|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Annie refer to herself as?
(a) A fun lay.
(b) A soldier's whore.
(c) A great prostitute.
(d) A bits and pieces gal.
2. Where did the yellow-haired boy go off to?
(b) The war.
(d) The King's castle.
3. Who tells the Parson the soldiers have arrived?
(b) Mrs. Hitchcock.
(d) The Bargee.
4. Whose business does Sparky say they are on?
(a) The people's.
(c) The Queen's.
(d) The King's.
5. Where has Hurst spent time alone?
(a) His bedroom.
(b) The beach.
(c) The caves.
(d) The riverbank.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Hurst have coming to visit him?
2. What does Annie say soldiers are good for dropping into?
3. What do Hurst and Attercliffe play as they wait?
4. What kind of trick does Sparky show Annie?
5. Who does the slow collier dance with?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Bargee's opinion on the soldiers?
2. What do the Bargee and Musgrave talk about as they prepare to cast off?
3. How does Attercliffe kill Sparky?
4. What are Annie's opinions of soldiers?
5. What does Hurst tell Musgrave in Act 3, Scene 1, Part 2?
6. How does the Bargee offer to help Walsh?
7. How does Musgrave react to Walsh's dislike of him?
8. What does the Parson warn Musgrave?
9. How does Musgrave react to Attercliffe's conversation?
10. How does the mayor deal with the rioting?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)