|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is ridiculed for wanting to finish school before enlisting?
2. Who is waiting for Gene when he returns to his dorm room?
(d) No one
3. What is Finny doing when Gene finds him?
(b) Building a snowman
(d) Fighting in a snowball fight
4. What is Finny not ready to get back into?
(b) Fall Session
5. What does Brinker introduce Gene as to the rest of the boys in the room in #98?
(b) Lucky gun
(d) Guilty partner
Short Answer Questions
1. Gene blames Leper's madness on the _______.
2. What is this special item in #127?
3. What is Finny wearing now?
4. What does the doctor reveal later to Gene?
5. What happens to Finny as he leaves the room?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Gene offer as an explanation for his disheveled appearance when Finny returns?
2. What eventually happens when the boys realize what Finny is doing in #49?
3. What does Finny do during the snowball fight with Gene and the others?
4. Why does Finny suddenly begin to believe that the war is real?
5. What does Finny say about the war?
6. When Gene and Leper get into an argument, what does Leper accuse Gene of?
7. Why do the boys ridicule Quackenbush?
8. What does the cryptic telegram reveal?
9. How does Finny response when Gene sneaks in to visit him?
10. What does Gene do when Finny expresses his shock and disappointment in the idea of Finny enlisting?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)