|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Musgrave urge Annie to tell the crowd?
(a) How it feels to love one's child.
(b) How it feels to corrupt men.
(c) How it feels to be on the verge of death.
(d) How it feels to lose Billy.
2. What does the Bargee say Musgrave and his men should pay attention to?
(a) The town hall.
(b) The coach house.
(c) The worker's union.
(d) The butcher's shop.
3. What does the Bargee say he deserves for warning Musgrave?
(a) A reward.
(c) A place in Musgrave's army.
4. Who does Hurst think is shouting and whistling?
(a) The parson and the mayor.
(b) The constable and the night watchmen.
(c) The women and children.
(d) The colliers and the Bargee.
5. Where is Hurst beating his drum at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) The church yard.
(b) The town square.
(c) The town hall.
(d) The pub.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Attercliffe say he wished he never did?
2. Who does Musgrave say was with him?
3. What does Mrs. Hitchcock say Musgrave tried to destroy?
4. What does Musgrave say happens if you follow orders?
5. What does Musgrave talk to himself about?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)