|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Musgrave tell the crown he is there to say?
(a) God's word.
(c) The people's word.
(d) The truth.
2. What city does Musgrave say is burning?
3. What does Mrs. Hitchcock bring for Musgrave?
(a) His boots.
(b) His pants.
(c) His uniform.
(d) His bayonet.
4. Why does the Bargee say people are trying to get into the coach house?
(a) To steal the soldiers' gear.
(b) To build a barracks.
(c) To hold prisoners.
(d) To set it alight.
5. Who does Musgrave say the dead soldier was killed by?
(b) Anti-British subversives.
(c) Anti-war subversives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Musgrave refer to the death cycle as?
2. What do the colliers and the Bargee refuse to believe?
3. What does Sparky say he is covering up by laughing and joking?
4. Which character kisses Annie?
5. What does Musgrave talk to himself about?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)