|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of text does Gene read Finny a poor translation of?
2. Who is the target of the fight during this chapter, once it's realized he continues to change sides?
3. Who sends Gene a note to gather Finny's things?
(b) Dr. Carhart
(d) Dr. Stanpole
4. What does Leper confess to having?
(a) Lied to Gene
(d) Fear of loud noises
5. Finny and Gene say that wouldn't enlist with Brinker if he were ___________'s son.
(a) General Eisenhower
(b) General Patton
(d) General MacArthur
Short Answer Questions
1. Gene feels ____ when he trains with Finny.
2. Who starts a trend of jokes about the character in #122?
3. What does Brinker introduce Gene as to the rest of the boys in the room in #98?
4. What doesn't Gene do in response to #166?
5. What does Dr. Stanpole plan to do later that day?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)