|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to cause #166?
(a) Finny needed more care
(b) The break worked in Finny's favor
(c) The x-ray machine was broken
(d) His heart stopped
2. Who is accused of being a naturalist?
3. What does Gene not do when he goes with Brinker to the answer to #98?
4. Who receives a cryptic telegram?
5. Where does Brinker take Gene and Finny?
(a) The beach
(c) Assembly Hall
(d) Far Common
6. What is Finny's response to Gene's visit?
7. Who do the boys overpower to dig up a special item?
8. What are the boys covered in after doing work by the tracks?
(b) Soot and dirt
9. What does Leper confess to having?
(c) Lied to Gene
(d) Fear of loud noises
10. Gene blames Leper's madness on the _______.
11. Finny says he can detect conspiracy and others can not because he has ____________.
(c) Read about it
(d) Witnessed it
12. Who sends Gene a note to gather Finny's things?
(a) Dr. Carhart
(d) Dr. Stanpole
13. What is Finny also in disbelief about?
(a) The lack of food
(b) The lack of light
(c) The lack of maid service
(d) The new rules
14. What is NOT one of the things the boys do as a result of Finny's idea in #126?
(a) Build a ski jump
(b) Arrange for prizes
(c) The create snow statues
(d) Make snow forts
15. Most of the students at Devon are seeking choices to enlist that yield the smallest amount of _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Finny say he deplores?
2. What is this special item in #127?
3. How many chin-ups is Gene told to do?
4. What does Gene kick over during his argument with Leper?
5. What does Finny decide to throw?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)