|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the answer to #30?
(a) The Super Allegiance of Students
(b) The Secret Society of Students
(c) The Super Suicide Society of Summer Session
(d) The Super Sporting Society
2. Who is Gene's main competitor for #59?
3. Who is the one that tries to explain things to the answer to #19?
4. Who is impressed with Gene's hard work?
(b) The headmaster
5. Who confesses to the trip to the beach?
(a) No one
(d) Both boys
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is described as 'lily livered'?
2. Who is the one person Finny asked for by name?
3. Who hates this new rule as described in #37?
4. What does Finny convince Gene to join him on?
5. What is Gene's response to #48?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mr. Prud'homme come into Gene and Finny's room the next morning?
2. What does Finny say when Gene asks him what he remembers about the fall?
3. What sport does Finny think is a horrible addition to the summer athletics program?
4. What is Gene the only witness to?
5. Who does Gene describe the tree when he was younger and standing in front of it with other boys?
6. What does the doctor say about the outcome of Finny's injury?
7. Who can not believe that the allies bombed Central Europe?
8. Describe the opening scene of Devon when the Fall Session convenes.
9. What happens as Gene loses his balance on the branch with Finny?
10. What does Finny decide to do in celebration of the first Allied bombing of Central Europe?
This section contains 512 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)