|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Musgrave invite the colliers?
(a) Mrs. Hitchcock's bar.
(b) Sparky's restaurant.
(c) The church.
(d) The army barracks.
2. What does Attercliff tell Musgrave has happened now Spark has been killed?
(a) Everything has evened out.
(b) A change in his heart.
(c) Judgement Day.
(d) A revolution.
3. What is the name of the pub landlady?
(a) Mrs. Hitchcock.
(b) Janet Yearly.
(c) Fran Jackson.
(d) Mrs. Davison.
4. Who does the Bargee say is in town?
(a) Dirty Joe.
(b) One-eyed Jake.
(c) Jake Scar.
(d) Crooked Joe.
5. What does the Bargee say the weather is like in the north country?
(a) Rainy and freezing.
(b) Warm and cloudless.
(c) Grey and windy.
(d) Cold and bleak.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Bargee whisper as Musgrave leaves?
2. Who arrives to wake Musgrave from his nightmare?
3. Who does Mrs. Hitchcock leave to fetch?
4. Who does Musgrave say the soldiers have come to expose?
5. What does Musgrave say the soldiers' only right is swinging from the end of?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)