|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sparky tell Annie a story about?
(a) A man who became obsessed with religion.
(b) His family's disasterous Christmas.
(c) A person does not have to follow the lead of another.
(d) A man forced to kill his own friends,
2. What does Mrs. Hitchcock say Musgrave brought to the town?
(a) A different kind of war.
(b) Senseless hatred.
(c) His soldier's mind.
(d) His mental problems.
3. Who does Musgrave say the dead soldier was killed by?
(a) Anti-war subversives.
(d) Anti-British subversives.
4. Where does Act 3, Scene 2 take place?
(a) The pub.
(b) A courtroom.
(c) The town hall.
5. What does the Bargee get the crown to do at the end of Act 3, Scene 2?
(b) Go home.
(c) Give speeches.
(d) Boo Musgrave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the soldiers grab and bring on stage?
2. Who did Attercliffe's wife leave him for?
3. Who does Mrs. Hitchcock run in to the inn panicking about?
4. What does Musgrave say they need to start to keep the town quiet for six hours?
5. What does Annie plead for Musgrave to do?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)