|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of record did Finny break?
2. What is Gene referring to when he describes a steely black steeple?
(a) The tree
(c) The chapel
(d) A building
3. Who is described as 'lily livered'?
4. What does Finny taunt Gene for after his action in #10?
(a) Having poor form
(b) Having no guts
(c) Having to be shamed into it
(d) Not having a good reason
5. What do Finny and Gene get for themselves by using forged draft cards?
6. What is the one thing that comes easily to Finny?
7. Who opens each meeting of their secret society with jumping from the tree?
(a) Gene and Finny
(c) Leper and Finny
8. Gene realizes that Finny has a special _____ that lets him get away with anything.
9. What game appalls Finny, causing him to make up his own game?
10. Where is the school located?
(a) The South
(d) New England
11. What does Gene do to Cliff in response to #91?
(a) Quits the team
(b) Cusses him out
(c) Punches him
(d) Throws him in the water
12. What does Gene tell a story about?
(b) Fighting a fire back home
(c) The war
(d) A new game he made up
13. What is the name of the answer to #30?
(a) The Secret Society of Students
(b) The Super Suicide Society of Summer Session
(c) The Super Allegiance of Students
(d) The Super Sporting Society
14. What is Gene's response to #48?
(a) He is curious
(b) He is offended
(c) He can not respondin kind for some reason
(d) He is disgusted
15. Who is impressed with Gene's hard work?
(b) The headmaster
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Finny think Gene is still afraid of?
2. What are the boys carrying as they run around during the game in #39?
3. How many students are in the first chapel service at Devon?
4. What does Gene say that answer to #21 makes Finny look like?
5. What does Finny confess to have had during the fall?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)