|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes into the room after the commotion between Gene and Leper?
(c) Leper's dad
(d) Leper's mom
2. Who does Gene spend more time with?
3. Who receives a cryptic telegram?
4. Where does Leper guide Gene once he arrives?
(a) To the basement
(b) To the dining room
(c) To the living room
(d) To the kitchen
5. Who do the boys fetch to give first aid to Finny?
(c) The wrestling coach
6. Who is impressed with the influence it must have taken Gene to get a room all to himself?
7. Gene blames Leper's madness on the _______.
8. Who sends Gene a note to gather Finny's things?
(b) Dr. Stanpole
(c) Dr. Carhart
9. Who is waiting for Gene when he returns to his dorm room?
(a) No one
10. Who is the writer of the telegram?
11. What does Finny confess he's wanted to do?
(a) Go to war
(b) Tell the others about Gene
(c) Strangle Gene
(d) Kill himself
12. What is Finny also in disbelief about?
(a) The lack of maid service
(b) The new rules
(c) The lack of light
(d) The lack of food
13. Finny admits that he chose not to believe in the war because he couldn't ________ in it.
(c) Find logic
(d) Understand the motives
14. When the person in #119 tells the boys they should be focusing on war, what does Finny respond?
(c) You're right
(d) I don't believe in war
15. Where has the writer of the cryptic telegram gone?
(a) Butt Room
(b) Winter Session
(c) Christmas Location
(d) Assembly Room
Short Answer Questions
1. Who starts a trend of jokes about the character in #122?
2. What is Finny wearing now?
3. Who do the boys overpower to dig up a special item?
4. Brinker says that Gene might have a _______ in not clearing up the details of Finny's accident.
5. How does Gene make nice with the answer to #140?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)