|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Attercliffe say he wished he never did?
(a) Became a soldier.
(b) Left home.
(c) Listened to Musgrave.
(d) Believed in God.
2. What does Attercliff tell Musgrave has happened now Spark has been killed?
(a) Everything has evened out.
(b) A change in his heart.
(c) A revolution.
(d) Judgement Day.
3. What does Mrs. Hitchcock say Musgrave brought to the town?
(a) Senseless hatred.
(b) A different kind of war.
(c) His mental problems.
(d) His soldier's mind.
4. What does Mrs. Hitchcock say Musgrave tried to destroy?
(a) His men.
(b) People's hatred..
(c) The town.
(d) People's beliefs.
5. What does Attercliffe wonder if he will be able to start?
(a) An orchard.
(b) A war.
(c) A church.
(d) A family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Musgrave say when Attercliffe talks to him?
2. What drink does Mrs. Hitchcock bring the two men?
3. Who runs into the stables when he hears Sparky scream?
4. What does the Bargee get the crown to do at the end of Act 3, Scene 2?
5. What does Musgrave say to Mrs. Hitchcock when she sees all the blood?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)