|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the second Englishman in Tafileh who has been sent to gather intelligence about the Arab Front?
(a) Lieutenant Kirkbridge.
(b) Lieutenant Gatsby.
(c) Lieutenant Dranbury.
(d) Lieutenant Williams.
2. While at Bair after leaving Aba el Lissan, Lawrence learns that the Turks have retaken what city?
3. How much is the reward being offered by the Turks for Lawrence and Ali after their successful railway destruction?
(a) One thousand pounds.
(b) Ten thousand pounds.
(c) Twenty thousand pounds.
(d) Five thousand pounds.
4. While traveling to Cairo to see Colonel Clayton, Lawrence and his group change trains in Ismailia to wait for the express train from where?
(a) Port Said.
(b) Port Kalahid.
(c) Port Yernnam.
(d) Port Jibba.
5. Lawrence and Clayton agree on who to be the supply officer for Akaba?
6. Fahad and _______ are chiefs of the Zebn.
7. How long will Lawrence and Dawnay need to cut the three railways and make their way out of the Aba el Lissan area?
(a) One week.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Four weeks.
8. What is the name of the Admiral that speaks with Lawrence at Ismailia?
9. The taking of Akaba marks the end of what war?
(a) Arab War.
(b) World War I.
(c) Hejaz War.
(d) Akaba War.
10. After the Jerusalem victory, when Lawrence is with Allenby's group, the plan is to be at Jordan by the end of when?
11. Beyrout has a language that is based on what other language?
12. Lawrence leaves Aba el Lissan and travels with what?
(a) A camel.
(b) A sharif.
(c) A jeep.
(d) A mirzuk.
13. Feisal has placed his younger brother, named what, in charge of the Arabs for the Dead Sea campaign?
14. The situation at Medina goes from bad to worse when the Turks demand that everything south of _____ be abandoned.
(d) The Hills.
15. While Lawrence and his group are on the mission to mine the railroads, they meet whom outside of Azrak?
(a) The Yarnban tribe.
(b) The Serhan tribe.
(c) The Darshun tribe.
(d) The Gashun tribe.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the plan to take Jordan, Jaafar and the Arab regulars occupy the area north of what city?
2. If Lawrence and his group cannot get to Wadi Khalid, they will have to try to blow up the bridge at what location?
3. Before beginning the move to the Dead Sea with Allenby's group, Lawrence takes a one-week vacation where?
4. Allenby gave Jaafar Pasha decorations and what title?
5. Lawrence and his group travel to which location in order to request supplies to relieve the suffering in Akaba?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)