|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Lawrence leaves Feisal, where does he go on a holiday?
(a) Along the Red Sea.
(b) In Dubai.
(c) Along the Nile.
(d) Along the Gulf of Arabia.
2. Who is Feisal's agent in Yenbo?
(a) Abd el Kader.
(b) Amir el Abl.
(c) Kalil el Akbar.
(d) Alin el Kathir.
3. What is the name of the railroad that supplies the Turks at Medina?
4. Who is the chief of intelligence in Egypt?
5. After Lawrence and the group head out for Akaba, where do they go?
(a) The oasis of Sharraf.
(b) The oasis of Aish.
(c) The oasis of Kurr.
(d) The oasis of El Kurr.
6. What is Lawrence ill with on the trip from Yenbo to Wadi Ais?
(a) Dysentery and pox.
(b) Flu and motion sickness.
(c) Fever and dysentery.
(d) Pox and fever.
7. There is a secret treaty between England, France, and whom to keep some of the Arab lands after the revolt ends?
8. Whom does Lawrence march with to Akaba?
9. What was the Turkish Civil Code replaced with in many towns?
(a) Talmud law.
(c) Koranic procedure.
(d) Arab civil code.
10. When they arrive at Sharraf's camp, he brings them good news that rains have filled the pools and will shorten their trip to where?
11. After the troops, on their march, pass through Wadi Gara, they come upon what Beduin tribe?
(a) Mourad el Habad tribe.
(b) Sheikh Farral el Abdua tribe.
(c) Sheikh Fahad el Hansha tribe.
(d) Mousah el Rashid tribe.
12. What location is Fesial sent to, by his father, in order to consult and survey the situation before a revolt is declared?
13. What is the name of the secret society formed in Syria?
14. Abdulla is very interested in the progress of World War I in what location?
(b) The Middle East.
(c) South America.
15. Who later told Lawrence that he had guided the Turks down to rush Yenbo in the dark so that they might stamp out Feisal's army?
(a) Meluah Allah.
(b) Ferach Allah.
(c) Kahalil Allah.
(d) Dakhil Allah.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lawrence escapes from the situation in Egypt between the Turks and Arabs by going on vacation with whom?
2. How many days does it take the Turks to restore service on the railroad line after the successful attack?
3. What is the name of the location where Feisal and Lawrence meet for the first time?
4. At the outbreak of World War I, the author was working for a museum at what location?
5. The attack on Akaba is planned to be coordinated from where?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)