|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Gene travel to return to Devon?
2. What are the boys carrying as they run around during the game in #39?
(a) A stone
(b) A football
(c) A golf ball
(d) A medicine ball
3. What does Finny confess to have had during the fall?
(a) A kind of feeling
(b) A bad feeling
(c) A nervous feeling
(d) A twitch
4. What is the name of the school the boys attend?
5. Who opens each meeting of their secret society with jumping from the tree?
(a) Leper and Finny
(c) Gene and Finny
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Finny do with Gene to make him late?
2. What seems distant and unreal in a time of war?
3. Who hosts the tea later in the afternoon?
4. What is the name of the answer to #30?
5. Who is Gene's main competitor for #59?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the narrator of "A Separate Peace"?
2. What was the result of Finny's accident this time?
3. As Gene and Finny are getting ready to sleep on the beach, what does Finny reveal to Gene?
4. What does Gene remember as he pauses near the river on his way to an appointment at the Crew House?
5. What happens as Gene loses his balance on the branch with Finny?
6. What do the students do when Finny falls down the stairs?
7. Why does Mr. Prud'homme come into Gene and Finny's room the next morning?
8. What is donated to the war effort by Devon?
9. Where is the secret Christmas Location that Leper refers to?
10. What does Gene feel about the war that Brinker says was started by older generations but now must be finished by younger generations?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)