|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Finny accuse Gene of wanting to do?
(a) Break something else
(b) Ruin his life
(c) Beat him
(d) Be just like Finny
2. What does Finny confess he's wanted to do?
(a) Tell the others about Gene
(b) Strangle Gene
(c) Kill himself
(d) Go to war
3. Whose memory is considered to be perfect?
4. What does Gene kick over during his argument with Leper?
(a) A table
(b) A cabinet
(c) A chair
(d) A book
5. Where is Leper hiding?
(c) In the tree
(d) At the school
6. Who is the target of the fight during this chapter, once it's realized he continues to change sides?
7. What is Finny's response to Gene's visit?
8. Gene feels ____ when he trains with Finny.
9. Finny says he can detect conspiracy and others can not because he has ____________.
(a) Witnessed it
(c) Read about it
10. Who do the boys fetch to give first aid to Finny?
(a) The wrestling coach
11. Who sends Gene a note to gather Finny's things?
(a) Dr. Carhart
(b) Dr. Stanpole
12. Gene notes that Finny is no uncomfortable with Gene __________ him.
13. Finny and Gene say that wouldn't enlist with Brinker if he were ___________'s son.
(a) General Patton
(b) General Eisenhower
(c) General MacArthur
14. What is Finny wearing now?
(a) A tie around his leg
(b) That pink shirt
(c) A green hat
(d) A walking cast
15. Who receives a cryptic telegram?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else decides they want to enlist?
2. What does the doctor reveal later to Gene?
3. What does Finny insist must have made Gene bounce the branch that day?
4. What does Finny say he deplores?
5. Where does Finny want Gene to go with him?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)