|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Walsh say is the proof anybody needs of what life is like as a soldiers?
(a) Musgrave's misery.
(b) Musgrave's madness.
(c) The bones on the flagpole.
(d) Sparky's death.
2. What does Musgrave say he sees in every human experience?
(a) Guardian angels.
(b) The hand of God.
(c) Pain and suffering.
(d) Love and understanding.
3. Where is Hurst beating his drum at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) The pub.
(b) The town square.
(c) The church yard.
(d) The town hall.
4. What two people does Musgrave say he wants to kill first?
(a) The bargee and the slow collier.
(b) The constable and Walsh.
(c) Annie and Mrs. Hitchcock.
(d) The mayor and the parson.
5. What does Musgrave say authority urges people to do?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Musgrave refer to the death cycle as?
2. What does Mrs. Hitchcock say Musgrave brought to the town?
3. Who does Musgrave say was with him?
4. Who do the soldiers grab and bring on stage?
5. What does Musgrave say he is afraid of?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)