|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What punishment is issued as a result of Finny and Gene missing dinner?
(a) Cleanup in the kitchen
(b) 2 demerits
(d) Detention for both
2. What does Finny convince Gene to do?
(a) Jump from the branch
(b) Try out for a sport
(c) Quit school
(d) Enlist in the army
3. What is the game Finny invents?
(a) Bounce Ball
4. Who is the witness to Finny's breaking of the school record?
(c) No one
5. Who does Finny say is his best friend?
(c) No one
6. Who is Gene's roommate?
7. What does Finny want Gene to do for him?
(a) Play sports
(b) Break the school mascot
(c) Keep him bed warm
(d) Be the smartest student
8. Where does Gene have an appointment?
(a) Far Common
(b) Butt Room
(c) Crew House
(d) Assembly Hall
9. Where does Finny land during the jump?
(a) A rock
(b) On Chet
(c) The water
(d) The bank
10. What does Finny do with Gene to make him late?
(a) Starts a wrestling match
(b) Talks him into leaving the campus
(c) Trips him
(d) Pulls him into the river
11. Where does Gene leap after Finny falls?
(a) He doesn't
(b) Onto the grass
(c) Into the river
(d) Onto the bank
12. Who is Finny's doctor?
(a) Doctor Stanpole
(b) Doctor Winters
(c) Doctor Stanton
(d) Doctor Stan'homme
13. Who is the one person Finny asked for by name?
14. What does Finny convince Gene to join him on?
(a) Playing hooky at the local arcade
(b) A 3 hour bike ride
(c) Enlisting in the military
(d) A trip to the city
15. How many students are in the first chapel service at Devon?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Finny wear in support of the first Allied bombing?
2. Does Gene tell anyone about Finny's broken record?
3. Has Gene ever injured himself by jumping from the branch?
4. What do the two boys want to form?
5. What does Finny accuse Gene of wanting?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)