|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Musgrave say Billy Hicks was killed?
2. What can Sparky not find in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. What is Musgrave doing as Sparky talks to Annie?
4. What does Musgrave tell the crown he is there to say?
5. Who arrives to wake Musgrave from his nightmare?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the author's life. In what way are his life and personality is reflected in the book? Does uphold the views he expresses in the play in his own life?
Essay Topic 2
Choose one of the following and examine their real life equivalent. How did the author adapt it for his play.
1. The British army
2. Town life
Essay Topic 3
What is the play's premise? Why are premises so important to a story?
This section contains 747 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)