|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Finny doing when Gene finds him?
(a) Fighting in a snowball fight
(d) Building a snowman
2. What is Finny wearing now?
(a) That pink shirt
(b) A tie around his leg
(c) A walking cast
(d) A green hat
3. Where is Leper standing as Gene leaves?
(a) In the window
(b) In the garage
(c) In the snow
(d) In the doorway
4. Brinker laments that ________ of their class will be unable to participate in the war.
5. Gene blames Leper's madness on the _______.
6. Gene notes that Finny is no uncomfortable with Gene __________ him.
7. Who is impressed with the influence it must have taken Gene to get a room all to himself?
8. Most of the students at Devon are seeking choices to enlist that yield the smallest amount of _________.
9. Who receives a cryptic telegram?
10. Finny says he can detect conspiracy and others can not because he has ____________.
(a) Witnessed it
(d) Read about it
11. What does Finny confess he's wanted to do?
(a) Kill himself
(b) Go to war
(c) Tell the others about Gene
(d) Strangle Gene
12. What did Leper want to avoid by leaving the army?
(a) The enemy
(b) A Section Eight Discharge
(c) Going on a boat
(d) Getting killed
13. Who is the writer of the telegram?
14. Who is ridiculed for wanting to finish school before enlisting?
15. Where is Leper hiding?
(a) At the school
(b) In the tree
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of text does Gene read Finny a poor translation of?
2. Who sends Gene a note to gather Finny's things?
3. Where do the students go to smoke?
4. Leper insists that Gene must think he is a __________.
5. What does Dr. Stanpole plan to do later that day?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)