|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is impressed with the influence it must have taken Gene to get a room all to himself?
2. What does Gene kick over during his argument with Leper?
(a) A cabinet
(b) A book
(c) A table
(d) A chair
3. Gene notes that Finny is no uncomfortable with Gene __________ him.
4. Who is waiting for Gene when he returns to his dorm room?
(a) No one
5. Where do the students go to smoke?
(a) The bathroom
(b) Butt Room
(d) The tree
6. What does Finny accuse Gene of wanting to do?
(a) Beat him
(b) Break something else
(c) Be just like Finny
(d) Ruin his life
7. Who is the writer of the telegram?
8. Leper insists that Gene must think he is a __________.
9. What does Dr. Stanpole plan to do later that day?
(a) Operate on Finny's ankle
(b) Set the bone
(c) Take x-rays
(d) Transport Finny elsewhere
10. Where is Leper hiding?
(a) In the tree
(b) At the school
11. Who decides to enlist, much to the surprise of everyone?
12. Who receives a cryptic telegram?
13. Where does Leper guide Gene once he arrives?
(a) To the basement
(b) To the dining room
(c) To the kitchen
(d) To the living room
14. What do Gene and the others do to help the troops?
(a) Build new railroad tracks
(b) Cut down on gas usage
(c) Ration their food
(d) Shovel snow from the railroad tracks
15. What happens to Finny as he leaves the room?
(a) He kills himself
(b) He runs into Leper
(c) He falls down the marble staircase
(d) He curses Gene
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is accused of being a naturalist?
2. Where does Brinker take Gene and Finny?
3. Most of the students at Devon are seeking choices to enlist that yield the smallest amount of _________.
4. What is Finny not ready to get back into?
5. Finny says he can detect conspiracy and others can not because he has ____________.
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)