|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what date do Abdulla and Lawrence leave Wadi Ais to go to the front?
(a) March 6.
(b) March 10.
(c) March 20.
(d) March 26.
2. Who is the chief of intelligence in Egypt?
3. What word means that the person is a descendant of the prophet Mohammed?
4. Under the leadership of Auda, the group goes through hills and valleys as they head for the summer camp of what?
(a) The howeitat.
(b) The emir.
(c) The jeahan.
(d) The sultan.
5. What is the name of the holy book of the Arabs?
6. The author's first assignment, after entering the British Army, is to what expeditionary force?
7. What event occurs before dinner in the Arab camp?
(a) Happy hour.
(b) Sunset prayer.
(c) Tea time.
(d) Rest time.
8. What event occurs at the beginning of the day in the Arab camp?
(b) Call to prayer.
9. One of the elements of attack on the railroad is to place what on it?
10. After getting to Khabr Ajaj, the group tries to travel mostly at night because they are short on what?
11. What city will Adbulla's father, the emir, not allow the Turks to enter until he is dead?
12. Feisal is an officer in the Turkish army and is forced to live, while in Syria, at the headquarters of whom?
(a) Abdual Ali.
(b) Jemal Pasha.
(c) Ronald Sores.
(d) Michal Farish.
13. Yenbo is surrounded by water on how many sides?
14. What is the name of the British soldier who takes on the Arab landing party for the attack on Wejh?
15. Who later told Lawrence that he had guided the Turks down to rush Yenbo in the dark so that they might stamp out Feisal's army?
(a) Ferach Allah.
(b) Dakhil Allah.
(c) Kahalil Allah.
(d) Meluah Allah.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Abdulla go to Wadi?
2. Instead of wearing khaki, Faisel requests that Lawrence wear what?
3. Where does the Beduin find God?
4. The move on Akaba begins with how many men?
5. At what seaport do the passengers of the liner meet Abdulla?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)