Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the colliers and the Bargee refuse to believe?
2. What does Musgrave shout out at the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
3. Who is the first person to give a speech?
4. Who does Musgrave say they never found?
5. What does Musgrave say when Attercliffe talks to him?
Aside from the main characters, examine the way the author uses the other characters in the book. When does he introduce and take them away from the story? What effect does it have on the story?
Discuss the author's life. In what way are his life and personality is reflected in the book? Does uphold the views he expresses in the play in his own life?
Examine the construction of Arden's argument.
1) How does he introduce his ideas?
2) How does he construct his ideas to come to logical conclusion?
3) What weaknesses and strengths can you identify in Arden's argument?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)