|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Musgrave tell Mrs. Hitchcock not to mention to the other soldiers?
(c) The Mayor.
(d) The Parson.
2. What is the main industry in the part of the country the soldiers are visiting?
(a) Gold mining.
(b) Coal mining.
(c) Steel mining.
(d) Diamond mining.
3. What does Hurst tell Musgrave is not enough for what they need to do?
4. What does the Mayor give Musgrave permission to do?
(c) Drink until midnight.
(d) Stay in the town.
5. What does Hurst tell Annie to do when she moves towards him?
(a) To go away.
(b) To get undressed.
(c) To get into bed.
(d) To make tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Musgrave insist he and Walsh are?
2. What does the Parson say soldiers should serve with?
3. Where does Musgrave say his power comes from?
4. Who does Mrs. Hitchcock ask to pour the Bargee's drink?
5. Who are the characters waiting for?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)