|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Feisal's agent in Yenbo?
(a) Abd el Kader.
(b) Kalil el Akbar.
(c) Amir el Abl.
(d) Alin el Kathir.
2. At what time do Lawrence and the rest set out for Akaba?
3. At the outbreak of World War I, the author was working for a museum at what location?
(a) An archaeological dig.
(b) A science lab.
(c) A history museum.
(d) A restoration lab.
4. How many British ships will be at Wejh with guns to help the Arabs?
5. One of the elements of attack on the railroad is to place what on it?
6. While Lawrence is in Port Sudan, he meets Davenport and Joyce who are leaving for where?
7. While Lawrence is in Yenbo, Abdulla is using his troops to blockade what city?
8. After hearing the band play at Colonel Wilson's residence, where does Lawrence go?
(a) Suez Canal.
9. During the march from Wejh to attack the railroad, what do the troops encounter?
(a) Rouge Turks.
(b) Captured Turks.
(c) Beduin tents.
(d) Feuding tribes.
10. Who sends Lawrence back to Arabia and Feisal?
(a) Colonel Byron.
(b) Colonel Clayton.
(c) Colonel Crawford.
(d) Colonel Bryan.
11. As the Turkish system is being replaced in towns, what type of order is being restored?
(a) Koranic order.
(b) Monarchic order.
(c) Arab order.
(d) Tribal order.
12. Bremond and Lawrence disagree on a plan to take what city?
13. What city will Adbulla's father, the emir, not allow the Turks to enter until he is dead?
14. Whom does Lawrence march with to Akaba?
15. On the march to Wejh, Feisal is dressed in what?
(b) Military uniform.
(c) Dress robes.
(d) Traditional Meccan robes.
Short Answer Questions
1. The attack on Akaba is planned to be coordinated from where?
2. What is the name of the captive taken to Constantinople who provides a modern education for his sons?
3. The Turks are divided into two groups, the Old Turks and whom?
4. At what seaport do the passengers of the liner meet Abdulla?
5. What is the name of the liner on which Lawrence and others meet with the Turkish officers on their way to see the emir of Mecca?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)