|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the colliers and the Bargee refuse to believe?
(a) Musgrave is the son of God.
(b) Musgrave is here to save the town.
(c) The bones belong to Hicks.
(d) Sparky was killed.
2. What does Musgrave shout out at the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) God save the Queen.
(b) Onwards Christian soldiers.
(c) To the death.
3. Who is the first person to give a speech?
(a) The constable.
(b) The parson.
(c) The mayor.
4. Who does Musgrave say they never found?
(a) God's people.
(b) Hick's killers.
(c) Sparky's killers.
(d) The woman of his dreams.
5. What does Musgrave say when Attercliffe talks to him?
(d) Shut up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character kisses Annie?
2. Whose bones are on the flagpole?
3. What does Attercliffe say you cannot cure by further whoring?
4. What happens to Musgrave when he counts down to one?
5. Who does Musgrave send the Bargee to find?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)