Mid-Book Test (up to Act 2, Scene 2)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who does Musgrave tell Mrs. Hitchcock not to mention to the other soldiers?
2. Where has Hurst spent time alone?
3. What does Musgrave say they are in the company of?
4. What does Musgrave's long speech remind the soldiers of?
5. What do the Bargee and the two colliers mock?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What are the mayor's plans?
2. What does Mrs. Hitchcock know about Billy Hicks?
This section contains 815 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)