|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Musgrave say he will do if anyone moves?
2. Who does Hurst think is shouting and whistling?
3. What does Annie plead for Musgrave to do?
4. Whose bones are on the flagpole?
5. What city does Musgrave say is burning?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the construction of Arden's argument.
1) How does he introduce his ideas?
2) How does he construct his ideas to come to logical conclusion?
3) What weaknesses and strengths can you identify in Arden's argument?
Essay Topic 2
What made Musgrave a good soldier? What did Musgrave have to learn to become a successful soldier?
Essay Topic 3
Pick two characters from the play and discuss their goals and motives. Do they achieve their motive? Do they share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do their goals clash with other characters? How do the characters' goals and motives affect their interactions with each other?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)