|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Musgrave say he is counting down to?
(a) The end of the world.
(b) The second coming.
(c) His love.
(d) His death.
2. Where does Musgrave order Hurst and Attercliffe to take Sparky's body?
(a) The graveyard.
(b) The river.
(c) The lake.
(d) The yard.
3. What does Musgrave say happens if you follow orders?
(a) You end up dead.
(b) You end up separated from your mates.
(c) You end up hanging from a rope.
(d) You end up in an enemy's prison.
4. Who does Hurst remind Musgrave is coming?
(a) The Marines.
(b) The police.
(d) The National Guard.
5. Who did Attercliffe's wife leave him for?
(a) The butcher.
(b) A greengrocer.
(c) The candlemaker.
(d) The baker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Bargee urge the crowd to as the dragoon arrests Musgrave and Attercliffe?
2. What instrument does Hurst play in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. What city does Musgrave say is burning?
4. What does Musgrave say when Attercliffe talks to him?
5. What does Musgrave say authority urges people to do?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)