|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Musgrave when he counts down to one?
(a) He ducks under the bed.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He collapses.
(d) He runs for the window.
2. What does Musgrave say they need to start to keep the town quiet for six hours?
(a) A bonfire.
(b) A strike meeting.
(c) A recruiting meeting.
(d) A religious ceremony.
3. Who does the Bargee refer to himself as?
(a) Dirty Joe.
(b) Cutthroat Joe.
(c) Old Joe.
(d) Jumping Joe.
4. What does Sparky tell Annie a story about?
(a) A person does not have to follow the lead of another.
(b) A man who became obsessed with religion.
(c) His family's disasterous Christmas.
(d) A man forced to kill his own friends,
5. What does Attercliffe wonder if he will be able to start?
(a) A war.
(b) An orchard.
(c) A family.
(d) A church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Musgrave doing as Sparky talks to Annie?
2. Who does Musgrave send the Bargee to find?
3. What drink does Mrs. Hitchcock bring the two men?
4. Where does Act 3, Scene 2 take place?
5. What does the Bargee urge the crowd to as the dragoon arrests Musgrave and Attercliffe?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)