|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Annie plead for Musgrave to do?
(a) Leave with the constable.
(b) Cut down Billy's bones.
(c) Spare the town's folk.
(d) Leave the town.
2. Who does the constable say he has called in?
(a) The Territory Army.
(b) The National Guard.
(c) The Salvation Army.
3. Who do the soldiers grab and bring on stage?
(a) The bargee.
(b) The parson.
(c) The constable.
4. What does Annie tell Sparky about?
(a) Her abusive father.
(b) Her relationship with Hicks.
(c) Her abusive step mother.
(d) Her religious background.
5. What does Musgrave say all the love in the world won't cleanse?
(a) The Earth's soil.
(b) A murderer's hands.
(c) A soldier's uniform.
(d) A man's past.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Bargee fetch for Annie?
2. What instrument does Hurst play in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. What city does Musgrave say is burning?
4. Who did Attercliffe's wife leave him for?
5. What does Mrs. Hitchcock bring to the ceremony?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)