|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Musgrave say he is counting down to?
(a) His love.
(b) His death.
(c) The second coming.
(d) The end of the world.
2. What do the Bargee and the two colliers mock?
(a) War songs.
(b) Military drills.
(c) Religious ceremonies.
(d) Government officials.
3. What city does Musgrave say is burning?
4. What does Musgrave tell his soldiers they all are?
5. What kind of song does Annie sing to Musgrave?
(a) A love song.
(b) A war song.
(c) A religious song.
(d) A mocking song.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Hitchcock sing a song about?
2. Who does Parson hope the soldiers will recruit?
3. What does Musgrave shout out as Annie and Sparky embrace?
4. Who does the slow collier dance with?
5. What does Mrs. Hitchcock tell the soldiers about?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)