|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who runs into the stables when he hears Sparky scream?
(a) The bargee.
(b) The parson.
(c) The constable.
2. Who does Musgrave say was with him?
(a) His mother.
3. What does Musgrave say will happen to 25 people of the town?
(a) They trust in God.
(b) They will enter the army.
(c) They will be tortured.
(d) They will die.
4. Who does the parson say people are serving if they serve in the army?
(a) The Commonwealth.
(c) The queen.
5. What does Musgrave say all the love in the world won't cleanse?
(a) A murderer's hands.
(b) A soldier's uniform.
(c) A man's past.
(d) The Earth's soil.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two characters are in prison?
2. What drink does Mrs. Hitchcock bring the two men?
3. Who does the Bargee refer to himself as?
4. What does Musgrave say when Attercliffe talks to him?
5. What does Attercliff tell Musgrave they will be hung higher than?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)