|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the mayor say he has to introduce to the crowd?
(a) Mrs. Hitchcock.
(d) The parson.
2. What does Hurst tell Annie to do when she moves towards him?
(a) To get into bed.
(b) To go away.
(c) To make tea.
(d) To get undressed.
3. What does Musgrave say the soldiers' only right is swinging from the end of?
(a) A whip.
(b) A noose.
(c) A donkey tail.
(d) An angel wing.
4. What does Hurst remind Musgrave?
(a) They are on the run.
(b) They are men.
(c) They have no money.
(d) They are soldiers.
5. What does the Mayor say every recruit will receive?
(a) A key to the town.
(b) A gun.
(d) A badge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Hurst beating his drum at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
2. What reason does Annie give Hurst for coming?
3. What does Musgrave do as Sparky undresses?
4. Who is the first person to give a speech?
5. Who does Musgrave send the Bargee to find?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)