|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book VI The Raid Upon the Bridges Chapters 69 - 81.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Lawrence leaves Feisal, where does he go on a holiday?
(a) Along the Gulf of Arabia.
(b) Along the Red Sea.
(c) Along the Nile.
(d) In Dubai.
2. What was the Turkish Civil Code replaced with in many towns?
(a) Talmud law.
(b) Arab civil code.
(c) Koranic procedure.
3. After Lawrence and the group head out for Akaba, where do they go?
(a) The oasis of Kurr.
(b) The oasis of Aish.
(c) The oasis of El Kurr.
(d) The oasis of Sharraf.
4. What is the name of the captain whom Lawrence does not impress because Lawrence is wearing an Arab headdress?
(a) Captain Boyle.
(b) Captain Smythe.
(c) Captain Wingate.
(d) Captain Johnson.
5. What does Lawrence do with the extra two nights at El Kurr?
(a) Practice his Arabic.
(b) Practice English with the others.
(c) Learn Arab music.
(d) Learn Arab dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Abdulla gained the respect of the Arabs by having the revolt be successful in what city?
2. While Lawrence and his group are on the mission to mine the railroads, they meet whom outside of Azrak?
3. Who is one of Lawrence's escorts as he goes to meet Feisal?
4. There is a secret treaty between England, France, and whom to keep some of the Arab lands after the revolt ends?
5. When Lawrence arrives at Yenbo for the second time, he finds Garland training the troops in the use of what?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)