|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Walsh try to get Musgrave to do?
(a) Let the townfolk go home.
(b) Understand the town's plight.
(c) Pray to God.
(d) Leave the town.
2. What does Musgrave say when Attercliffe talks to him?
(b) Shut up.
3. What does Musgrave say will happen to 25 people of the town?
(a) They will enter the army.
(b) They will die.
(c) They trust in God.
(d) They will be tortured.
4. Who does the mayor say he has to introduce to the crowd?
(b) Mrs. Hitchcock.
(c) The parson.
5. What does Sparky say he is covering up by laughing and joking?
(a) His loneliness.
(b) His serious nature.
(c) His sense of not belonging.
(d) His fear and grief.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shoots Hurst?
2. What can Sparky not find in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. Who does the parson say people are serving if they serve in the army?
4. Who does Hurst remind Musgrave is coming?
5. Why does Walsh think soldiers get what they deserve?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)