|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many British ships will be at Wejh with guns to help the Arabs?
2. Who told Lawrence that the German staff in Constantinople ordered the troops to abandon Medina?
3. Feisal, after the victory in Wejh, was also referred to as what type of court for western Arabia?
(a) Court of Relations.
(b) High Court.
(c) Court of Appeals.
(d) Court of Feuds.
4. Abdulla gained the respect of the Arabs by having the revolt be successful in what city?
5. What event occurs at the beginning of the day in the Arab camp?
(d) Call to prayer.
6. The move on Akaba begins with how many men?
7. While Lawrence is in Yenbo, Abdulla is using his troops to blockade what city?
8. Where is the location that Feisal wants to take his troops so that they can help with the blockade and still receive supplies from Yenbo?
(a) Wadi Ais.
(b) Wadi Ariasis.
(c) Wadi Allryah.
(d) Wadi Abdul.
9. England is involved in a war with this country when the Arab uprising begins to occur.
10. With whom does the group stay while Auda travels to see Abu Tayi?
(a) Ali abu Fitna.
(b) Ali abu Farik.
(c) Ali abu Marash.
(d) Ali abu Khalil.
11. The French think that Feisal moving to what place is a suicide mission and believe that troops should be put ashore at Rabegh instead?
(a) Waji Sevel.
12. At what seaport do the passengers of the liner meet Abdulla?
13. What is the name of the holy book of the Arabs?
14. Most of the Arabs want to be rid of the Turks, instead of taking what other course of action?
(a) Conquering their empire.
(b) Enslaving the Turks.
(c) Establishing their own empire.
(d) Living with the Turks.
15. What is the name of the British soldier who takes on the Arab landing party for the attack on Wejh?
Short Answer Questions
1. After the group leaves Sharraf's camp, they meet some British riders. One of them is named what?
2. Yenbo is surrounded by water on how many sides?
3. What is the name of the captive taken to Constantinople who provides a modern education for his sons?
4. Who sends Lawrence back to Arabia and Feisal?
5. Feisal feels that khaki uniforms symbolize what?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)