|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is described as 'lily livered'?
2. When does Gene travel to return to Devon?
3. What does Finny wear in support of the first Allied bombing?
(a) Pink shirt
(b) A uniform top
(c) Pink tie
(d) A flag
4. Who is the one person Finny asked for by name?
5. How does Gene bounce the branch?
(a) He doesn't
(b) By moving side to side
(c) By bending his knees
(d) By waving his arms
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the substitute teacher for the summer?
2. What does Gene think Finny may have done?
3. What does Finny declare he doesn't believe?
4. What does Gene almost miss when they return to school?
5. Who chastises Gene for his summer forbidden activities?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens as Gene loses his balance on the branch with Finny?
2. What does the doctor say about the outcome of Finny's injury?
3. Who can not believe that the allies bombed Central Europe?
4. What is one of the main rules for the secret club that Finny and Gene have created?
5. When Gene is working hard to catch up on his trigonometry, what does Finny accuse him of?
6. What does Finny convince Gene they should do before they head back to Devon?
7. Who does Gene describe the tree when he was younger and standing in front of it with other boys?
8. What position has Gene volunteered for?
9. What sport does Finny think is a horrible addition to the summer athletics program?
10. What does Finny decide to do in celebration of the first Allied bombing of Central Europe?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)