|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gene blames Leper's madness on the _______.
2. Who enjoys cross country skiing?
3. Who is the target of the fight during this chapter, once it's realized he continues to change sides?
4. Where does Finny want Gene to go with him?
(a) The Assembly Room
(b) The Far Common
(c) The gym
(d) The tree
5. Brinker says that Gene might have a _______ in not clearing up the details of Finny's accident.
(a) Good reason
(b) Personal stake
(c) Ulterior motive
6. What does Finny insist must have made Gene bounce the branch that day?
(d) Blind impulse
7. Leper insists that Gene must think he is a __________.
8. Who do the boys fetch to give first aid to Finny?
(b) The wrestling coach
9. What do Gene and the others do to help the troops?
(a) Ration their food
(b) Cut down on gas usage
(c) Shovel snow from the railroad tracks
(d) Build new railroad tracks
10. Who is impressed with the influence it must have taken Gene to get a room all to himself?
11. What is Finny not ready to get back into?
(d) Fall Session
12. What does the doctor reveal later to Gene?
(a) Finny is upset by Gene
(b) Finny has died
(c) Finny doesn't want to see him again
(d) Finny will run again
13. Where has the writer of the cryptic telegram gone?
(a) Assembly Room
(b) Christmas Location
(c) Butt Room
(d) Winter Session
14. What is Finny also in disbelief about?
(a) The new rules
(b) The lack of maid service
(c) The lack of food
(d) The lack of light
15. Where do the students go to smoke?
(a) Butt Room
(c) The tree
(d) The bathroom
Short Answer Questions
1. Gene feels ____ when he trains with Finny.
2. What, at first, does Gene conclude that Leper has done?
3. What did Leper want to avoid by leaving the army?
4. Who decides to enlist, much to the surprise of everyone?
5. What does Finny decide to throw?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)