|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, at first, does Gene conclude that Leper has done?
(a) Gotten lost
(b) Killed someone
(c) Gone mad
(d) Escaped from the enemy
2. What does Finny decide to throw?
(a) A medicine ball
(b) A party
(c) A winter carnival
(d) A meeting of the society
3. What has Brinker assembled in the location answer in #153?
(a) Picnic lunch
(b) Student court
(c) A tour
(d) A new snowball fight
4. Who is Gene's main competitor for #59?
5. What does Finny want to train Gene for?
(a) The next blitzball game
(b) The swim meet
(c) The football game
(d) The Olympics
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the game Finny invents?
2. What does Gene do to Cliff in response to #91?
3. What are the boys covered in after doing work by the tracks?
4. What is the result of #57?
5. What does Finny confess to have had during the fall?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)