|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Walsh try to get Musgrave to do?
2. What does Attercliffe sing a song about?
3. What instrument does Hurst play in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. What does Musgrave say he is counting down to?
5. What does Mrs. Hitchcock bring to the ceremony?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How did Arden view the 1950s? What impact have his views had on literature as a whole? Has that impact been mainly positive, or mainly negative?
Essay Topic 2
Choose two of the following and outline their influence on Musgrave's life:
1) The army
Essay Topic 3
Examine the role of a soldier.
1) What is the role of a soldier?
2) What makes a good soldier?
3) In what way does Musgrave have the right characteristics to succeed as a soldier?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)