|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the location where Feisal and Lawrence meet for the first time?
(b) Wadi Safra.
(d) Masruh Harb.
2. Instead of letting the Arabs rule Mecca, the Turks put what official in place in Mecca?
3. What is the third of the three elements of war in which Lawrence believes?
(a) Psychological element.
(b) Strategic element.
(c) Tactical element.
(d) Physiological element.
4. Who is the chief of the French military mission?
(a) Colonel Gerrard.
(b) Colonel Fremound.
(c) Colonel Bremond.
(d) Colonel Jacques.
5. While Lawrence is in Port Sudan, he meets Davenport and Joyce who are leaving for where?
6. After hearing the band play at Colonel Wilson's residence, where does Lawrence go?
(b) Suez Canal.
7. What is the name of the secret society formed in Syria?
8. After the troops, on their march, pass through Wadi Gara, they come upon what Beduin tribe?
(a) Mourad el Habad tribe.
(b) Sheikh Farral el Abdua tribe.
(c) Mousah el Rashid tribe.
(d) Sheikh Fahad el Hansha tribe.
9. Yenbo is surrounded by water on how many sides?
10. On what date do Abdulla and Lawrence leave Wadi Ais to go to the front?
(a) March 20.
(b) March 26.
(c) March 6.
(d) March 10.
11. How long does it take for Bremond to order the Suez batteries to assist the Arabs?
(a) Two years.
(b) Eighteen months.
(c) Six months.
(d) One year.
12. Who is the chief of intelligence in Egypt?
13. What is the name of the captain whom Lawrence does not impress because Lawrence is wearing an Arab headdress?
(a) Captain Smythe.
(b) Captain Wingate.
(c) Captain Boyle.
(d) Captain Johnson.
14. Why did Abdulla go to Wadi?
(a) To fight for the cause.
(b) To establish his own army.
(c) To gain prestige.
(d) To please Feisal.
15. How many days does it take the Turks to restore service on the railroad line after the successful attack?
(a) Ten days.
(b) Two days.
(c) Three days.
(d) Seven days.
Short Answer Questions
1. The attack on Akaba is planned to be coordinated from where?
2. What is the name of the secret society consisting of Arab officers in the Turkish army?
3. Lawrence received orders from Clayton to wait in Wejh for the arrival of the Egyptian patrol ship named what?
4. Bremond and Lawrence disagree on a plan to take what city?
5. What is the name of the holy book of the Arabs?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)