|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, at first, does Gene conclude that Leper has done?
(a) Gone mad
(b) Killed someone
(c) Escaped from the enemy
(d) Gotten lost
2. What does Dr. Stanpole plan to do later that day?
(a) Transport Finny elsewhere
(b) Operate on Finny's ankle
(c) Take x-rays
(d) Set the bone
3. Where has the writer of the cryptic telegram gone?
(a) Butt Room
(b) Winter Session
(c) Christmas Location
(d) Assembly Room
4. Who receives a cryptic telegram?
5. Brinker says that Gene might have a _______ in not clearing up the details of Finny's accident.
(a) Ulterior motive
(c) Good reason
(d) Personal stake
6. What does Gene not do when he goes with Brinker to the answer to #98?
7. Finny admits that war must be real because it drove __________ crazy.
8. Brinker laments that ________ of their class will be unable to participate in the war.
9. Who is accused of being a naturalist?
10. Leper insists that Gene must think he is a __________.
11. Who is the target of the fight during this chapter, once it's realized he continues to change sides?
12. What is this special item in #127?
(c) Hard cider
(d) A racy magazine
13. Who enjoys cross country skiing?
14. Who decides to enlist, much to the surprise of everyone?
15. What has motivated the person in #122 to enlist?
(b) A video of the ski troops
(c) His parents
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Finny want Gene to go with him?
2. What does Brinker introduce Gene as to the rest of the boys in the room in #98?
3. Whose memory is considered to be perfect?
4. What does Finny say he deplores?
5. What does Gene do in return for #117?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)