|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose bones are on the flagpole?
(a) Mrs. Hitchcock's.
2. Who is the first person to give a speech?
(a) The mayor.
(b) The constable.
(d) The parson.
3. What does Musgrave tell the crown he is there to say?
(b) The people's word.
(c) The truth.
(d) God's word.
4. What kind of gun does the Bargee say he can get Walsh?
(a) A machine gun.
(b) A Gatling.
(c) A Magnum.
(d) A Winchester.
5. Whose opinion does Musgrave ask for in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) The bargees's
(b) The mayor's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Musgrave order his soldiers to do?
2. What does Walsh say is the proof anybody needs of what life is like as a soldiers?
3. What does Musgrave's long speech remind the soldiers of?
4. Whose room do Spark and Hurst see light coming from?
5. What does the Mayor say every recruit will receive?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)