|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose business does Sparky say they are on?
(a) The people's.
(c) The King's.
(d) The Queen's.
2. What does Attercliff say they have to expose the corruption of?
3. What does Annie tell Sparky about?
(a) Her relationship with Hicks.
(b) Her abusive father.
(c) Her religious background.
(d) Her abusive step mother.
4. Who enters the stage after the constable?
(a) Mrs. Hitchcock.
(c) The mayor.
(d) The parson.
5. What does the Bargee say he deserves for warning Musgrave?
(a) A place in Musgrave's army.
(b) A reward.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hurst tell Annie to do when she moves towards him?
2. What does Musgrave say they need to start to keep the town quiet for six hours?
3. What instrument does the Bargee play?
4. What does Sparky say he is covering up by laughing and joking?
5. Who does the Bargee say is in town?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)