|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gene feels ____ when he trains with Finny.
2. What does Finny accuse Gene of wanting to do?
(a) Break something else
(b) Be just like Finny
(c) Beat him
(d) Ruin his life
3. Who announces he is going to enlist 'tomorrow'?
4. What does Finny say he deplores?
(a) Gene's clothing choice
(b) The war
(c) Gene's attitude
(d) The food
5. What do Gene and the others do to help the troops?
(a) Ration their food
(b) Cut down on gas usage
(c) Shovel snow from the railroad tracks
(d) Build new railroad tracks
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Finny confess he's wanted to do?
2. What did Leper want to avoid by leaving the army?
3. Who is the target of the fight during this chapter, once it's realized he continues to change sides?
4. Finny says he can detect conspiracy and others can not because he has ____________.
5. Brinker says that Gene might have a _______ in not clearing up the details of Finny's accident.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Gene offer as an explanation for his disheveled appearance when Finny returns?
2. Why do the boys ridicule Quackenbush?
3. Where is the secret Christmas Location that Leper refers to?
4. What does the cryptic telegram reveal?
5. Describe the scene in the Butt Room.
6. Why does Leper decide to enlist in the war?
7. What does Finny say about the war?
8. What was the result of Finny's accident this time?
9. What do the students do when Finny falls down the stairs?
10. Why does Finny suddenly begin to believe that the war is real?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)