|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Leper guide Gene once he arrives?
(a) To the kitchen
(b) To the dining room
(c) To the basement
(d) To the living room
2. How many chin-ups is Gene told to do?
3. Who is the target of the fight during this chapter, once it's realized he continues to change sides?
4. Who enjoys cross country skiing?
5. Who disobeys the headmaster's order to return to his dorm room?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Brinker take Gene and Finny?
2. What does the doctor reveal later to Gene?
3. What does Finny say he deplores?
4. What, at first, does Gene conclude that Leper has done?
5. Brinker says that Gene might have a _______ in not clearing up the details of Finny's accident.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the boys ridicule Quackenbush?
2. Where is the secret Christmas Location that Leper refers to?
3. What does Gene do when Finny expresses his shock and disappointment in the idea of Finny enlisting?
4. What do the students do when Finny falls down the stairs?
5. What does Gene note when he is making up Finny's bed for him?
6. Why does Finny suddenly begin to believe that the war is real?
7. Why does Leper decide to enlist in the war?
8. What does Gene offer as an explanation for his disheveled appearance when Finny returns?
9. What do Gene and the other boys volunteer to do to support the war effort?
10. What does Finny say about the war?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)