|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Musgrave say all the love in the world won't cleanse?
2. Who does Hurst think is shouting and whistling?
3. Who runs into the stables when he hears Sparky scream?
4. Who is the first person to give a speech?
5. Who arrives to wake Musgrave from his nightmare?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Choose one of the following and examine their real life equivalent. How did the author adapt it for his play.
1. The British army
2. Town life
Essay Topic 2
Examine the play's dialogue. How does the author's dialogue contribute to the following areas:
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the author's life. In what way are his life and personality is reflected in the book? Does uphold the views he expresses in the play in his own life?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)