|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Billy Hicks have a relationship with?
(b) Mrs. Hitchcock.
2. Who does the slow collier dance with?
(a) The animal collier.
(b) The pugnacious collier.
(c) The melancholic collier.
(d) The humorous collier.
3. What does Musgrave describe their mission as?
(a) The free man's duty.
(b) The deserter's duty.
(c) The people's duty.
(d) The Christian's duty.
4. Where does Sparky joke the soldiers beds have been made up?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The stable.
(c) The church.
(d) The graveyard.
5. What do Hurst and Attercliffe play as they wait?
6. Who does Parson hope the soldiers will recruit?
(a) The drunkards.
(b) The teenagers.
(c) The delinquents.
(d) The strikers.
7. What does Hurst tell Musgrave is not enough for what they need to do?
8. Where does Musgrave say his power comes from?
(c) The people.
9. Where do the soldiers put all their things?
(a) In the back room.
(b) In the barn.
(c) In the shed.
(d) In the coach house.
10. What does Hurst remind Musgrave?
(a) They are soldiers.
(b) They have no money.
(c) They are on the run.
(d) They are men.
11. Whose business does Sparky say they are on?
(a) The people's.
(b) The Queen's.
(c) The King's.
12. Who tells the Parson the soldiers have arrived?
(a) Mrs. Hitchcock.
(c) The Bargee.
13. Who does the Bargee say is in town?
(a) One-eyed Jake.
(b) Dirty Joe.
(c) Crooked Joe.
(d) Jake Scar.
14. What kind of trick does Sparky show Annie?
(a) A money trick.
(b) A paper trick.
(c) A drink trick.
(d) A card trick.
15. What does the Constable say the town needs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Hitchcock sing a song about?
2. What kind of gun does the Bargee say he can get Walsh?
3. What instrument announces the soldiers' arrival?
4. Who tells the soldiers it is time to close?
5. Who does Mrs. Hitchcock ask to pour the Bargee's drink?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)