|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Musgrave when he counts down to one?
(a) He runs for the window.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He ducks under the bed.
(d) He collapses.
2. What does the Bargee get the crown to do at the end of Act 3, Scene 2?
(b) Go home.
(c) Boo Musgrave.
(d) Give speeches.
3. What does Musgrave shout out at the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) God save the Queen.
(b) To the death.
(c) Onwards Christian soldiers.
4. What is Attercliffe doing while Hurst beats his drum?
(a) Putting up a flag,
(b) Finishing the podium.
(c) Cleaning his gun.
(d) Loading his gun.
5. Which two characters are in prison?
(a) Hurst and Attercliffe.
(b) Sparky and Hicks.
(c) The bargee and Walsh.
(d) Attercliffe and Musgrave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Hitchcock leave to fetch?
2. What does Musgrave say happened to the others outside the coach house?
3. Who does Hurst remind Musgrave is coming?
4. Where does Sparky suggest he and Annie run off to?
5. Where does Act 3, Scene 2 take place?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)