|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book VII The Dead Sea Campaign Chapter 82 - 91.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the taking of Akaba, what is the next step?
2. The situation at Medina goes from bad to worse when the Turks demand that everything south of _____ be abandoned.
(c) The Hills.
3. What is the name of the British soldier who takes on the Arab landing party for the attack on Wejh?
4. What is the name of the captain whom Lawrence does not impress because Lawrence is wearing an Arab headdress?
(a) Captain Boyle.
(b) Captain Smythe.
(c) Captain Wingate.
(d) Captain Johnson.
5. Why did Abdulla go to Wadi?
(a) To establish his own army.
(b) To gain prestige.
(c) To fight for the cause.
(d) To please Feisal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Feisal decides to send Lawrence to his younger brother who just suffered defeat and had to retreat. What is the name of the younger brother?
2. What location is Fesial sent to, by his father, in order to consult and survey the situation before a revolt is declared?
3. Instead of letting the Arabs rule Mecca, the Turks put what official in place in Mecca?
4. Who is the author of the book?
5. What does Homs specialize in manufacturing?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)