|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who runs into the stables when he hears Sparky scream?
(a) The parson.
(b) The bargee.
(d) The constable.
2. What do Hurst and Attercliffe play as they wait?
3. Whose room do Spark and Hurst see light coming from?
(a) The bargees.
(c) Mrs. Hitchcock's.
4. What does Mrs. Hitchcock sing a song about?
(a) A yellow-feathered bird.
(b) A black crow.
(c) A yellow-haired boy.
(d) An albino boy.
5. What does Hurst tell Annie to do when she moves towards him?
(a) To go away.
(b) To get undressed.
(c) To make tea.
(d) To get into bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Attercliff tell Musgrave has happened now Spark has been killed?
2. What does the pugnacious collier say Musgrave is in spite of having stripes?
3. What does the Parson presume the soldiers are there to do?
4. What does Musgrave want to purify the town of?
5. What is the name of the pub landlady?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)