|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Finny's real name?
2. What is the one thing that comes easily to Finny?
3. Who does Finny say is his best friend?
(a) No one
4. Who is Finny's doctor?
(a) Doctor Winters
(b) Doctor Stanpole
(c) Doctor Stanton
(d) Doctor Stan'homme
5. Who becomes angry at Finny's diagnosis?
(c) Finny's dad
(d) Finny's mom
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gene's boss nickname him?
2. Who is Gene's new boss?
3. Who is the greatest player of the new game?
4. What has happened to Finny as a result of the fall?
5. Where does Gene go instead of Devon?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Finny convince Gene to do that is forbidden by the school?
2. What is one of the main rules for the secret club that Finny and Gene have created?
3. Why does Mr. Prud'homme come into Gene and Finny's room the next morning?
4. What does Finny decide to do in celebration of the first Allied bombing of Central Europe?
5. Describe the opening scene of Devon when the Fall Session convenes.
6. What does Finny convince Gene they should do before they head back to Devon?
7. When Gene is working hard to catch up on his trigonometry, what does Finny accuse him of?
8. Who can not believe that the allies bombed Central Europe?
9. Compare and contrast Brinker and Leper.
10. Who does Gene describe the tree when he was younger and standing in front of it with other boys?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)