|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the soldiers and Mrs. Hitchcock drink a toast to?
(a) The Queen.
(b) The King.
(c) Their mothers.
(d) The Prince.
2. What does the Parson say soldiers should serve with?
3. Where does Musgrave say his power comes from?
(d) The people.
4. What does Annie say soldiers are good for?
5. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
(a) The courtyard.
(b) Musgrave's tent.
(c) The pub.
(d) The churchyard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Mayor say they will try if his idea fails?
2. What does Musgrave order his soldiers to do?
3. What does Musgrave say the soldiers' only right is swinging from the end of?
4. Who does Sparky say will pay for the rooms?
5. What does Spark come into the bar to ask for?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)