|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who announces he is going to enlist 'tomorrow'?
2. Finny admits that war must be real because it drove __________ crazy.
3. What happens to Finny as he leaves the room?
(a) He falls down the marble staircase
(b) He runs into Leper
(c) He kills himself
(d) He curses Gene
4. Who interrupts one of Gene's training sessions?
5. What is Finny wearing now?
(a) A green hat
(b) A walking cast
(c) A tie around his leg
(d) That pink shirt
6. Where does Leper guide Gene once he arrives?
(a) To the living room
(b) To the kitchen
(c) To the basement
(d) To the dining room
7. What does Dr. Stanpole plan to do later that day?
(a) Take x-rays
(b) Transport Finny elsewhere
(c) Operate on Finny's ankle
(d) Set the bone
8. Gene notes that Finny is no uncomfortable with Gene __________ him.
9. What does Finny want to train Gene for?
(a) The swim meet
(b) The next blitzball game
(c) The football game
(d) The Olympics
10. Where does Brinker take Gene and Finny?
(a) The beach
(c) Assembly Hall
(d) Far Common
11. Who enjoys cross country skiing?
12. What is Finny also in disbelief about?
(a) The lack of food
(b) The lack of maid service
(c) The new rules
(d) The lack of light
13. Most of the students at Devon are seeking choices to enlist that yield the smallest amount of _________.
14. Who does Gene spend more time with?
15. Who is accused of being a naturalist?
Short Answer Questions
1. Finny says he can detect conspiracy and others can not because he has ____________.
2. Who is the target of the fight during this chapter, once it's realized he continues to change sides?
3. Who disobeys the headmaster's order to return to his dorm room?
4. Where is Leper standing as Gene leaves?
5. What did Leper want to avoid by leaving the army?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)