|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shoots Hurst?
(a) A dragoon.
2. What can Sparky not find in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) His shirt.
(b) His trousers.
(c) His shoes.
(d) His wallet.
3. Who does Mrs. Hitchcock leave to fetch?
(a) The mayor.
(b) The parson.
(c) The constable.
4. Who does Hurst remind Musgrave is coming?
(a) The National Guard.
(c) The police.
(d) The Marines.
5. Who does Hurst think is shouting and whistling?
(a) The colliers and the Bargee.
(b) The constable and the night watchmen.
(c) The women and children.
(d) The parson and the mayor.
6. What does Musgrave refer to the death cycle as?
(a) God's will.
(b) A way of life.
(c) God's logic.
7. What does Musgrave say his mission is?
(a) To find people willing to die.
(b) To spread God's word of peace.
(c) To stop the government abusing the lives of young men.
(d) To cure the madness of sending people to war.
8. What does Musgrave tell the crown he is there to say?
(a) God's word.
(b) The people's word.
(c) The truth.
9. Who does Mrs. Hitchcock run in to the inn panicking about?
(b) The parson.
(c) The mayor.
(d) The constable.
10. Who does the constable say he has called in?
(a) The Territory Army.
(c) The Salvation Army.
(d) The National Guard.
11. Who does Mrs. HItchcock say has got life right?
(b) The government.
(c) The town.
12. Who does the mayor say he has to introduce to the crowd?
(c) The parson.
(d) Mrs. Hitchcock.
13. Why does Musgrave say he wants to kill the Mayor and the Parson?
(a) They have stolen money from their own people.
(b) They have urged the men of the town to sign up.
(c) The have corrupted the town.
(d) They have ignored God's word.
14. What does Walsh try to get Musgrave to do?
(a) Understand the town's plight.
(b) Let the townfolk go home.
(c) Pray to God.
(d) Leave the town.
15. What does Musgrave say authority urges people to do?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Musgrave urge Annie to tell the crowd?
2. What does the constable ask Musgrave?
3. Who does Musgrave say was with him?
4. What happens to Musgrave when he counts down to one?
5. Who runs into the stables when he hears Sparky scream?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)