|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III A Railway Diversion Chapters 28 - 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Feisal decides to send Lawrence to his younger brother who just suffered defeat and had to retreat. What is the name of the younger brother?
2. What is Lawrence ill with on the trip from Yenbo to Wadi Ais?
(a) Fever and dysentery.
(b) Dysentery and pox.
(c) Flu and motion sickness.
(d) Pox and fever.
3. Who is Lawrence's sponsor and the person with whom he is supposed to travel to the Yenbo base?
(a) Abd el Kerim.
(b) Abd el Ali.
(c) Abd el Yenbo.
(d) Abd el Kalil.
4. Who is Feisal's agent in Yenbo?
(a) Amir el Abl.
(b) Abd el Kader.
(c) Alin el Kathir.
(d) Kalil el Akbar.
5. While Lawrence is in Yenbo, Abdulla is using his troops to blockade what city?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the liner on which Lawrence and others meet with the Turkish officers on their way to see the emir of Mecca?
2. What is the name of the holy book of the Arabs?
3. Who is the author of the book?
4. Lawrence received orders from Clayton to wait in Wejh for the arrival of the Egyptian patrol ship named what?
5. Lawrence travels by what method to get from the liner to Feisal?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)