|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the pub landlady?
(a) Fran Jackson.
(b) Mrs. Davison.
(c) Mrs. Hitchcock.
(d) Janet Yearly.
2. What does Attercliff say they have to expose the corruption of?
3. Where do the soldiers put all their things?
(a) In the back room.
(b) In the barn.
(c) In the shed.
(d) In the coach house.
4. Who does Sparky say was his friend?
(a) Rob Jones.
(b) David Hirst.
(c) Jackson Jones.
(d) Billy Hicks.
5. Who did Billy Hicks have a relationship with?
(b) Mrs. Hitchcock.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what does Mrs. Hitchcock try to convince the parson to intervene?
2. What does Mrs. Hitchcock say the men on strike are destroying?
3. Where is Act 1. Scene 3 set?
4. What does the Mayor plan to use the soldiers for?
5. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)