|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose bones are on the flagpole?
(d) Mrs. Hitchcock's.
2. What does Hurst stab Sparky with?
(a) A pencil.
(b) A knife.
(c) A bayonet.
(d) A spear.
3. What does Musgrave talk to himself about?
(a) Hick's death.
(b) The logic of his plan.
(d) God's will.
4. Who runs into the stables when he hears Sparky scream?
(a) The constable.
(b) The parson.
(d) The bargee.
5. Why does the Bargee say people are trying to get into the coach house?
(a) To build a barracks.
(b) To hold prisoners.
(c) To steal the soldiers' gear.
(d) To set it alight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annie plead for Musgrave to do?
2. Where does Act 3, Scene 2 take place?
3. Who does the mayor say he has to introduce to the crowd?
4. What does Annie tell Sparky about?
5. What does Musgrave ask Attercliffe to do?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)