|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Hitchcock leave to fetch?
(a) The constable.
(b) The mayor.
(d) The parson.
2. Who enters the stage after the constable?
(a) The parson.
(c) The mayor.
(d) Mrs. Hitchcock.
3. What do the colliers and the Bargee refuse to believe?
(a) Musgrave is here to save the town.
(b) Musgrave is the son of God.
(c) Sparky was killed.
(d) The bones belong to Hicks.
4. What does Attercliffe say you cannot cure by further whoring?
(c) The pox.
(d) The measles.
5. What does Attercliff tell Musgrave they will be hung higher than?
(a) Sky scrapers.
(b) Oak trees.
(d) Apple trees.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Sparky not find in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. What does Sparky tell Annie a story about?
3. Who do the soldiers grab and bring on stage?
4. Who does Mrs. HItchcock say has got life right?
5. Which two characters are in prison?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)