|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brinker laments that ________ of their class will be unable to participate in the war.
2. Who is the greatest player of the new game?
3. Who is the substitute teacher for the summer?
(a) Mr. Brinker
(b) Dr. Stanpole
(c) Mr. Prud'homme
(d) Mr. Patch-Wilders
4. Where does Brinker take Gene for a meeting?
(a) Butt Room
(b) Far Common
(c) Assembly Room
(d) Field House
5. Who hosts the tea later in the afternoon?
(b) Mr. Patch-Wilder
(c) Dr. Stanpole
(d) Mr. Prud'homme
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the school located?
2. Gene realizes that Finny has a special _____ that lets him get away with anything.
3. Where does Finny want Gene to go with him?
4. Who ruminates about what it means to be an American during a time of intense war rationed?
5. Who do the boys fetch to give first aid to Finny?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)