|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Finny and Gene get for themselves by using forged draft cards?
2. Who says, "You never waste your time"?
3. What does Finny finally conclude about the accident?
(a) You didn't help me
(b) You pushed me
(c) I just fell
(d) I should have died
4. What is Elwin Lepellier's nickname?
5. What does Finny remember Gene wearing during the fall?
(a) Pink shirt
(b) School tie
(d) Shocked expression
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is impressed with Gene's hard work?
2. What does Finny declare he doesn't believe?
3. What does Gene's boss nickname him?
4. What does Gene notice that seems much smaller than it used to?
5. Who lives across the hall from Gene?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mr. Prud'homme come into Gene and Finny's room the next morning?
2. What happened to Finny as a result of the fall from the branch?
3. What does Finny convince Gene to do that is forbidden by the school?
4. Describe the opening scene of Devon when the Fall Session convenes.
5. What happens when Gene and Finny decide to try another double jump from the branch?
6. What seemed so much larger to Gene, as told by him, when he was younger as opposed to now?
7. What does Gene remember as he pauses near the river on his way to an appointment at the Crew House?
8. What is one of the main rules for the secret club that Finny and Gene have created?
9. What sport does Finny create in order to make up for the appalling sport in #14?
10. After Gene leaps from the branch into the water, how does Finny respond?
This section contains 546 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)