|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Has Gene ever injured himself by jumping from the branch?
(a) Every time
(b) Yes, many times
2. What can Finny still do as a result of the accident?
3. What does Gene dress in?
(a) A new school blazer
(b) Finny's clothes
(c) A military uniform
(d) A flag
4. What is Finny's real name?
5. What does Finny talk Gene into doing before they leave the beach?
(a) Build a sand castle
(b) Jumping from a tree
(c) Go to a store
(d) Take a swim
6. What does Finny accuse Gene of wanting?
(a) To be perfect
(b) To beat Finny
(c) To ignore his roommate
(d) To be the valedictorian
7. Who is Finny's doctor?
(a) Doctor Winters
(b) Doctor Stanton
(c) Doctor Stan'homme
(d) Doctor Stanpole
8. Who is impressed with Gene's hard work?
(d) The headmaster
9. Who becomes angry at Finny's diagnosis?
(a) Finny's dad
(c) Finny's mom
10. Who loses his balance in this jump?
(a) No one
(b) Finny and Gene
11. When does Gene travel to return to Devon?
12. What does Finny declare he doesn't believe?
(a) That school is necessary.
(b) That Gene can jump again.
(c) That the Allies bombed Central Europe.
(d) That Gene is his friend.
13. What does Finny do with Gene to make him late?
(a) Talks him into leaving the campus
(b) Starts a wrestling match
(c) Pulls him into the river
(d) Trips him
14. What happens when Gene turns to Finny to delay the jump?
(a) He bounces the branch
(b) He loses his balance
(c) He falls
(d) He gets dizzy
15. Who is Gene's new boss?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Gene suspect is sabotaging his success?
2. What is waiting for Gene in the master's study?
3. What does Finny want to do after tea?
4. Who confesses to the trip to the beach?
5. Who calls Gene while he is at school?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)