1. Where do Sparky, Hurst and Attercliffe wait?
2. What do Hurst and Attercliffe play as they wait?
3. Who are the characters waiting for?
4. What does Sparky sing a song about?
5. Who arrives to take the soldiers' crates up the canal?
6. Who tells Bargee to calm down?
7. What does Attercliffe report to Musgrave?
8. What kind of gun does Attercliffe say is loaded?
9. What is the main industry in the part of the country the soldiers are visiting?
This section contains 3,463 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)