|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III A Railway Diversion Chapters 28 - 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first of the three elements of war in which Lawrence believes?
(a) Mathematical element.
(b) Algebraical element.
(c) Numerological element.
(d) Calculable element.
2. The Turks are divided into two groups, the Old Turks and whom?
(a) The Bright Turks.
(b) The Young Turks.
(c) The Revolutionary Turks.
(d) The New Turks.
3. What is the name of the railroad that supplies the Turks at Medina?
4. How long does it take for Bremond to order the Suez batteries to assist the Arabs?
(a) Eighteen months.
(b) Two years.
(c) One year.
(d) Six months.
5. The author's first assignment, after entering the British Army, is to what expeditionary force?
Short Answer Questions
1. As the Turkish system is being replaced in towns, what type of order is being restored?
2. What was the Turkish Civil Code replaced with in many towns?
3. Who later told Lawrence that he had guided the Turks down to rush Yenbo in the dark so that they might stamp out Feisal's army?
4. When Lawrence arrives at Yenbo for the second time, he finds Garland training the troops in the use of what?
5. What word means that the person is a descendant of the prophet Mohammed?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)