Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the colliers and the Bargee refuse to believe?
2. What does Musgrave shout out at the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
3. Who is the first person to give a speech?
4. Who does Musgrave say they never found?
5. What does Musgrave say when Attercliffe talks to him?
Essay Topic 1
How did Arden view the 1950s? What impact have his views had on literature as a whole? Has that impact been mainly positive, or mainly negative?
Essay Topic 2
What is the play's premise? Why are premises so important to a story?
Essay Topic 3
Choose one of the following and examine their real life equivalent. How did the author adapt it for his play.
1. The British army
2. Town life
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)