|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the slow collier dance with?
(a) The pugnacious collier.
(b) The animal collier.
(c) The humorous collier.
(d) The melancholic collier.
2. How does Musgrave tell the soldiers to act in the pub?
(a) Funny and gentlemenly.
(b) Ugly and loud.
(c) Uncouth and drunk.
(d) Charming and polite.
3. What does Sparky say he is covering up by laughing and joking?
(a) His serious nature.
(b) His fear and grief.
(c) His loneliness.
(d) His sense of not belonging.
4. What does Musgrave say the soldiers' only right is swinging from the end of?
(a) A whip.
(b) An angel wing.
(c) A donkey tail.
(d) A noose.
5. What does the Mayor plan to use the soldiers for?
(a) A distraction.
(b) A battle.
(c) A wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who runs into the stables when he hears Sparky scream?
2. What does Musgrave say he is counting down to?
3. Who does Hurst have coming to visit him?
4. What does Annie tell Sparky about?
5. What kind of men does Musgrave say he does not want to sign up?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)