|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose memory is considered to be perfect?
2. What is Finny also in disbelief about?
(a) The lack of light
(b) The lack of food
(c) The new rules
(d) The lack of maid service
3. Finny says he can detect conspiracy and others can not because he has ____________.
(b) Witnessed it
(c) Read about it
4. Where does Brinker take Gene and Finny?
(a) Far Common
(c) The beach
(d) Assembly Hall
5. What are the boys covered in after doing work by the tracks?
(c) Soot and dirt
6. Who is waiting for Gene when he returns to his dorm room?
(b) No one
7. Gene notes that Finny is no uncomfortable with Gene __________ him.
8. Finny and Gene say that wouldn't enlist with Brinker if he were ___________'s son.
(a) General MacArthur
(b) General Eisenhower
(d) General Patton
9. What does Finny confess he's wanted to do?
(a) Go to war
(b) Strangle Gene
(c) Kill himself
(d) Tell the others about Gene
10. What does Finny decide to throw?
(a) A party
(b) A meeting of the society
(c) A winter carnival
(d) A medicine ball
11. How many chin-ups is Gene told to do?
12. What does Gene not do when he goes with Brinker to the answer to #98?
13. What happens to Finny as he leaves the room?
(a) He kills himself
(b) He runs into Leper
(c) He falls down the marble staircase
(d) He curses Gene
14. What do Gene and the others do to help the troops?
(a) Build new railroad tracks
(b) Shovel snow from the railroad tracks
(c) Ration their food
(d) Cut down on gas usage
15. Who do the boys overpower to dig up a special item?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brinker introduce Gene as to the rest of the boys in the room in #98?
2. Who announces he is going to enlist 'tomorrow'?
3. Gene feels ____ when he trains with Finny.
4. Where do the students go to smoke?
5. Who interrupts one of Gene's training sessions?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)