|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells the soldiers it is time to close?
(a) Mrs. Hitchcock.
(b) The parson.
(d) The Bargee.
2. What is the name of the pub landlady?
(a) Janet Yearly.
(b) Mrs. Hitchcock.
(c) Fran Jackson.
(d) Mrs. Davison.
3. What does Sparky sing a song about?
(b) The army.
4. Where did the yellow-haired boy go off to?
(c) The war.
(d) The King's castle.
5. What does the Bargee say the soldiers have come to do?
(b) Sleep the night.
(c) Protect the town.
(d) Stop the strike.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annie say soldiers are good for dropping into?
2. What does the Mayor give Musgrave permission to do?
3. What does the Bargee say the weather is like in the north country?
4. What does Annie say soldiers are good for?
5. Who tells the Parson the soldiers have arrived?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)