Mid-Book Test (up to Book V Marking Time Chapter 55 - 68)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Nesib offers his help to take Akaba if Lawrence will support his attempt to begin a Syrian movement without whom?
b) The sharif of Mecca.
d) The sultan.
2. The move on Akaba begins with how many men?
3. Who told Lawrence that the German staff in Constantinople ordered the troops to abandon Medina?
4. How long does it take for Bremond to order the Suez batteries to assist the Arabs?
a) Six months.
b) Eighteen months.
c) One year.
d) Two years.
5. Lawrence received orders from...
This section contains 541 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)