|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finny and Gene say that wouldn't enlist with Brinker if he were ___________'s son.
(a) General Eisenhower
(b) General MacArthur
(d) General Patton
2. What is Finny doing when Gene finds him?
(a) Fighting in a snowball fight
(b) Building a snowman
3. Gene blames Leper's madness on the _______.
4. Who do the boys fetch to give first aid to Finny?
(c) The wrestling coach
5. Who is the writer of the telegram?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Leper want to avoid by leaving the army?
2. Brinker says that Gene might have a _______ in not clearing up the details of Finny's accident.
3. What kind of text does Gene read Finny a poor translation of?
4. Who receives a cryptic telegram?
5. Where does Brinker take Gene and Finny?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Gene conclude about Leper's admittance that he escaped?
2. What eventually happens when the boys realize what Finny is doing in #49?
3. What do Gene and the other boys volunteer to do to support the war effort?
4. What does Finny say about the war?
5. What is Leper's explanation for his desertion of the Army?
6. What does Gene offer as an explanation for his disheveled appearance when Finny returns?
7. What does Gene note when he is making up Finny's bed for him?
8. When the students of Devon are looking at different options for military recruitment, what is guiding their decision?
9. Where is the secret Christmas Location that Leper refers to?
10. How does Finny response when Gene sneaks in to visit him?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)