|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drink does Mrs. Hitchcock bring the two men?
2. What instrument does Hurst play in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) The drums.
(b) The harmonica.
(c) The trumpet.
(d) The saxophone.
3. What city does Musgrave say is burning?
4. What does the Bargee say he deserves for warning Musgrave?
(a) A reward.
(d) A place in Musgrave's army.
5. Why does Musgrave say he wants to kill the Mayor and the Parson?
(a) They have ignored God's word.
(b) They have urged the men of the town to sign up.
(c) The have corrupted the town.
(d) They have stolen money from their own people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shoots Hurst?
2. What two people does Musgrave say he wants to kill first?
3. Who does Musgrave say was with him?
4. What does Musgrave say happened to the others outside the coach house?
5. Who is the first person to give a speech?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)