Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Act 1, Scene 1
1. Where do Sparky, Hurst and Attercliffe wait?
2. What do Hurst and Attercliffe play as they wait?
3. Who are the characters waiting for?
4. What does Sparky sing a song about?
5. Who arrives to take the soldiers' crates up the canal?
6. Who tells Bargee to calm down?
7. What does Attercliffe report to Musgrave?
8. What kind of gun does Attercliffe say is loaded?
9. What is the main industry in the part of the country the soldiers are visiting?
10. What does the Bargee say the weather is like in the north country?
11. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
This section contains 1,763 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)