|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has the writer of the cryptic telegram gone?
(a) Winter Session
(b) Butt Room
(c) Assembly Room
(d) Christmas Location
2. Who do the boys fetch to give first aid to Finny?
(c) The wrestling coach
3. Where do the students go to smoke?
(b) Butt Room
(c) The bathroom
(d) The tree
4. Where is Leper standing as Gene leaves?
(a) In the window
(b) In the doorway
(c) In the snow
(d) In the garage
5. Who is impressed with the influence it must have taken Gene to get a room all to himself?
6. What is Finny's response to Gene's visit?
7. What is Finny doing when Gene finds him?
(a) Fighting in a snowball fight
(b) Building a snowman
8. Finny and Gene say that wouldn't enlist with Brinker if he were ___________'s son.
(a) General Eisenhower
(b) General Patton
(d) General MacArthur
9. Gene feels ____ when he trains with Finny.
10. Where does Leper guide Gene once he arrives?
(a) To the basement
(b) To the living room
(c) To the dining room
(d) To the kitchen
11. Gene notes that Finny is no uncomfortable with Gene __________ him.
12. What is Finny wearing now?
(a) A tie around his leg
(b) A green hat
(c) A walking cast
(d) That pink shirt
13. What is Finny also in disbelief about?
(a) The lack of light
(b) The lack of food
(c) The lack of maid service
(d) The new rules
14. Finny admits that he chose not to believe in the war because he couldn't ________ in it.
(c) Understand the motives
(d) Find logic
15. What is Finny not ready to get back into?
(d) Fall Session
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to cause #166?
2. Who is the target of the fight during this chapter, once it's realized he continues to change sides?
3. What does Gene kick over during his argument with Leper?
4. Who interrupts one of Gene's training sessions?
5. Finny admits that war must be real because it drove __________ crazy.
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)