|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lawrence has the support of Nasir and whom in his plan to take Akaba?
2. If the Arabs capture Akaba, what can they get?
(a) A steady source of supplies from the British.
(b) Access to Turkish supplies.
(c) Access to British medicine for the Arabs.
(d) Access to Turkish gold to pay the British for supplies.
3. While Lawrence is gone on vacation, he arranges to have himself transferred from his current command to what bureau?
(a) Turkish Bureau.
(b) Intelligence Bureau.
(c) Support Bureau.
(d) Arab Bureau.
4. At what time do Lawrence and the rest set out for Akaba?
5. The Turks first appeared in the Arab world as what?
6. Bremond and Lawrence disagree on a plan to take what city?
7. What word means that the person is a descendant of the prophet Mohammed?
8. What is the name of the railroad that supplies the Turks at Medina?
9. When they arrive at Sharraf's camp, he brings them good news that rains have filled the pools and will shorten their trip to where?
10. Who is the chief of intelligence in Egypt?
11. At the beginning of the book, the Arab region is part of what empire?
12. Who is Lawrence's sponsor and the person with whom he is supposed to travel to the Yenbo base?
(a) Abd el Kerim.
(b) Abd el Kalil.
(c) Abd el Ali.
(d) Abd el Yenbo.
13. After the group leaves Sharraf's camp, they meet some British riders. One of them is named what?
14. Who sends Lawrence back to Arabia and Feisal?
(a) Colonel Crawford.
(b) Colonel Clayton.
(c) Colonel Bryan.
(d) Colonel Byron.
15. What is the name of the captain whom Lawrence does not impress because Lawrence is wearing an Arab headdress?
(a) Captain Johnson.
(b) Captain Smythe.
(c) Captain Wingate.
(d) Captain Boyle.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Lawrence is in Port Sudan, he meets Davenport and Joyce who are leaving for where?
2. Where does the Beduin find God?
3. During the march from Wejh to attack the railroad, what do the troops encounter?
4. After hearing the band play at Colonel Wilson's residence, where does Lawrence go?
5. The French think that Feisal moving to what place is a suicide mission and believe that troops should be put ashore at Rabegh instead?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)