|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time do Lawrence and the rest set out for Akaba?
2. Where does the Beduin find God?
(a) In buildings.
(b) In towns.
(c) In science.
(d) In nature.
3. What is Lawrence ill with on the trip from Yenbo to Wadi Ais?
(a) Dysentery and pox.
(b) Fever and dysentery.
(c) Flu and motion sickness.
(d) Pox and fever.
4. Instead of wearing khaki, Faisel requests that Lawrence wear what?
(a) Dark colors.
(d) Meccan garb.
5. As the Turkish system is being replaced in towns, what type of order is being restored?
(a) Tribal order.
(b) Arab order.
(c) Monarchic order.
(d) Koranic order.
6. What problem does the Abu Tayi camp have?
7. How long does it take for Bremond to order the Suez batteries to assist the Arabs?
(a) Eighteen months.
(b) Six months.
(c) One year.
(d) Two years.
8. Who sends Lawrence back to Arabia and Feisal?
(a) Colonel Bryan.
(b) Colonel Byron.
(c) Colonel Crawford.
(d) Colonel Clayton.
9. On the march to Wejh, Feisal is dressed in what?
(a) Traditional Meccan robes.
(c) Dress robes.
(d) Military uniform.
10. What is the second of the three elements of war in which Lawrence believes?
(a) Tribal element.
(b) Human element.
(c) Biological element.
(d) Relational element.
11. After the group leaves Sharraf's camp, they meet some British riders. One of them is named what?
12. Nesib offers his help to take Akaba if Lawrence will support his attempt to begin a Syrian movement without whom?
(a) The sharif of Mecca.
(b) The sultan.
13. While Lawrence is gone on vacation, he arranges to have himself transferred from his current command to what bureau?
(a) Support Bureau.
(b) Arab Bureau.
(c) Turkish Bureau.
(d) Intelligence Bureau.
14. Who are Abdulla and Lawrence working with to plan the attack on the Hejaz railroad?
(a) Sir Walter Langford.
(b) Sir Bremound Franklin.
(c) Sir Archibald Murray.
(d) Sir Charles Waterford.
15. How many British ships will be at Wejh with guns to help the Arabs?
Short Answer Questions
1. After Lawrence and the group head out for Akaba, where do they go?
2. On what date do Abdulla and Lawrence leave Wadi Ais to go to the front?
3. Under the leadership of Auda, the group goes through hills and valleys as they head for the summer camp of what?
4. England is involved in a war with this country when the Arab uprising begins to occur.
5. One of the elements of attack on the railroad is to place what on it?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)