|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Stanpole plan to do later that day?
(a) Operate on Finny's ankle
(b) Take x-rays
(c) Transport Finny elsewhere
(d) Set the bone
2. What do Gene and the others do to help the troops?
(a) Cut down on gas usage
(b) Shovel snow from the railroad tracks
(c) Build new railroad tracks
(d) Ration their food
3. What does the doctor reveal later to Gene?
(a) Finny is upset by Gene
(b) Finny will run again
(c) Finny has died
(d) Finny doesn't want to see him again
4. Who is the writer of the telegram?
5. Who does Gene spend more time with?
6. What happened to cause #166?
(a) The break worked in Finny's favor
(b) His heart stopped
(c) Finny needed more care
(d) The x-ray machine was broken
7. Who is impressed with the influence it must have taken Gene to get a room all to himself?
8. Who do the boys overpower to dig up a special item?
9. Finny admits that he chose not to believe in the war because he couldn't ________ in it.
(b) Understand the motives
(d) Find logic
10. Where is Leper standing as Gene leaves?
(a) In the snow
(b) In the doorway
(c) In the garage
(d) In the window
11. Most of the students at Devon are seeking choices to enlist that yield the smallest amount of _________.
12. Where does Brinker take Gene and Finny?
(a) Assembly Hall
(c) The beach
(d) Far Common
13. Where is Leper hiding?
(a) In the tree
(b) At the school
14. Where has the writer of the cryptic telegram gone?
(a) Winter Session
(b) Butt Room
(c) Christmas Location
(d) Assembly Room
15. Who is accused of being a naturalist?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Finny accuse Gene of wanting to do?
2. What is Finny not ready to get back into?
3. What is Finny also in disbelief about?
4. Who enjoys cross country skiing?
5. Who decides to enlist, much to the surprise of everyone?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)