|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Brinker take Gene and Finny?
(a) Assembly Hall
(c) The beach
(d) Far Common
2. What does Finny insist must have made Gene bounce the branch that day?
(c) Blind impulse
3. Who is impressed with the influence it must have taken Gene to get a room all to himself?
4. What happened to cause #166?
(a) The break worked in Finny's favor
(b) Finny needed more care
(c) The x-ray machine was broken
(d) His heart stopped
5. Who is the target of the fight during this chapter, once it's realized he continues to change sides?
6. What does Finny accuse Gene of wanting to do?
(a) Ruin his life
(b) Beat him
(c) Be just like Finny
(d) Break something else
7. Who is the writer of the telegram?
8. Who is waiting for Gene when he returns to his dorm room?
(b) No one
9. Where does Finny want Gene to go with him?
(a) The tree
(b) The Far Common
(c) The Assembly Room
(d) The gym
10. What did Leper want to avoid by leaving the army?
(a) The enemy
(b) Getting killed
(c) A Section Eight Discharge
(d) Going on a boat
11. What does Leper confess to having?
(b) Lied to Gene
(c) Fear of loud noises
12. Who enjoys cross country skiing?
13. What is Finny doing when Gene finds him?
(c) Fighting in a snowball fight
(d) Building a snowman
14. Finny says he can detect conspiracy and others can not because he has ____________.
(a) Witnessed it
(c) Read about it
15. Who comes into the room after the commotion between Gene and Leper?
(b) Leper's dad
(c) Leper's mom
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Finny want to train Gene for?
2. Brinker laments that ________ of their class will be unable to participate in the war.
3. Gene notes that Finny is no uncomfortable with Gene __________ him.
4. Who receives a cryptic telegram?
5. What is Finny's response to Gene's visit?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)