|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor reveal later to Gene?
(a) Finny has died
(b) Finny will run again
(c) Finny is upset by Gene
(d) Finny doesn't want to see him again
2. Gene blames Leper's madness on the _______.
3. What did Leper want to avoid by leaving the army?
(a) The enemy
(b) Going on a boat
(c) Getting killed
(d) A Section Eight Discharge
4. Who does Gene spend more time with?
5. Where do the students go to smoke?
(a) Butt Room
(b) The bathroom
(d) The tree
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gene not do when he goes with Brinker to the answer to #98?
2. What has motivated the person in #122 to enlist?
3. How many chin-ups is Gene told to do?
4. What does Finny insist must have made Gene bounce the branch that day?
5. What is Finny wearing now?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Finny do during the snowball fight with Gene and the others?
2. What does Gene note when he is making up Finny's bed for him?
3. What does Gene offer as an explanation for his disheveled appearance when Finny returns?
4. Why does Leper decide to enlist in the war?
5. Why does Finny suddenly begin to believe that the war is real?
6. What does Finny say about the war?
7. What do the students do when Finny falls down the stairs?
8. How does Finny response when Gene sneaks in to visit him?
9. What was the result of Finny's accident this time?
10. What does the cryptic telegram reveal?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)