|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Finny not ready to get back into?
(d) Fall Session
2. Brinker laments that ________ of their class will be unable to participate in the war.
3. What does Dr. Stanpole plan to do later that day?
(a) Transport Finny elsewhere
(b) Operate on Finny's ankle
(c) Set the bone
(d) Take x-rays
4. Where does Leper guide Gene once he arrives?
(a) To the kitchen
(b) To the living room
(c) To the dining room
(d) To the basement
5. Who receives a cryptic telegram?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the boys covered in after doing work by the tracks?
2. Who is the writer of the telegram?
3. Who sends Gene a note to gather Finny's things?
4. Finny admits that he chose not to believe in the war because he couldn't ________ in it.
5. Who is waiting for Gene when he returns to his dorm room?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Gene conclude about Leper's admittance that he escaped?
2. What does the cryptic telegram reveal?
3. What was the result of Finny's accident this time?
4. Why does Leper decide to enlist in the war?
5. What does Brinker say to Gene about his new living situation?
6. What does Brinker do as a result of Leper's enlistment?
7. Why do the boys ridicule Quackenbush?
8. What is Leper's explanation for his desertion of the Army?
9. What does Finny say about the war?
10. Describe the scene in the Butt Room.
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)