Mid-Book Test (up to Act 2, Scene 2)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Musgrave say the soldiers' only right is swinging from the end of?
a) An angel wing.
b) A noose.
c) A donkey tail.
d) A whip.
2. Who tells the soldiers it is time to close?
b) The Bargee.
c) Mrs. Hitchcock.
d) The parson.
3. Where does Sparky joke the soldiers beds have been made up?
a) The stable.
b) The graveyard.
c) The kitchen.
d) The church.
4. Where is Act 1. Scene 3 set?
a) A fair.
b) A churchyard.
c) A courtyard.
d) A hotel room.
5. In what does Mrs. Hitchcock try to convince the parson to intervene?
This section contains 793 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)