|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the narrator of this story?
(d) The author
2. What do Finny and Gene get for themselves by using forged draft cards?
3. Who is the one person Finny asked for by name?
4. Where does Finny land during the jump?
(a) The bank
(b) A rock
(c) The water
(d) On Chet
5. Who is impressed with Gene's hard work?
(b) The headmaster
6. What does Finny want Gene to do for him?
(a) Break the school mascot
(b) Play sports
(c) Keep him bed warm
(d) Be the smartest student
7. What does Gene dress in?
(a) Finny's clothes
(b) A flag
(c) A new school blazer
(d) A military uniform
8. What is Elwin Lepellier's nickname?
9. What does Finny declare he doesn't believe?
(a) That school is necessary.
(b) That Gene is his friend.
(c) That the Allies bombed Central Europe.
(d) That Gene can jump again.
10. Who shares the room with Gene now?
(a) No one
11. What does Gene notice that seems much smaller than it used to?
(a) The river
(b) The beds
(c) The school
(d) The tree
12. What game appalls Finny, causing him to make up his own game?
13. What can Finny still do as a result of the accident?
14. Who is supposedly going to jump from the tree?
15. What kind of record did Finny break?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the greatest player of the new game?
2. Where do Finny and Gene sleep during their excursion away from school?
3. What war was occurring when Gene was last in school?
4. How many other boys are with Gene when they go to the tree?
5. What punishment is issued as a result of Finny and Gene missing dinner?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)