|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Gene leap after Finny falls?
(a) Onto the bank
(b) Into the river
(c) Onto the grass
(d) He doesn't
2. What is Elwin Lepellier's nickname?
3. What position is Gene volunteering for?
(a) Assistant crew manager
(b) Crew Manager
(c) Senior crew manager
(d) Assistant senior crew manager
4. Where do the boys go when they realize how late they are?
(a) The beach
(b) A local diner
(c) The bar
(d) Their dorm room
5. How many other boys are with Gene when they go to the tree?
6. What does Finny do with Gene to make him late?
(a) Trips him
(b) Starts a wrestling match
(c) Pulls him into the river
(d) Talks him into leaving the campus
7. Where do Gene and Finny go as a result of #45?
(b) The beack
(c) Into the bushes to hide until darkness falls
(d) The army recruitment office
8. What does Finny accuse Gene of wanting?
(a) To ignore his roommate
(b) To be perfect
(c) To beat Finny
(d) To be the valedictorian
9. What is Gene's response to #48?
(a) He can not respondin kind for some reason
(b) He is offended
(c) He is curious
(d) He is disgusted
10. What is the one thing that comes easily to Finny?
11. What does Finny convince Gene to do?
(a) Enlist in the army
(b) Jump from the branch
(c) Try out for a sport
(d) Quit school
12. What is waiting for Gene in the master's study?
(a) Long distance phone call
13. Where does Gene go instead of Devon?
(b) To Leper's house
(c) Down south
(d) Finny's home
14. Who is Finny's doctor?
(a) Doctor Winters
(b) Doctor Stanpole
(c) Doctor Stan'homme
(d) Doctor Stanton
15. Who is Gene's main competitor for #59?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Finny and Gene sleep during their excursion away from school?
2. What seems distant and unreal in a time of war?
3. What happens that causes Gene to hurry his pace?
4. Who is impressed with Gene's hard work?
5. What is Finny's real name?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)