|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Attercliffe sing a song about?
2. What does Musgrave say he is counting down to?
3. What does Walsh try to get Musgrave to do?
4. Whose bones are on the flagpole?
5. What does Musgrave tell the crown he is there to say?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss elements of the narrative structure: exposition, conflict, complication, climax, resolution and conclusion. Do all the elements make for a logical and linear story? How does the story's structure express the novel's themes?
Essay Topic 2
What are the differences between a play and a novel in terms of the following?
Essay Topic 3
Identify the main themes of the story. In what way are these themes relevant to the period? How does the author use character and setting to express these themes?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)