|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Walsh think soldiers get what they deserve?
(a) The are intent on killing innocent people.
(b) They enter countries uninvited.
(c) They are psychotic.
(d) They get turned on by violence.
2. What does the Bargee say the weather is like in the north country?
(a) Rainy and freezing.
(b) Grey and windy.
(c) Warm and cloudless.
(d) Cold and bleak.
3. Where did the yellow-haired boy go off to?
(a) The King's castle.
(d) The war.
4. What kind of gun does Attercliffe say is loaded?
(a) An AK 49.
(b) A Gatling.
(c) A Winchester.
(d) A Worthington.
5. What does the Bargee say he deserves for warning Musgrave?
(b) A reward.
(c) A place in Musgrave's army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the colliers tell the soldiers is their business?
2. What does Musgrave say he is afraid of?
3. Who tells the soldiers it is time to close?
4. What does Musgrave say Walsh has to do to see the truth?
5. What does the Parson think will begin now that the soldiers are in town?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)