give Lawrence and his group to take back to Akaba?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)