|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Gene spend more time with?
2. Who decides to enlist, much to the surprise of everyone?
3. Who is the writer of the telegram?
4. Who announces he is going to enlist 'tomorrow'?
5. What kind of text does Gene read Finny a poor translation of?
6. What did Leper want to avoid by leaving the army?
(a) The enemy
(b) Getting killed
(c) Going on a boat
(d) A Section Eight Discharge
7. Leper insists that Gene must think he is a __________.
8. What is Finny's response to Gene's visit?
9. What does Finny insist must have made Gene bounce the branch that day?
(a) Blind impulse
10. How many chin-ups is Gene told to do?
11. What does Finny say he deplores?
(a) The war
(b) Gene's attitude
(c) Gene's clothing choice
(d) The food
12. What does Finny accuse Gene of wanting to do?
(a) Ruin his life
(b) Break something else
(c) Be just like Finny
(d) Beat him
13. Who is impressed with the influence it must have taken Gene to get a room all to himself?
14. Who interrupts one of Gene's training sessions?
15. Who is waiting for Gene when he returns to his dorm room?
(d) No one
Short Answer Questions
1. Gene blames Leper's madness on the _______.
2. Where does Brinker take Gene and Finny?
3. Who comes into the room after the commotion between Gene and Leper?
4. What does the doctor reveal later to Gene?
5. Brinker laments that ________ of their class will be unable to participate in the war.
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)