|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Lawrence march with to Akaba?
2. After getting to Khabr Ajaj, the group tries to travel mostly at night because they are short on what?
3. Yenbo is surrounded by water on how many sides?
4. How long does it take for Bremond to order the Suez batteries to assist the Arabs?
(a) Eighteen months.
(b) Two years.
(c) Six months.
(d) One year.
5. After the group leaves Sharraf's camp, they meet some British riders. One of them is named what?
6. Under the leadership of Auda, the group goes through hills and valleys as they head for the summer camp of what?
(a) The emir.
(b) The jeahan.
(c) The sultan.
(d) The howeitat.
7. What event occurs at the beginning of the day in the Arab camp?
(d) Call to prayer.
8. After hearing the band play at Colonel Wilson's residence, where does Lawrence go?
(d) Suez Canal.
9. Who sends Lawrence back to Arabia and Feisal?
(a) Colonel Byron.
(b) Colonel Crawford.
(c) Colonel Bryan.
(d) Colonel Clayton.
10. What is the name of the captive taken to Constantinople who provides a modern education for his sons?
(a) Abdulla ibn Ali.
(b) Zeid ibn Ali.
(c) Ali ibn Ali.
(d) Hussein ibn Ali.
11. What is the name of the location where Feisal and Lawrence meet for the first time?
(c) Masruh Harb.
(d) Wadi Safra.
12. What problem does the Abu Tayi camp have?
13. Nesib offers his help to take Akaba if Lawrence will support his attempt to begin a Syrian movement without whom?
(a) The sharif of Mecca.
(d) The sultan.
14. What is the third of the three elements of war in which Lawrence believes?
(a) Psychological element.
(b) Physiological element.
(c) Tactical element.
(d) Strategic element.
15. What is the name of the holy book of the Arabs?
Short Answer Questions
1. While in Ageila, Lawrence becomes ill from what?
2. Lawrence feels that Abdulla's people are not as _________ as Feisal's are.
3. What is Lawrence ill with on the trip from Yenbo to Wadi Ais?
4. At what time do Lawrence and the rest set out for Akaba?
5. Who is one of Lawrence's escorts as he goes to meet Feisal?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)