|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Musgrave send the Bargee to find?
(a) Someone who has God in his or her life.
(b) Someone with a sense of justice.
(c) Someone who has seen what truth is.
(d) Someone who lives a lie.
2. What does Musgrave say to Mrs. Hitchcock when she sees all the blood?
(a) Clean it up.
(b) Call the police.
(c) Take Annie away.
(d) Ask no questions.
3. What does the Bargee fetch for Annie?
(a) A bible.
(b) A rope.
(c) A ladder.
(d) A gun.
4. What does the Bargee urge the crowd to as the dragoon arrests Musgrave and Attercliffe?
5. What does Annie tell Sparky about?
(a) Her relationship with Hicks.
(b) Her abusive step mother.
(c) Her religious background.
(d) Her abusive father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Attercliffe say he wished he never did?
2. Who does the Bargee refer to himself as?
3. Why does the Bargee say people are trying to get into the coach house?
4. What represents love in Attercliffe's song?
5. What do the colliers and the Bargee refuse to believe?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)