|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Constable say the town needs?
2. Who does Mrs. Hitchcock ask to pour the Bargee's drink?
3. Where do Sparky, Hurst and Attercliffe wait?
(a) The harbor.
(b) The Wharf.
(c) The moat.
(d) The bar.
4. What does Musgrave say the soldiers' only right is swinging from the end of?
(a) A noose.
(b) An angel wing.
(c) A whip.
(d) A donkey tail.
5. Who does Parson hope the soldiers will recruit?
(a) The drunkards.
(b) The delinquents.
(c) The strikers.
(d) The teenagers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Attercliffe tell Musgrave they have a right to know?
2. What does Sparky sing a song about?
3. What does Mrs. Hitchcock say the men on strike are destroying?
4. What does Hurst tell Musgrave is not enough for what they need to do?
5. What does the Parson think will begin now that the soldiers are in town?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)