|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes into the room after the commotion between Gene and Leper?
(b) Leper's mom
(d) Leper's dad
2. Finny and Gene say that wouldn't enlist with Brinker if he were ___________'s son.
(a) General Patton
(c) General Eisenhower
(d) General MacArthur
3. Who receives a cryptic telegram?
4. Where has the writer of the cryptic telegram gone?
(a) Assembly Room
(b) Winter Session
(c) Christmas Location
(d) Butt Room
5. What does Finny want to train Gene for?
(a) The next blitzball game
(b) The Olympics
(c) The swim meet
(d) The football game
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interrupts one of Gene's training sessions?
2. Who sends Gene a note to gather Finny's things?
3. What does Leper confess to having?
4. Who announces he is going to enlist 'tomorrow'?
5. What happened to cause #166?
Short Essay Questions
1. When the students of Devon are looking at different options for military recruitment, what is guiding their decision?
2. What does Gene note when he is making up Finny's bed for him?
3. When Gene and Leper get into an argument, what does Leper accuse Gene of?
4. Where is the secret Christmas Location that Leper refers to?
5. What eventually happens when the boys realize what Finny is doing in #49?
6. What is Leper's explanation for his desertion of the Army?
7. What do the students do when Finny falls down the stairs?
8. What does Brinker do as a result of Leper's enlistment?
9. What does Finny decide to do in order to pass the time in the winter?
10. What does Finny say about the war?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)