Short Answer Key
1. Who is the narrator of this story?
2. What is the name of the school the boys attend?
3. How long has it been since Gene was last at this school?
4. What war was occurring when Gene was last in school?
5. What does Gene notice that seems much smaller than it used to?
6. What is Gene referring to when he describes a steely black steeple?
7. What is Finny's real name?
8. What is Elwin Lepellier's nickname?
9. Who is Gene's roommate?
10. What does Finny convince Gene to do?
Jump from the branch
11. What does Finny taunt Gene for after his action in #10?
Having to be shamed into it
12. What happens that causes Gene to hurry his pace?
The dinner bell rings
13. What does Finny...
This section contains 1,910 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)