Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the result of #57?
(a) He gets a detention
(b) He fails
(d) He is chastised
2. Who hates this new rule as described in #37?
3. What kind of record did Finny break?
4. Has Gene ever injured himself by jumping from the branch?
(a) Every time
(b) Yes, many times
5. When does Gene travel to return to Devon?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the narrator of this story?
2. What does Finny want Gene to do for him?
3. Where does Gene have an appointment?
4. What happens that causes Gene to hurry his pace?
5. Who does Finny say is his best friend?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are the four boys that are with Gene as he stands by the tree?
2. What is Gene the only witness to?
3. When Gene is working hard to catch up on his trigonometry, what does Finny accuse him of?
4. What is donated to the war effort by Devon?
5. Why does Finny suddenly begin to believe that the war is real?
6. What does Gene realize about the rivalry between Finny and himself?
7. What does Brinker do as a result of Leper's enlistment?
8. What is Finny's mistake that he makes when having tea with the substitute headmaster Mr. Patch-Wilders?
9. What does Gene feel about the war that Brinker says was started by older generations but now must be finished by younger generations?
10. How does Finny response when Gene sneaks in to visit him?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)