|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Musgrave shout out as Annie and Sparky embrace?
2. Where does Musgrave order Hurst and Attercliffe to take Sparky's body?
(a) The river.
(b) The lake.
(c) The yard.
(d) The graveyard.
3. Who does the constable say he has called in?
(b) The Territory Army.
(c) The National Guard.
(d) The Salvation Army.
4. What does the constable ask Musgrave?
(a) How much his men had to drink.
(b) How long he intends to stay in the town.
(c) What he has in the coach house.
(d) Where Sparky is.
5. Who does Musgrave say was with him?
(a) His mother.
6. Which character kisses Annie?
7. What does Musgrave say when Attercliffe talks to him?
(d) Shut up.
8. What does Mrs. Hitchcock bring to the ceremony?
9. Who does the parson say people are serving if they serve in the army?
(a) The queen.
(d) The Commonwealth.
10. What does the Bargee get the crown to do at the end of Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Boo Musgrave.
(b) Give speeches.
(c) Go home.
11. Where does Act 3, Scene 2 take place?
(a) A courtroom.
(c) The town hall.
(d) The pub.
12. What does Musgrave urge Annie to tell the crowd?
(a) How it feels to lose Billy.
(b) How it feels to love one's child.
(c) How it feels to be on the verge of death.
(d) How it feels to corrupt men.
13. Who does Mrs. Hitchcock leave to fetch?
(a) The parson.
(b) The constable.
(c) The mayor.
14. What does Musgrave say he will do if anyone moves?
(a) Kill himself.
(b) Stab them.
(c) Shoot them.
(d) Take a hostage.
15. What does Musgrave say will happen to 25 people of the town?
(a) They will enter the army.
(b) They will die.
(c) They trust in God.
(d) They will be tortured.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sparky tell Annie a story about?
2. Who does Musgrave send the Bargee to find?
3. What does Walsh say is the proof anybody needs of what life is like as a soldiers?
4. What does Walsh try to get Musgrave to do?
5. Who does Mrs. Hitchcock run in to the inn panicking about?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)