|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is impressed with the influence it must have taken Gene to get a room all to himself?
2. Where has the writer of the cryptic telegram gone?
(a) Butt Room
(b) Christmas Location
(c) Winter Session
(d) Assembly Room
3. What is NOT one of the things the boys do as a result of Finny's idea in #126?
(a) Make snow forts
(b) The create snow statues
(c) Arrange for prizes
(d) Build a ski jump
4. What does Leper confess to having?
(c) Fear of loud noises
(d) Lied to Gene
5. Who sends Gene a note to gather Finny's things?
(a) Dr. Carhart
(c) Dr. Stanpole
6. Who do the boys fetch to give first aid to Finny?
(d) The wrestling coach
7. Who else decides they want to enlist?
8. Finny admits that war must be real because it drove __________ crazy.
9. Brinker laments that ________ of their class will be unable to participate in the war.
10. Leper insists that Gene must think he is a __________.
11. Who enjoys cross country skiing?
12. Whose memory is considered to be perfect?
13. Who announces he is going to enlist 'tomorrow'?
14. Who is the target of the fight during this chapter, once it's realized he continues to change sides?
15. Finny says he can detect conspiracy and others can not because he has ____________.
(a) Read about it
(c) Witnessed it
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Finny say he deplores?
2. Who is accused of being a naturalist?
3. Who do the boys overpower to dig up a special item?
4. Gene blames Leper's madness on the _______.
5. What does Finny accuse Gene of wanting to do?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)