|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Bargee fetch for Annie?
(a) A rope.
(b) A gun.
(c) A bible.
(d) A ladder.
2. What does Annie plead for Musgrave to do?
(a) Leave with the constable.
(b) Leave the town.
(c) Spare the town's folk.
(d) Cut down Billy's bones.
3. What does Musgrave shout out as Annie and Sparky embrace?
4. Who does Mrs. Hitchcock leave to fetch?
(b) The constable.
(c) The parson.
(d) The mayor.
5. What drink does Mrs. Hitchcock bring the two men?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Musgrave ask Attercliffe to do?
2. What does Attercliffe sing a song about?
3. Who does Musgrave say the dead soldier was killed by?
4. What does Sparky say he is covering up by laughing and joking?
5. Why does the Bargee say people are trying to get into the coach house?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)