|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book VII The Dead Sea Campaign Chapter 82 - 91.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Due to the state of ruin in Akaba, what condition is present?
(b) Lack of water.
2. Abdulla gained the respect of the Arabs by having the revolt be successful in what city?
3. The railroads to Jerusalem, Haifa, Damascus, and Medina all met where?
4. Instead of letting the Arabs rule Mecca, the Turks put what official in place in Mecca?
5. What is the name of the secret society consisting of Arab officers in the Turkish army?
Short Answer Questions
1. If Lawrence and his group cannot get to Wadi Khalid, they will have to try to blow up the bridge at what location?
2. After the taking of Jerusalem, Allenby is basically immobile until mid-February when he would bring the push to what city?
3. What has hit Suez and so prevents Lawrence from getting in contact with anyone?
4. Feisal decides to send Lawrence to his younger brother who just suffered defeat and had to retreat. What is the name of the younger brother?
5. How many British ships will be at Wejh with guns to help the Arabs?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)