|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Bargee say Musgrave and his men should pay attention to?
(a) The butcher's shop.
(b) The town hall.
(c) The worker's union.
(d) The coach house.
2. What do the colliers and the Bargee refuse to believe?
(a) Musgrave is the son of God.
(b) Sparky was killed.
(c) Musgrave is here to save the town.
(d) The bones belong to Hicks.
3. What does Musgrave say he sees in every human experience?
(a) The hand of God.
(b) Pain and suffering.
(c) Guardian angels.
(d) Love and understanding.
4. What does the Bargee fetch for Annie?
(a) A gun.
(b) A rope.
(c) A bible.
(d) A ladder.
5. What does Mrs. Hitchcock say Musgrave brought to the town?
(a) A different kind of war.
(b) His soldier's mind.
(c) Senseless hatred.
(d) His mental problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the soldiers' boxes draped with?
2. Why does the Bargee say people are trying to get into the coach house?
3. Who is the first person to give a speech?
4. What does Musgrave say he is afraid of?
5. What does Mrs. Hitchcock bring for Musgrave?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)