|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Finny explain serves as a tribute to the school's role in the war effort?
(a) The tea
(b) A flag
(c) His tie
(d) Skipping class
2. What does Gene think Finny may have done?
(a) Made him unsteady
(b) Tried too hard to help him
(d) Saved his life
3. What has happened to Finny as a result of the fall?
(a) One of his legs is shattered
(b) Both of his legs are shattered
(c) Nothing, Finny is fine
(d) Finny dies
4. Has Gene ever injured himself by jumping from the branch?
(a) Yes, many times
(b) Every time
5. How much money do the boys look for to spend on breakfast?
(a) 25 cents
(b) A dollar
(c) 75 cents
(d) 55 cents
Short Answer Questions
1. What punishment is issued as a result of Finny and Gene missing dinner?
2. What does Gene almost miss when they return to school?
3. Who loses his balance in this jump?
4. Who is the greatest player of the new game?
5. What does Gene notice that seems much smaller than it used to?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)