|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Finny not ready to get back into?
(c) Fall Session
2. Whose memory is considered to be perfect?
3. What happens to Finny as he leaves the room?
(a) He kills himself
(b) He curses Gene
(c) He falls down the marble staircase
(d) He runs into Leper
4. What does Gene kick over during his argument with Leper?
(a) A book
(b) A chair
(c) A cabinet
(d) A table
5. What, at first, does Gene conclude that Leper has done?
(a) Gotten lost
(b) Escaped from the enemy
(c) Gone mad
(d) Killed someone
6. Who receives a cryptic telegram?
7. Brinker laments that ________ of their class will be unable to participate in the war.
8. What doesn't Gene do in response to #166?
(b) Come back
(c) Believe it
9. What does Finny accuse Gene of wanting to do?
(a) Beat him
(b) Be just like Finny
(c) Ruin his life
(d) Break something else
10. What does Finny confess he's wanted to do?
(a) Go to war
(b) Strangle Gene
(c) Kill himself
(d) Tell the others about Gene
11. What do Gene and the others do to help the troops?
(a) Build new railroad tracks
(b) Shovel snow from the railroad tracks
(c) Cut down on gas usage
(d) Ration their food
12. Who is ridiculed for wanting to finish school before enlisting?
13. Who interrupts one of Gene's training sessions?
14. What does Finny want to train Gene for?
(a) The football game
(b) The Olympics
(c) The next blitzball game
(d) The swim meet
15. What is Finny's response to Gene's visit?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Finny decide to throw?
2. Finny admits that he chose not to believe in the war because he couldn't ________ in it.
3. Who else decides they want to enlist?
4. When the person in #119 tells the boys they should be focusing on war, what does Finny respond?
5. Who is the writer of the telegram?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)