|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Lawrence that the German staff in Constantinople ordered the troops to abandon Medina?
2. During the march from Wejh to attack the railroad, what do the troops encounter?
(a) Beduin tents.
(b) Rouge Turks.
(c) Feuding tribes.
(d) Captured Turks.
3. After hearing the band play at Colonel Wilson's residence, where does Lawrence go?
(c) Suez Canal.
4. Lawrence received orders from Clayton to wait in Wejh for the arrival of the Egyptian patrol ship named what?
(a) Nur il Baham.
(b) Nur il Allaham.
(c) Nur il Bahr.
(d) Nur il Attara.
5. On the march to Wejh, Feisal is dressed in what?
(b) Military uniform.
(c) Traditional Meccan robes.
(d) Dress robes.
6. While in Ageila, Lawrence becomes ill from what?
(a) A scorpion bite.
(b) A snakebite.
(c) A tick bite.
(d) A louse bite.
7. Lawrence travels by what method to get from the liner to Feisal?
8. What is the name of the liner on which Lawrence and others meet with the Turkish officers on their way to see the emir of Mecca?
9. On what date do Abdulla and Lawrence leave Wadi Ais to go to the front?
(a) March 10.
(b) March 26.
(c) March 20.
(d) March 6.
10. Under the leadership of Auda, the group goes through hills and valleys as they head for the summer camp of what?
(a) The sultan.
(b) The jeahan.
(c) The emir.
(d) The howeitat.
11. Abdulla is very interested in the progress of World War I in what location?
(a) The Middle East.
(d) South America.
12. What is the name of the secret society consisting of Arab officers in the Turkish army?
13. What is the name of the holy book of the Arabs?
14. What event occurs before dinner in the Arab camp?
(a) Happy hour.
(b) Rest time.
(c) Tea time.
(d) Sunset prayer.
15. Who sends Lawrence back to Arabia and Feisal?
(a) Colonel Crawford.
(b) Colonel Byron.
(c) Colonel Bryan.
(d) Colonel Clayton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Yenbo is surrounded by water on how many sides?
2. While Lawrence is in Yenbo, Abdulla is using his troops to blockade what city?
3. Instead of wearing khaki, Faisel requests that Lawrence wear what?
4. The French think that Feisal moving to what place is a suicide mission and believe that troops should be put ashore at Rabegh instead?
5. Who is the chief of the French military mission?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)