|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Hitchcock ask to pour the Bargee's drink?
2. Whose room do Spark and Hurst see light coming from?
(c) The bargees.
(d) Mrs. Hitchcock's.
3. What does Sparky say he is covering up by laughing and joking?
(a) His sense of not belonging.
(b) His serious nature.
(c) His fear and grief.
(d) His loneliness.
4. What does Sparky tell Annie a story about?
(a) His family's disasterous Christmas.
(b) A person does not have to follow the lead of another.
(c) A man who became obsessed with religion.
(d) A man forced to kill his own friends,
5. What does Musgrave order his soldiers to do?
(a) Bring in the weapons.
(b) Leave the town.
(c) Investigate the town.
(d) Find some fire wood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the soldiers and Mrs. Hitchcock drink a toast to?
2. Who runs into the stables when he hears Sparky scream?
3. Who does the slow collier dance with?
4. How does Walsh refer to his friends in the bar?
5. Where is Act 1. Scene 3 set?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)