|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does the Bargee say Musgrave and his men should pay attention to?
a) The worker's union.
b) The butcher's shop.
c) The coach house.
d) The town hall.
2. What does Sparky sing a song about?
a) The army.
3. Whose opinion does Musgrave ask for in Act 3, Scene 1?
a) The mayor's.
d) The bargees's
4. What does Musgrave shout out at the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
a) Onwards Christian soldiers.
b) To the death.
c) God save the Queen.
5. Who does Sparky say was his friend?
a) David Hirst.
b) Rob Jones.
c) Jackson Jones.
This section contains 862 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)