|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What represents love in Attercliffe's song?
(a) The seed of an apple.
(b) A dead deer.
(c) Apple blosson.
(d) A bloody rabbit.
2. Which character kisses Annie?
3. What happens to Musgrave when he counts down to one?
(a) He runs for the window.
(b) He collapses.
(c) He ducks under the bed.
(d) He laughs.
4. Where is Hurst beating his drum at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) The pub.
(b) The town square.
(c) The town hall.
(d) The church yard.
5. What does Musgrave say happened to the others outside the coach house?
(a) They ran away.
(b) They defended themselves gallantly.
(c) They were shot.
(d) They asked for forgiveness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Hitchcock leave to fetch?
2. Who runs into the stables when he hears Sparky scream?
3. What does Musgrave tell the crown he is there to say?
4. What does Musgrave shout out at the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
5. Why does the Bargee say people are trying to get into the coach house?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)