|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Finny want Gene to go with him?
(a) The tree
(b) The Far Common
(c) The Assembly Room
(d) The gym
2. What does Leper confess to having?
(c) Lied to Gene
(d) Fear of loud noises
3. Who comes into the room after the commotion between Gene and Leper?
(b) Leper's dad
(c) Leper's mom
4. Who is the target of the fight during this chapter, once it's realized he continues to change sides?
5. Who is the writer of the telegram?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Gene spend more time with?
2. Who decides to enlist, much to the surprise of everyone?
3. Gene notes that Finny is no uncomfortable with Gene __________ him.
4. Whose memory is considered to be perfect?
5. Who else decides they want to enlist?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where is the secret Christmas Location that Leper refers to?
2. What does the cryptic telegram reveal?
3. What does Brinker say to Gene about his new living situation?
4. What does Gene offer as an explanation for his disheveled appearance when Finny returns?
5. When Gene and Leper get into an argument, what does Leper accuse Gene of?
6. Describe the scene in the Butt Room.
7. What do Gene and the other boys volunteer to do to support the war effort?
8. What is Leper's explanation for his desertion of the Army?
9. What does Gene realize about Finny as he is being carried away by the others?
10. What was the result of Finny's accident this time?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)