|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gene blames Leper's madness on the _______.
2. Where do the students go to smoke?
(a) Butt Room
(b) The bathroom
(c) The tree
3. What kind of text does Gene read Finny a poor translation of?
4. Who disobeys the headmaster's order to return to his dorm room?
5. What is Finny also in disbelief about?
(a) The new rules
(b) The lack of maid service
(c) The lack of food
(d) The lack of light
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor reveal later to Gene?
2. What did Leper want to avoid by leaving the army?
3. Who is accused of being a naturalist?
4. Brinker says that Gene might have a _______ in not clearing up the details of Finny's accident.
5. Who is the target of the fight during this chapter, once it's realized he continues to change sides?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the boys ridicule Quackenbush?
2. Why does Leper decide to enlist in the war?
3. What does Finny do during the snowball fight with Gene and the others?
4. What does Gene realize about Finny as he is being carried away by the others?
5. What does Finny say about the war?
6. What do the students do when Finny falls down the stairs?
7. What does Finny decide to do in order to pass the time in the winter?
8. Describe the scene in the Butt Room.
9. What does Gene do when Finny expresses his shock and disappointment in the idea of Finny enlisting?
10. Why does Finny suddenly begin to believe that the war is real?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)