|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game appalls Finny, causing him to make up his own game?
2. What does the substitute teacher from #19 want to scold Gene and Finny for missing?
(b) A test
(c) The recruiter
(d) Their classes
3. What is the game Finny invents?
(d) Bounce Ball
4. Who shares the room with Gene now?
(a) No one
5. What do the two boys want to form?
(a) A new sport
(b) An alliance
(c) A secret society
(d) Their own army
6. What is the name of the answer to #30?
(a) The Super Sporting Society
(b) The Secret Society of Students
(c) The Super Suicide Society of Summer Session
(d) The Super Allegiance of Students
7. What kind of record did Finny break?
8. Does Gene tell anyone about Finny's broken record?
(b) No, but he writes an anonymous letter to the headmaster
(d) Not for a while
9. What does Finny wear in support of the first Allied bombing?
(a) A uniform top
(b) A flag
(c) Pink tie
(d) Pink shirt
10. What punishment is issued as a result of Finny and Gene missing dinner?
(b) Cleanup in the kitchen
(c) Detention for both
(d) 2 demerits
11. Who hates this new rule as described in #37?
12. Has Gene ever injured himself by jumping from the branch?
(b) Every time
(c) Yes, many times
13. What does Finny remember Gene wearing during the fall?
(a) Pink shirt
(c) School tie
(d) Shocked expression
14. Who is Gene's roommate?
15. Who is the greatest player of the new game?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Finny declare he doesn't believe?
2. Who is supposedly going to jump from the tree?
3. What does Finny taunt Gene for after his action in #10?
4. What is the name of the school the boys attend?
5. Who lives across the hall from Gene?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)