|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Attercliffe say he wished he never did?
(a) Listened to Musgrave.
(b) Became a soldier.
(c) Believed in God.
(d) Left home.
2. Where does Musgrave order Hurst and Attercliffe to take Sparky's body?
(a) The river.
(b) The lake.
(c) The graveyard.
(d) The yard.
3. What does Attercliff tell Musgrave they will be hung higher than?
(a) Sky scrapers.
(c) Apple trees.
(d) Oak trees.
4. Why does Musgrave say Billy Hicks was killed?
(a) He followed his own path.
(b) He did not trust God.
(c) He was stupid.
(d) It had been decided.
5. What drink does Mrs. Hitchcock bring the two men?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the soldiers grab and bring on stage?
2. What does Musgrave say they need to start to keep the town quiet for six hours?
3. What does Musgrave say all the love in the world won't cleanse?
4. What is Musgrave doing as Sparky talks to Annie?
5. What does Musgrave ask Attercliffe to do?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)