|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Manmi and Papi respond to Chantal's admittance of her dreams?
(a) They are apathetic.
(b) They are excited.
(c) They are confused.
(d) They are sorrowful.
2. Which of the following characters spent time in a gang?
3. Which of the following adjectives best describes Mrs. Fabiyi's dress on the day of the pageant?
4. How does the Michelin household change after Chantal makes her speech about women's rights?
(a) Chantal is allowed to date Jerome.
(b) There is no change in the household.
(c) Chantal no longer has to do chores.
(d) Chantal is kicked out of the house.
5. What religion does the Michelin family follow?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Seth enters Chantal's room after her fight with Jean-Claude, what is she doing?
2. How does Jean-Claude greet Seth with Seth finally finds him?
3. When Seth describes Samona to his family, which of the following is NOT an adjective he uses to describe his friend.
4. Who is the first to recognize Reggie when in the car, searching for him?
5. When the kids finally find Jean-Claude, where is he sitting?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)