1. Who is the author of the book?
T. E. Lawrence.
2. At the outbreak of World War I, the author was working for a museum at what location?
An archaeological dig.
3. The author's first assignment, after entering the British Army, is to what expeditionary force?
4. At the beginning of the book, the Arab region is part of what empire?
5. Where does the Beduin find God?
6. The Turks first appeared in the Arab world as what?
7. What is the name of the holy book of the Arabs?
8. What is the name of the secret society consisting of Arab officers in the Turkish army?
This section contains 4,042 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)