|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Finny decide to throw?
(a) A winter carnival
(b) A party
(c) A medicine ball
(d) A meeting of the society
2. What happens when Gene turns to Finny to delay the jump?
(a) He gets dizzy
(b) He loses his balance
(c) He bounces the branch
(d) He falls
3. What does Gene notice that seems much smaller than it used to?
(a) The school
(b) The tree
(c) The beds
(d) The river
4. What is the game Finny invents?
(c) Bounce Ball
5. What does Finny declare he doesn't believe?
(a) That Gene is his friend.
(b) That the Allies bombed Central Europe.
(c) That Gene can jump again.
(d) That school is necessary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Finny explain serves as a tribute to the school's role in the war effort?
2. What is the result of #57?
3. Finny admits that war must be real because it drove __________ crazy.
4. What game appalls Finny, causing him to make up his own game?
5. Where do the students go to smoke?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)