|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What location is Fesial sent to, by his father, in order to consult and survey the situation before a revolt is declared?
2. What event occurs at the beginning of the day in the Arab camp?
(c) Call to prayer.
3. Most of the Arabs want to be rid of the Turks, instead of taking what other course of action?
(a) Living with the Turks.
(b) Enslaving the Turks.
(c) Establishing their own empire.
(d) Conquering their empire.
4. Feisal, after the victory in Wejh, was also referred to as what type of court for western Arabia?
(a) Court of Relations.
(b) High Court.
(c) Court of Feuds.
(d) Court of Appeals.
5. What is the name of the location where Feisal and Lawrence meet for the first time?
(a) Masruh Harb.
(d) Wadi Safra.
6. Lawrence feels that Abdulla's people are not as _________ as Feisal's are.
7. Who sends Lawrence back to Arabia and Feisal?
(a) Colonel Clayton.
(b) Colonel Bryan.
(c) Colonel Crawford.
(d) Colonel Byron.
8. At the beginning of the book, the Arab region is part of what empire?
9. Who is Feisal's agent in Yenbo?
(a) Alin el Kathir.
(b) Kalil el Akbar.
(c) Abd el Kader.
(d) Amir el Abl.
10. What is the name of the secret society formed in Syria?
11. At what time do Lawrence and the rest set out for Akaba?
12. As the Turkish system is being replaced in towns, what type of order is being restored?
(a) Koranic order.
(b) Arab order.
(c) Tribal order.
(d) Monarchic order.
13. What does Lawrence do with the extra two nights at El Kurr?
(a) Practice English with the others.
(b) Learn Arab music.
(c) Practice his Arabic.
(d) Learn Arab dance.
14. Instead of letting the Arabs rule Mecca, the Turks put what official in place in Mecca?
15. Who is the chief of intelligence in Egypt?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the location that Feisal wants to take his troops so that they can help with the blockade and still receive supplies from Yenbo?
2. What word means that the person is a descendant of the prophet Mohammed?
3. What is the name of the railroad that supplies the Turks at Medina?
4. There is a secret treaty between England, France, and whom to keep some of the Arab lands after the revolt ends?
5. How many British ships will be at Wejh with guns to help the Arabs?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)