|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Musgrave say to Mrs. Hitchcock when she sees all the blood?
2. Why does Musgrave say he wants to kill the Mayor and the Parson?
3. Where does Sparky suggest he and Annie run off to?
4. Who does Musgrave say he saw dancing?
5. What can Sparky not find in Act 2, Scene 3?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the author's life. In what way are his life and personality is reflected in the book? Does uphold the views he expresses in the play in his own life?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the play's dialogue. How does the author's dialogue contribute to the following areas:
Essay Topic 3
What are the arguments for and against war? What are Arden's opinions on war and how does he express them? Do you agree or disagree with Arden?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)