|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sends Gene a note to gather Finny's things?
(a) Dr. Carhart
(c) Dr. Stanpole
2. Where does Leper guide Gene once he arrives?
(a) To the dining room
(b) To the living room
(c) To the basement
(d) To the kitchen
3. Who is the writer of the telegram?
4. Where does Brinker take Gene and Finny?
(a) The beach
(b) Far Common
(d) Assembly Hall
5. What does Finny want to train Gene for?
(a) The Olympics
(b) The football game
(c) The swim meet
(d) The next blitzball game
6. Who decides to enlist, much to the surprise of everyone?
7. What does Dr. Stanpole plan to do later that day?
(a) Operate on Finny's ankle
(b) Set the bone
(c) Take x-rays
(d) Transport Finny elsewhere
8. Who is the target of the fight during this chapter, once it's realized he continues to change sides?
9. Gene blames Leper's madness on the _______.
10. What does Finny insist must have made Gene bounce the branch that day?
(b) Blind impulse
11. What is Finny doing when Gene finds him?
(a) Building a snowman
(b) Fighting in a snowball fight
12. Who is waiting for Gene when he returns to his dorm room?
(b) No one
13. What is Finny not ready to get back into?
(a) Fall Session
14. Who interrupts one of Gene's training sessions?
15. Who is impressed with the influence it must have taken Gene to get a room all to himself?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Leper hiding?
2. Most of the students at Devon are seeking choices to enlist that yield the smallest amount of _________.
3. What does Finny say he deplores?
4. What is Finny's response to Gene's visit?
5. Finny admits that he chose not to believe in the war because he couldn't ________ in it.
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)