|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Musgrave shout out as Annie and Sparky embrace?
2. What does Attercliffe sing a song about?
(a) A soldier shooting his friend.
(b) A soldier going back to his hometown.
(c) A soldier's girl having an affair.
(d) A soldier giving a girl a rose.
3. What does Musgrave say will happen to 25 people of the town?
(a) They will be tortured.
(b) They will die.
(c) They trust in God.
(d) They will enter the army.
4. What does the Bargee say he deserves for warning Musgrave?
(a) A place in Musgrave's army.
(d) A reward.
5. What represents love in Attercliffe's song?
(a) Apple blosson.
(b) A bloody rabbit.
(c) A dead deer.
(d) The seed of an apple.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Hitchcock leave to fetch?
2. Who do the soldiers grab and bring on stage?
3. What does Musgrave say happens if you follow orders?
4. Why does Walsh think soldiers get what they deserve?
5. What does Musgrave say to Mrs. Hitchcock when she sees all the blood?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)