|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gene bounce the branch?
(a) By moving side to side
(b) By waving his arms
(c) By bending his knees
(d) He doesn't
2. What does Finny want to do after tea?
(a) Jump in the river
(c) Go to bed
(d) Go to the Butt Room
3. Who is Finny's doctor?
(a) Doctor Winters
(b) Doctor Stanton
(c) Doctor Stanpole
(d) Doctor Stan'homme
4. What is the name of the answer to #30?
(a) The Super Sporting Society
(b) The Secret Society of Students
(c) The Super Suicide Society of Summer Session
(d) The Super Allegiance of Students
5. Does Gene tell anyone about Finny's broken record?
(b) No, but he writes an anonymous letter to the headmaster
(c) Not for a while
6. What can Finny still do as a result of the accident?
7. "Nothing endures, not a ________, not love, not even death by violence."
8. Who does Finny say is his best friend?
(b) No one
9. Where do the boys go when they realize how late they are?
(a) The beach
(b) A local diner
(c) Their dorm room
(d) The bar
10. What do the two boys want to form?
(a) Their own army
(b) A new sport
(c) A secret society
(d) An alliance
11. What is the game Finny invents?
(b) Bounce Ball
12. What is waiting for Gene in the master's study?
(a) Long distance phone call
13. Who is the narrator of this story?
(b) The author
14. What do Finny and Gene get for themselves by using forged draft cards?
15. Who does Gene suspect is sabotaging his success?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is supposedly going to jump from the tree?
2. What does Finny do with Gene to make him late?
3. Where does Gene have an appointment?
4. What happens that causes Gene to hurry his pace?
5. Who hates this new rule as described in #37?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)