|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who hosts the tea later in the afternoon?
(a) Mr. Prud'homme
(b) Mr. Patch-Wilder
(d) Dr. Stanpole
2. What is waiting for Gene in the master's study?
(d) Long distance phone call
3. What position is Gene volunteering for?
(a) Assistant senior crew manager
(b) Assistant crew manager
(c) Senior crew manager
(d) Crew Manager
4. Where does Gene go instead of Devon?
(a) To Leper's house
(c) Finny's home
(d) Down south
5. What does Finny want Gene to do for him?
(a) Break the school mascot
(b) Be the smartest student
(c) Keep him bed warm
(d) Play sports
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shares the room with Gene now?
2. What kind of record did Finny break?
3. What does Gene dress in?
4. Who confesses to the trip to the beach?
5. What does Finny convince Gene to join him on?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Gene describe the tree when he was younger and standing in front of it with other boys?
2. Describe the opening scene of Devon when the Fall Session convenes.
3. Who can not believe that the allies bombed Central Europe?
4. When Gene is working hard to catch up on his trigonometry, what does Finny accuse him of?
5. What does Finny convince Gene they should do before they head back to Devon?
6. Compare and contrast Brinker and Leper.
7. What does Gene realize about the rivalry between Finny and himself?
8. What happened to Finny as a result of the fall from the branch?
9. What does Gene remember as he pauses near the river on his way to an appointment at the Crew House?
10. What happens when Gene and Finny decide to try another double jump from the branch?
This section contains 500 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)