|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Finny want to train Gene for?
(a) The football game
(b) The next blitzball game
(c) The Olympics
(d) The swim meet
2. What does Dr. Stanpole plan to do later that day?
(a) Operate on Finny's ankle
(b) Transport Finny elsewhere
(c) Set the bone
(d) Take x-rays
3. What does Finny confess he's wanted to do?
(a) Go to war
(b) Strangle Gene
(c) Kill himself
(d) Tell the others about Gene
4. Where has the writer of the cryptic telegram gone?
(a) Assembly Room
(b) Christmas Location
(c) Butt Room
(d) Winter Session
5. Who is accused of being a naturalist?
Short Answer Questions
1. Leper insists that Gene must think he is a __________.
2. Who interrupts one of Gene's training sessions?
3. Who disobeys the headmaster's order to return to his dorm room?
4. What is Finny doing when Gene finds him?
5. What does Gene kick over during his argument with Leper?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Brinker do as a result of Leper's enlistment?
2. What does Gene realize about Finny as he is being carried away by the others?
3. What do the students do when Finny falls down the stairs?
4. What does the cryptic telegram reveal?
5. What do Gene and the other boys volunteer to do to support the war effort?
6. Why do the boys ridicule Quackenbush?
7. Where is the secret Christmas Location that Leper refers to?
8. What does Gene do when Finny expresses his shock and disappointment in the idea of Finny enlisting?
9. What does Gene offer as an explanation for his disheveled appearance when Finny returns?
10. When the students of Devon are looking at different options for military recruitment, what is guiding their decision?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)