|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Reggie suggest that the kids look for Jean-Claude?
(a) At the river.
(b) At the convenience store.
(c) At the elementary school.
(d) At the church.
2. Which of the following best describes the preacher at the Gemini family's church?
(a) She is a white woman.
(b) He is a black man.
(c) She is a black woman.
(d) He is a white man.
3. How does Seth's opinion of Samona change after her monologue performance?
(a) His opinion of Samona does not change.
(b) He thinks Samona is beautiful.
(c) He thinks Samona should drop out of the contest.
(d) He thinks Samona deserves to win.
4. When Seth tries to confront Samona at school, what does he want to convince her to do?
(a) Drop out of the pageant.
(b) Go on a date with him.
(c) Study harder in school.
(d) Get a makeover.
5. On what day of the week do Jean-Claude and Chantal get into their big fight?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Reggie react to seeing the children on the street?
2. How does Jean-Claude greet Seth with Seth finally finds him?
3. Which of the following characters does NOT think Samona is beautiful?
4. What type of lessons is Jean-Claude giving to Reggie?
5. Who sews the African dress that Samona wears to the pageant?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)