|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Musgrave send the Bargee to find?
(a) Someone who has seen what truth is.
(b) Someone who lives a lie.
(c) Someone with a sense of justice.
(d) Someone who has God in his or her life.
2. What does the Bargee say he deserves for warning Musgrave?
(a) A place in Musgrave's army.
(b) A reward.
3. What does Attercliffe say you cannot cure by further whoring?
(a) The measles.
(c) The pox.
4. Who does Hurst think is shouting and whistling?
(a) The colliers and the Bargee.
(b) The parson and the mayor.
(c) The women and children.
(d) The constable and the night watchmen.
5. Who does Mrs. Hitchcock run in to the inn panicking about?
(a) The mayor.
(b) The parson.
(c) The constable.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose opinion does Musgrave ask for in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. Which character kisses Annie?
3. Why does Walsh think soldiers get what they deserve?
4. What does the Bargee urge the crowd to as the dragoon arrests Musgrave and Attercliffe?
5. What does Mrs. Hitchcock say Musgrave brought to the town?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)