|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does Musgrave say is burning?
2. Who does Musgrave send the Bargee to find?
(a) Someone with a sense of justice.
(b) Someone who has seen what truth is.
(c) Someone who lives a lie.
(d) Someone who has God in his or her life.
3. What does Musgrave say when Attercliffe talks to him?
(c) Shut up.
4. What does Attercliffe wonder if he will be able to start?
(a) A family.
(b) A war.
(c) An orchard.
(d) A church.
5. Why does Musgrave say Billy Hicks was killed?
(a) He was stupid.
(b) He followed his own path.
(c) He did not trust God.
(d) It had been decided.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drink does Mrs. Hitchcock bring the two men?
2. What does Sparky say he is covering up by laughing and joking?
3. What does Musgrave say to Mrs. Hitchcock when she sees all the blood?
4. Who does Hurst remind Musgrave is coming?
5. Why does the Bargee say people are trying to get into the coach house?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)