|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Walsh try to get Musgrave to do?
(a) Understand the town's plight.
(b) Leave the town.
(c) Let the townfolk go home.
(d) Pray to God.
2. What does Mrs. Hitchcock say the Bargee and the dragoons will remember soon enough?
(a) Their families.
(b) Their prejudices.
(c) Their real lives.
(d) Their pasts.
3. What is Musgrave doing as Sparky talks to Annie?
(a) Listening through the wall.
(d) Talking in his sleep.
4. What does Musgrave shout out at the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
(b) God save the Queen.
(c) To the death.
(d) Onwards Christian soldiers.
5. What does Annie tell Sparky about?
(a) Her abusive step mother.
(b) Her religious background.
(c) Her relationship with Hicks.
(d) Her abusive father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Musgrave ask Attercliffe to do?
2. What does Mrs. Hitchcock say Musgrave tried to destroy?
3. What does Sparky say he is covering up by laughing and joking?
4. What does Musgrave say will happen to 25 people of the town?
5. What does Musgrave say authority urges people to do?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)