|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gene blames Leper's madness on the _______.
2. Finny and Gene say that wouldn't enlist with Brinker if he were ___________'s son.
(a) General MacArthur
(b) General Eisenhower
(d) General Patton
3. Who is accused of being a naturalist?
4. Gene notes that Finny is no uncomfortable with Gene __________ him.
5. Leper insists that Gene must think he is a __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is ridiculed for wanting to finish school before enlisting?
2. Where does Brinker take Gene and Finny?
3. Who does Gene spend more time with?
4. What happens to Finny as he leaves the room?
5. Who is the writer of the telegram?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Gene and the other boys volunteer to do to support the war effort?
2. What does Gene realize about Finny as he is being carried away by the others?
3. What was the result of Finny's accident this time?
4. What eventually happens when the boys realize what Finny is doing in #49?
5. What does Finny decide to do in order to pass the time in the winter?
6. What does Brinker do as a result of Leper's enlistment?
7. Where is the secret Christmas Location that Leper refers to?
8. Why does Leper decide to enlist in the war?
9. Describe the scene in the Butt Room.
10. What does Brinker say to Gene about his new living situation?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)