|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Finny explain serves as a tribute to the school's role in the war effort?
(a) His tie
(b) Skipping class
(c) The tea
(d) A flag
2. What does Finny talk Gene into doing before they leave the beach?
(a) Build a sand castle
(b) Jumping from a tree
(c) Go to a store
(d) Take a swim
3. What is the game Finny invents?
(c) Bounce Ball
4. How many other boys are with Gene when they go to the tree?
5. What is waiting for Gene in the master's study?
(d) Long distance phone call
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Finny want to train Gene for?
2. Who is accused of being a naturalist?
3. Who lives across the hall from Gene?
4. Who is impressed with the influence it must have taken Gene to get a room all to himself?
5. What does Finny accuse Gene of wanting?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)