|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What problem does the Abu Tayi camp have?
2. Who later told Lawrence that he had guided the Turks down to rush Yenbo in the dark so that they might stamp out Feisal's army?
(a) Meluah Allah.
(b) Dakhil Allah.
(c) Ferach Allah.
(d) Kahalil Allah.
3. How many British ships will be at Wejh with guns to help the Arabs?
4. Who is the author of the book?
(a) T. E. Lawrence.
(b) T. E. Roberts.
(c) T. E. Elliot.
(d) T. E. Givvens.
5. Where does the Beduin find God?
(a) In buildings.
(b) In science.
(c) In towns.
(d) In nature.
6. Who is Feisal's agent in Yenbo?
(a) Abd el Kader.
(b) Amir el Abl.
(c) Kalil el Akbar.
(d) Alin el Kathir.
7. Who are Abdulla and Lawrence working with to plan the attack on the Hejaz railroad?
(a) Sir Walter Langford.
(b) Sir Archibald Murray.
(c) Sir Bremound Franklin.
(d) Sir Charles Waterford.
8. While in Ageila, Lawrence becomes ill from what?
(a) A louse bite.
(b) A scorpion bite.
(c) A tick bite.
(d) A snakebite.
9. The attack on Akaba is planned to be coordinated from where?
(a) El Ashaba.
(d) El Jefer.
10. Whom does Lawrence march with to Akaba?
11. What is the third of the three elements of war in which Lawrence believes?
(a) Physiological element.
(b) Psychological element.
(c) Tactical element.
(d) Strategic element.
12. While Lawrence is in Yenbo, Abdulla is using his troops to blockade what city?
13. What is the name of the secret society formed in Syria?
14. England is involved in a war with this country when the Arab uprising begins to occur.
15. There is a secret treaty between England, France, and whom to keep some of the Arab lands after the revolt ends?
Short Answer Questions
1. Feisal is an officer in the Turkish army and is forced to live, while in Syria, at the headquarters of whom?
2. While Lawrence is gone on vacation, he arranges to have himself transferred from his current command to what bureau?
3. Where is the location that Feisal wants to take his troops so that they can help with the blockade and still receive supplies from Yenbo?
4. How long does it take for Bremond to order the Suez batteries to assist the Arabs?
5. What city will Adbulla's father, the emir, not allow the Turks to enter until he is dead?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)