|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3, 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As he enters the wake, which character's jacket does Seth cling to?
2. Who realizes that Chantal is lying about her whereabouts in order to see Jerome?
3. What does Samona's father do for a living?
(a) He is a bartender.
(b) Samona does not know her father.
(c) He is a lawyer.
(d) He is a mailman.
4. What does Grandmother stare at for the duration of the wake?
(a) The photo albums.
(b) The floor.
(c) The coffin.
(d) The flowers.
5. Which of the following did Seth most remember about the toiletries he was trying to sell, and have a strong, adverse reaction to?
(a) The price.
(b) The texture.
(c) The smell.
(d) The taste.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes the state of Mrs. Fabiyi's home?
2. At what time of day is Matant Margaret's wake held?
3. What do Manmi and Papi want Chantal to be when she grows up?
4. On what day of the week is Matant Margaret's wake held?
5. When Mrs. Fabiyi opens the door to her apartment, what is she brandishing in her hand?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)