|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the pugnacious collier say Musgrave is in spite of having stripes?
(a) A friend.
(b) A monk.
(c) A real man.
(d) A brother.
2. What instrument announces the soldiers' arrival?
(a) A gong.
(b) A trumpet.
(c) A trombone.
(d) A drum.
3. What does Musgrave order his soldiers to do?
(a) Bring in the weapons.
(b) Find some fire wood.
(c) Investigate the town.
(d) Leave the town.
4. Who does the Bargee say is in town?
(a) Dirty Joe.
(b) One-eyed Jake.
(c) Crooked Joe.
(d) Jake Scar.
5. Why does the Bargee say people are trying to get into the coach house?
(a) To build a barracks.
(b) To steal the soldiers' gear.
(c) To set it alight.
(d) To hold prisoners.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hurst tell Annie to do when she moves towards him?
2. What does the Mayor say every recruit will receive?
3. What does the constable ask Musgrave?
4. What does Musgrave say to Mrs. Hitchcock when she sees all the blood?
5. What does Musgrave's long speech remind the soldiers of?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)