|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose bones are on the flagpole?
(a) Mrs. Hitchcock's.
2. What does Musgrave say will happen to 25 people of the town?
(a) They will enter the army.
(b) They will die.
(c) They will be tortured.
(d) They trust in God.
3. What drink does Mrs. Hitchcock bring the two men?
4. What does Annie plead for Musgrave to do?
(a) Leave with the constable.
(b) Cut down Billy's bones.
(c) Leave the town.
(d) Spare the town's folk.
5. What instrument does Hurst play in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) The saxophone.
(b) The trumpet.
(c) The drums.
(d) The harmonica.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Musgrave say happens if you follow orders?
2. Where is Hurst beating his drum at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
3. What does Attercliff tell Musgrave they will be hung higher than?
4. What happens to Musgrave when he counts down to one?
5. What does Musgrave say to Mrs. Hitchcock when she sees all the blood?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)