|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to Finny as a result of the fall?
(a) Nothing, Finny is fine
(b) Both of his legs are shattered
(c) One of his legs is shattered
(d) Finny dies
2. Who is Gene's new boss?
3. What does Gene almost miss when they return to school?
(a) A class
(b) Bed check
(c) His trigonometry test
(d) His appointment with the headmaster
4. What can Finny still do as a result of the accident?
5. Who is Gene's roommate?
6. What does Gene notice that seems much smaller than it used to?
(a) The tree
(b) The school
(c) The beds
(d) The river
7. Gene realizes that Finny has a special _____ that lets him get away with anything.
8. Who shares the room with Gene now?
(c) No one
9. What does Finny confess to have had during the fall?
(a) A kind of feeling
(b) A nervous feeling
(c) A twitch
(d) A bad feeling
10. What does Gene tell a story about?
(b) A new game he made up
(c) The war
(d) Fighting a fire back home
11. Who hosts the tea later in the afternoon?
(b) Mr. Patch-Wilder
(c) Dr. Stanpole
(d) Mr. Prud'homme
12. Where does Gene leap after Finny falls?
(a) Into the river
(b) Onto the bank
(c) Onto the grass
(d) He doesn't
13. What does Finny talk Gene into doing before they leave the beach?
(a) Build a sand castle
(b) Take a swim
(c) Go to a store
(d) Jumping from a tree
14. Who does Gene suspect is sabotaging his success?
15. Where does Gene go instead of Devon?
(b) Down south
(c) To Leper's house
(d) Finny's home
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Finny want Gene to do for him?
2. What does Finny wear in support of the first Allied bombing?
3. Does Gene tell anyone about Finny's broken record?
4. What does Gene think Finny may have done?
5. Who does Finny say is his best friend?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)