|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Chantal and Jean-Claude doing when Seth arrives home from Mrs. Fabiyi's?
(a) Playing cards.
(b) Drinking whiskey.
(c) Cooking dinner.
(d) Watching television.
2. What does Samona think is the reason for Mrs. Fabiyi's suspicious absence from her yelling-point at the window?
(a) She is sick.
(b) She has been kidnapped.
(c) She is dead.
(d) She has moved away.
3. How do the neighborhood children feel about Mrs. Fabiyi?
(a) They think she is queen.
(b) They think she is an angel.
(c) They think she is a ghost.
(d) They think she is a witch.
4. Where does Samona plan to register for the upcoming beauty pageant?
(a) At school.
(b) Over the Internet.
(c) At town hall.
(d) Through her local church.
5. What color was the skirt Samona was wearing on the first day of class?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Gemini react to the gift Seth has brought for her family?
2. Which of the following is the main reason why Seth tries to avoid Samona?
3. Who decides to accompany Seth in making the delivery to Samona's?
4. Which of the following is NOT something different that Seth notices about Mrs. Fabiyi?
5. Who realizes that Chantal is lying about her whereabouts in order to see Jerome?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Mrs. Fabiyi greet her two young visitors when they knocked on her door?
2. How is Samona's church different from Seth's church?
3. How does Seth plan to circumvent Jean-Claude's meeting with Reggie?
4. Why are all the neighborhood children afraid of Mrs. Fabiyi?
5. How does Seth feel about Samona's desire to compete in the upcoming beauty pageant?
6. What happened when Seth and Samona tried to sell toiletries door-to-door?
7. How does the Michelin family react to the news that Samona will compete in the upcoming beauty pageant?
8. When Seth finally locates Jean-Claude, how does his brother react?
9. What interaction did Seth and Samona have with Mrs. Fabiyi on Halloween?
10. Who all comes out in support of Samona during the beauty pageant.
This section contains 798 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)