|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is described as 'lily livered'?
2. Where do the boys go when they realize how late they are?
(a) The bar
(b) A local diner
(c) The beach
(d) Their dorm room
3. Who shares the room with Gene now?
(a) No one
4. What does Finny accidentally wear as a belt?
(a) A flag
(b) A school tie
(c) A piece of rope
(d) A boat cord
5. Has Gene ever injured himself by jumping from the branch?
(a) Every time
(b) Yes, many times
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money do the boys look for to spend on breakfast?
2. What does Finny think Gene is still afraid of?
3. What is the name of the school the boys attend?
4. What game appalls Finny, causing him to make up his own game?
5. What has happened to Finny as a result of the fall?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Finny as a result of the fall from the branch?
2. What sport does Finny think is a horrible addition to the summer athletics program?
3. Who is the narrator of "A Separate Peace"?
4. What seemed so much larger to Gene, as told by him, when he was younger as opposed to now?
5. What does Gene think is the true reason behind hearing that Leper might be jumping from the branch?
6. What does Gene realize about the rivalry between Finny and himself?
7. Who does Gene describe the tree when he was younger and standing in front of it with other boys?
8. What is one of the main rules for the secret club that Finny and Gene have created?
9. What happens as Gene loses his balance on the branch with Finny?
10. Who can not believe that the allies bombed Central Europe?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)