|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gene feels ____ when he trains with Finny.
2. Whose memory is considered to be perfect?
3. What is Finny also in disbelief about?
(a) The new rules
(b) The lack of light
(c) The lack of maid service
(d) The lack of food
4. What are the boys covered in after doing work by the tracks?
(a) Soot and dirt
5. Where does Brinker take Gene and Finny?
(a) Assembly Hall
(c) The beach
(d) Far Common
6. What do Gene and the others do to help the troops?
(a) Shovel snow from the railroad tracks
(b) Ration their food
(c) Cut down on gas usage
(d) Build new railroad tracks
7. What does Leper say he can expect from the room in #135?
(a) Peace and quiet
(b) A warm place to sit
(c) Three meals per day
(d) A hideout from the spies
8. What does Finny want to train Gene for?
(a) The Olympics
(b) The next blitzball game
(c) The swim meet
(d) The football game
9. Brinker laments that ________ of their class will be unable to participate in the war.
10. Who sends Gene a note to gather Finny's things?
(b) Dr. Stanpole
(d) Dr. Carhart
11. Who is ridiculed for wanting to finish school before enlisting?
12. Who starts a trend of jokes about the character in #122?
13. What happens to Finny as he leaves the room?
(a) He curses Gene
(b) He runs into Leper
(c) He falls down the marble staircase
(d) He kills himself
14. Where has the writer of the cryptic telegram gone?
(a) Assembly Room
(b) Winter Session
(c) Christmas Location
(d) Butt Room
15. Finny and Gene say that wouldn't enlist with Brinker if he were ___________'s son.
(a) General Eisenhower
(b) General MacArthur
(c) General Patton
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Finny confess he's wanted to do?
2. Who disobeys the headmaster's order to return to his dorm room?
3. What does Leper confess to having?
4. Who do the boys overpower to dig up a special item?
5. Who comes into the room after the commotion between Gene and Leper?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)