|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the secret society consisting of Arab officers in the Turkish army?
2. What event occurs before dinner in the Arab camp?
(a) Sunset prayer.
(b) Rest time.
(c) Happy hour.
(d) Tea time.
3. Lawrence escapes from the situation in Egypt between the Turks and Arabs by going on vacation with whom?
4. Nesib offers his help to take Akaba if Lawrence will support his attempt to begin a Syrian movement without whom?
(a) The sharif of Mecca.
(d) The sultan.
5. Lawrence travels by what method to get from the liner to Feisal?
6. Lawrence has the support of Nasir and whom in his plan to take Akaba?
7. The author's first assignment, after entering the British Army, is to what expeditionary force?
8. Abdulla gained the respect of the Arabs by having the revolt be successful in what city?
9. Feisal, after the victory in Wejh, was also referred to as what type of court for western Arabia?
(a) Court of Feuds.
(b) High Court.
(c) Court of Relations.
(d) Court of Appeals.
10. What is the name of the British soldier who takes on the Arab landing party for the attack on Wejh?
11. How many British ships will be at Wejh with guns to help the Arabs?
12. Feisal is an officer in the Turkish army and is forced to live, while in Syria, at the headquarters of whom?
(a) Abdual Ali.
(b) Ronald Sores.
(c) Jemal Pasha.
(d) Michal Farish.
13. While in Ageila, Lawrence becomes ill from what?
(a) A tick bite.
(b) A louse bite.
(c) A scorpion bite.
(d) A snakebite.
14. Instead of letting the Arabs rule Mecca, the Turks put what official in place in Mecca?
15. At what seaport do the passengers of the liner meet Abdulla?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sends Lawrence back to Arabia and Feisal?
2. Most of the Arabs want to be rid of the Turks, instead of taking what other course of action?
3. After Lawrence leaves Feisal, where does he go on a holiday?
4. After hearing the band play at Colonel Wilson's residence, where does Lawrence go?
5. What are Lawrence and the men carrying with them on the march to Akaba so that they can pay others?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)