|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book VII The Dead Sea Campaign Chapter 82 - 91.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Feisal decides to send Lawrence to his younger brother who just suffered defeat and had to retreat. What is the name of the younger brother?
2. The taking of Akaba marks the end of what war?
(a) World War I.
(b) Akaba War.
(c) Hejaz War.
(d) Arab War.
3. The situation at Medina goes from bad to worse when the Turks demand that everything south of _____ be abandoned.
(d) The Hills.
4. If Lawrence and his group cannot get to Wadi Khalid, they will have to try to blow up the bridge at what location?
(a) Tell el Shehab.
(b) Tell el Kahid.
(c) Tell el Yassum.
(d) Tell el Hammund.
5. What location is Fesial sent to, by his father, in order to consult and survey the situation before a revolt is declared?
Short Answer Questions
1. Under the leadership of Auda, the group goes through hills and valleys as they head for the summer camp of what?
2. The move on Akaba begins with how many men?
3. Feisal has placed his younger brother, named what, in charge of the Arabs for the Dead Sea campaign?
4. Where does the Beduin find God?
5. The doctor Lawrence stays with in Akaba carries a rich-looking saddle bag of what type?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)