|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Annie tell Sparky about?
(a) Her abusive father.
(b) Her abusive step mother.
(c) Her religious background.
(d) Her relationship with Hicks.
2. Where did the yellow-haired boy go off to?
(a) The King's castle.
(b) The war.
3. What does Musgrave insist he and Walsh are?
4. Why does Walsh think soldiers get what they deserve?
(a) They enter countries uninvited.
(b) They get turned on by violence.
(c) They are psychotic.
(d) The are intent on killing innocent people.
5. Whose bones are on the flagpole?
(d) Mrs. Hitchcock's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Spark come into the bar to ask for?
2. What is the name of the pub landlady?
3. Who does the mayor say he has to introduce to the crowd?
4. What does Walsh say is the proof anybody needs of what life is like as a soldiers?
5. Who does the slow collier dance with?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)