|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the yellow-haired boy go off to?
(a) The war.
(d) The King's castle.
2. What does Musgrave do as Sparky undresses?
3. What does the Constable say the town needs?
4. What does Annie refer to herself as?
(a) A great prostitute.
(b) A bits and pieces gal.
(c) A soldier's whore.
(d) A fun lay.
5. Who tells the Parson the soldiers have arrived?
(a) The Bargee.
(c) Mrs. Hitchcock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Parson presume the soldiers are there to do?
2. Who did Billy Hicks have a relationship with?
3. Who does Parson hope the soldiers will recruit?
4. What does Sparky sing a song about?
5. Why does Mrs. Hitchcock have to pour the drinks herself?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Hurst and Attercliffe tell the crowd?
2. What does the Parson warn Musgrave?
3. How does the mayor want Musgrave to recruit soldiers?
4. How does Musgrave's situation become precarious in Act 2, Scene 3, Part 2?
5. How does Musgrave react to the collier's anger towards him?
6. Who is Old Crooked Joe?
7. How do Musgrave and Attercliffe try to stop Hurst?
8. Why does Musgrave refuse to let the townspeople go home?
9. What is the Bargee's opinion on the soldiers?
10. How does Musgrave deal with Sparky's death?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)