|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Finny land during the jump?
(a) The water
(b) On Chet
(c) The bank
(d) A rock
2. What does Finny do with Gene to make him late?
(a) Pulls him into the river
(b) Starts a wrestling match
(c) Trips him
(d) Talks him into leaving the campus
3. What does Finny give to Gene to help with #32?
(a) Both hands
(b) A smile
(c) A steadying hand
(d) A branch
4. What does Finny want Gene to do for him?
(a) Keep him bed warm
(b) Break the school mascot
(c) Play sports
(d) Be the smartest student
5. What is Gene referring to when he describes a steely black steeple?
(a) The tree
(b) A building
(d) The chapel
Short Answer Questions
1. Who jumps into the river first?
2. Who is the narrator of this story?
3. What is the game Finny invents?
4. Who lives across the hall from Gene?
5. What does Finny explain serves as a tribute to the school's role in the war effort?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)