|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the constable ask Musgrave?
(a) How much his men had to drink.
(b) How long he intends to stay in the town.
(c) What he has in the coach house.
(d) Where Sparky is.
2. Who did Attercliffe's wife leave him for?
(a) The butcher.
(b) The baker.
(c) A greengrocer.
(d) The candlemaker.
3. What does Musgrave shout out at the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) God save the Queen.
(c) Onwards Christian soldiers.
(d) To the death.
4. What does Musgrave say he sees in every human experience?
(a) Love and understanding.
(b) The hand of God.
(c) Pain and suffering.
(d) Guardian angels.
5. Who does the mayor say he has to introduce to the crowd?
(a) Mrs. Hitchcock.
(d) The parson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city does Musgrave say is burning?
2. Who does Hurst remind Musgrave is coming?
3. Where does Sparky suggest he and Annie run off to?
4. Why does Musgrave say Billy Hicks was killed?
5. What happens to Musgrave when he counts down to one?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)