|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first of the three elements of war in which Lawrence believes?
(a) Numerological element.
(b) Mathematical element.
(c) Calculable element.
(d) Algebraical element.
2. One of the elements of attack on the railroad is to place what on it?
3. Whom does Lawrence march with to Akaba?
4. Abdulla gained the respect of the Arabs by having the revolt be successful in what city?
5. What is the name of the captain whom Lawrence does not impress because Lawrence is wearing an Arab headdress?
(a) Captain Wingate.
(b) Captain Smythe.
(c) Captain Boyle.
(d) Captain Johnson.
6. Who told Lawrence that the German staff in Constantinople ordered the troops to abandon Medina?
7. After getting to Khabr Ajaj, the group tries to travel mostly at night because they are short on what?
8. Bremond and Lawrence disagree on a plan to take what city?
9. After hearing the band play at Colonel Wilson's residence, where does Lawrence go?
(a) Suez Canal.
10. Who are Abdulla and Lawrence working with to plan the attack on the Hejaz railroad?
(a) Sir Walter Langford.
(b) Sir Archibald Murray.
(c) Sir Bremound Franklin.
(d) Sir Charles Waterford.
11. How many British ships will be at Wejh with guns to help the Arabs?
12. Instead of letting the Arabs rule Mecca, the Turks put what official in place in Mecca?
13. Lawrence feels that Abdulla's people are not as _________ as Feisal's are.
14. What is the name of the British soldier who takes on the Arab landing party for the attack on Wejh?
15. Who is the chief of intelligence in Egypt?
Short Answer Questions
1. What city will Adbulla's father, the emir, not allow the Turks to enter until he is dead?
2. Feisal decides to send Lawrence to his younger brother who just suffered defeat and had to retreat. What is the name of the younger brother?
3. Lawrence has the support of Nasir and whom in his plan to take Akaba?
4. What is the name of the secret society formed in Syria?
5. The Turks are divided into two groups, the Old Turks and whom?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)