Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the colliers and the Bargee refuse to believe?
2. What does Musgrave shout out at the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
3. Who is the first person to give a speech?
4. Who does Musgrave say they never found?
5. What does Musgrave say when Attercliffe talks to him?
Essay Topic 1
Examine the play's dialogue. How does the author's dialogue contribute to the following areas:
Essay Topic 2
Examine the novel's chronological setting.
1. What were the main concerns during the 1950s? How does the author express these concerns?
2. How would the author change the novel if it was set in today's society?
Essay Topic 3
How have the soldiers in the play been affected by war? Is Arden's portrayal of what war can do to people accurate?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)