|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III A Railway Diversion Chapters 28 - 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Feisal feels that khaki uniforms symbolize what?
(a) The British.
(d) The Turks.
2. While Lawrence is in Yenbo, Abdulla is using his troops to blockade what city?
3. Yenbo is surrounded by water on how many sides?
4. Feisal, after the victory in Wejh, was also referred to as what type of court for western Arabia?
(a) Court of Relations.
(b) Court of Feuds.
(c) Court of Appeals.
(d) High Court.
5. Lawrence feels that Abdulla's people are not as _________ as Feisal's are.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the captain whom Lawrence does not impress because Lawrence is wearing an Arab headdress?
2. What event occurs at the beginning of the day in the Arab camp?
3. The author's first assignment, after entering the British Army, is to what expeditionary force?
4. Bremond and Lawrence disagree on a plan to take what city?
5. What is Lawrence ill with on the trip from Yenbo to Wadi Ais?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)