|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the boys overpower to dig up a special item?
2. Where has the writer of the cryptic telegram gone?
(a) Winter Session
(b) Butt Room
(c) Assembly Room
(d) Christmas Location
3. Gene feels ____ when he trains with Finny.
4. Who enjoys cross country skiing?
5. What does Dr. Stanpole plan to do later that day?
(a) Set the bone
(b) Transport Finny elsewhere
(c) Take x-rays
(d) Operate on Finny's ankle
6. What does Finny accuse Gene of wanting to do?
(a) Be just like Finny
(b) Beat him
(c) Ruin his life
(d) Break something else
7. Brinker says that Gene might have a _______ in not clearing up the details of Finny's accident.
(a) Good reason
(c) Personal stake
(d) Ulterior motive
8. What did Leper want to avoid by leaving the army?
(a) The enemy
(b) A Section Eight Discharge
(c) Getting killed
(d) Going on a boat
9. Finny says he can detect conspiracy and others can not because he has ____________.
(a) Witnessed it
(b) Read about it
10. What do Gene and the others do to help the troops?
(a) Shovel snow from the railroad tracks
(b) Build new railroad tracks
(c) Ration their food
(d) Cut down on gas usage
11. Who is impressed with the influence it must have taken Gene to get a room all to himself?
12. Who interrupts one of Gene's training sessions?
13. Who is ridiculed for wanting to finish school before enlisting?
14. Where do the students go to smoke?
(a) The bathroom
(b) Butt Room
(d) The tree
15. Who decides to enlist, much to the surprise of everyone?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Finny want to train Gene for?
2. What does Finny confess he's wanted to do?
3. Finny admits that he chose not to believe in the war because he couldn't ________ in it.
4. Where does Brinker take Gene and Finny?
5. What does Leper confess to having?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)