|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Seth's opinion of Samona change after her monologue performance?
(a) His opinion of Samona does not change.
(b) He thinks Samona deserves to win.
(c) He thinks Samona should drop out of the contest.
(d) He thinks Samona is beautiful.
2. Which of the following characters is NOT one Jean-Claude admits is misunderstood.
3. Which room of the house are Seth and Jean-Claude made to clean, instead of Chantal?
(a) The dining room.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The bedrooms.
(d) The bathroom.
4. How does Jean-Claude greet Seth with Seth finally finds him?
(a) He ignores him.
(b) He screams at him.
(c) He punches him.
(d) He hugs him.
5. How does Seth react to Jean-Claude's threats against Jerome?
(a) He is nervous.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He is outraged.
(d) He is entertained.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the family going when Jean-Claude sneaks out of the house?
2. Who is the first to recognize Reggie when in the car, searching for him?
3. What relationship does Anthony have with Reggie?
4. After the altercation, how does Seth feel about his reaction?
5. What is Samona's final action toward Seth after the beauty pageant?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)