|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes the state of Mrs. Fabiyi's home?
2. How does Mrs. Fabiyi react when she hears that all the neighborhood children are afraid of her?
(a) She is confused.
(b) She is hurt.
(c) She is offended.
(d) She is amused.
3. Where does Mrs. Fabiyi keep her cat?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) In the garage.
(c) In the attic.
(d) On the balcony.
4. Who was the teacher on the day Samona joined Seth's classroom?
(a) Mrs. White.
(b) Mrs. Green.
(c) Mrs. Black.
(d) Mrs. Gray.
5. From which African country did Mrs. Fabiyi immigrate from?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Seth feel about going to visit Mrs. Fabiyi with Samona?
2. On which of the following holidays did Mrs. Fabiyi attack the children with food from her window?
3. What does Samona want to bring to Mrs. Fabiyi during the visit?
4. Which of the following did Seth most remember about the toiletries he was trying to sell, and have a strong, adverse reaction to?
5. Which of the following is missing from Mrs. Fabiyi's apartment, which confuses the children?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)